04. Dust off Your Wallet
05. You Are Beautiful
06. Do Wotchya Want (Interlude)
07. Sinker and Hook
08. Mama Now
09. Woman Rise Up
10. Revive
11. Stronger Than Ever
#777The band enjoyed some success as semi finalists on Australia's Got Talent and performed at Australian music festivals including Bluesfest,
Reggaefest, Mullum Fest, Bellingen Global Carnival and Splendour in the Grass.
Perhaps you haven’t yet heard the voice of Miss Renee Simone but there is no question that this previously hidden treasure in the Australian music scene is finally being unearthed. She is described as “captivating in manner, voice and message” (Rip it up Magazine) “an intoxicating performer” (The Barefoot Review), “a remarkable voice” (Glam Adelaide) and by Angus Stone as having “a voice like tiramisu topped with smooth chocolate sauce.”
Born of Jamaican heritage in the UK, Miss Renee Simone was bathed and nurtured through childhood in her mother's collection of soul and jazz records: Nina Simone, Randy Crawford and Billie Holiday sang her lullabies imbibing in her the classic diva that resonates so richly through her work today. She was later influenced by latter-day songstresses such as Janet Jackson, Lauryn Hill, Neneh Cherry, India Arie, Erykah Badu, Morcheeba and Massive Attack.
As a Child Therapist and singer, Miss Renee Simone worked her way around the globe journeying through Europe, Africa, New Zealand and finally to Australia. Settling in Byron Bay, she established a career as a Youth Worker. But, though passionate and dedicated to her day-job, the call of music continually echoed in her ears. She went on to co-create island soul band Blackbirds.
The band also supported Eric Bibb
on his Australian national tour. The grammy nominated performer described Miss Renee Simone as “reminiscent of an early Sade.”
Miss Renee Simone stepped out as a solo artist in early 2013 with a series of shows at the Adelaide Fringe Festival and was invited to record with a number Australian icons including Xavier Rudd, Angus Stone and Bernard Fanning.
On 14 October 2013 she releases her debut solo album, ‘ROAR’ which will establish her as a unique voice to be reckoned with here in Australia. Bernard Fanning (Powderfinger) stated “I heard ‘ROAR’ and was really impressed by the range and quality of the writing, singing and playing. Miss Renee is able to straddle jazzy soul, folk, pop and reggae and make all of the styles her own. A great singer with a very unique style. If honey had a sound it would be the voice of Miss Renee Simone”.
'ROAR' is Miss Renee Simone’s call to arms for women to grant themselves permission to be everything they want to be. She would like to ignite a passion in women, particularly mothers, to rise up and be fabulous now. Conversations with these women inspired more questions which she then shared with friends, fans and family through social media. She spoke with women of all ages and from all walks of life about what makes women strong, what makes women vulnerable and what gives women hope. These anecdotal stories are told throughout the album.
‘You Are Beautiful’ the first single from the album is a tribute to mothers and speaks of the work they do to raise the vibration of the planet one well-loved child at a time. "To be soft and graceful yet being able to ROAR when it's needed, that to me represents feminine strength," she explains.
“Women’s stories have a universal theme the world over and across generations. I drew inspiration from the hundreds of women who shared their stories of empowerment and disempowerment with me over a period of 12 months as I wrote the album. Women who have faced extreme adversity and risen to the challenge, women who are still working it out, women who refuse to give up.”
Miss Renee Simone exudes a comfortable, rich and warm elegance. A soulful feminine strength.
"To be soft and graceful yet being able to ROAR when it's needed, that to me represents feminine strength"
'ROAR' is a call to action for women to grant themselves permission to be everything they want to be. She describes it as a coming of age, and just like the female musical trail-blazers who inspired her with their battles against conformity in their time, she encourages the passion within all women, particularly mothers, to rise up and be fabulous now.
Miss Renee Simone is powered by a team of amazing women with incredible skills. These women have become the engine that drives 'Miss Renee Simone' as an independent artist and entity.
Conversations with these women have given rise to more questions which she then shared with friends, fans and family through social media and in person. She spoke with women of all ages and from all walks of life about what makes us strong, what makes us vulnerable and what gives us hope.
“Women’s stories have a universal theme the world over and across generations. I drew inspiration from the hundreds of women who shared their stories of empowerment and disempowerment with me over a period of 12 months as I wrote the album. Women who have faced extreme adversity and risen to the challenge, women who are still working it out, women who refuse to give up.”
These stories are the heartbeat of ROAR.
credits
released 14 October 2013
Доп. информация: http://www.missreneesimone.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzXkxGYVcFc&feature=player_detailpage
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.92 КБ / Просмотров 7 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  95.25 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1