03. Unusual Way
04. When You Say You Love Someone
05. 'Till You Love Me
06. Johnny One Note
07. Song Of Bernadette
08. Straighten Up And Fly Right
09. If I Loved You
10. The Rose
Claudia Morris is a woman of many talents. She trained both as a classical actress at Webber Douglas and as a singer with voice coach Ian Adams. She played Marsinah in Kismet at the Royalty Theatre, performed in Songbook at Sadler's Wells and also in Camelot at the Liverpool Playhouse. She was in Guys & Dolls at the Cheltenham Everyman Theatre and performed at The Hackney Empire. She then went on to play Maria Elena (Buddy's wife) on the original cast of Buddy in the West End. She sang and performed in Monte Carlo at the Grand Prix.
After an extended break in her singing and acting career to bring up three children, this last year has seen a revival of Claudia's passion for singing, resuming her training with one of her original coaches Janet Edwards. "It has been such a joy to be able to rediscover my voice again. I've never felt more fulfilled and energised than I do right now. I decided to get back in contact with Janet after a very poignant dream. In my dream I was given the task of drawing myself and I questioned whether I should draw myself as sad, or as a singer. This dream was a clear indication to me that I would not feel fulfilled until I sang again."
Claudia has recently recorded her debut album with Simon Colam, London jazz and pop keyboard player, and musical director. Backed up by talented musicians and original material, including a song written by Michael Bruce, Claudia has returned to the stage once more to perform in concert and to launch her debut album "Love & Demons".
"The debut release by former West End performer Claudia Morris is delightful. Each track is laced with honesty and sincerity from a truly talented woman with a very interesting back story. Her return to music was confirmed by a poignant dream where she was faced with the scenario of drawing herself as sad or a singer- she chose the latter reaffirming that she really is destined to perform.
Доп. информация: http://www.claudiamorris-music.com/
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.78 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  86.86 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1