05. Enough For a Lifetime
06. Until The Day We Met
07. They Ask Me Why
08. I Can't Think Of Anything But You
09. While Playing On A Tune
10. I'm Glad That Someone Was Me
11. Now I Know
12. This Feeling Of Love
Lauren Koval is an accomplished vocalist, whose fifteen-year career has allowed her to perform many different styles of music. Although she got her start performing diverse styles of music, it was her discovery of the Jazz Standard and the community of performers associated with that style that ultimately transformed her career. "I found that not only did I have a love for this music, but a tremendous respect for the talent and dedication the artists put forward." Vocalists like Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington and Rosemary Clooney not only became unknowing mentors to Lauren, but also showed her that there is an emotional side to the music and sophistication to the art. "I wanted to represent the songwriter's intent while keeping my own voice," said Lauren. "I have always admired Rosemary Clooney for having this ability. She was a genuine performer who translated the writer's music with her voice so that the audience could understand the message." Lauren has been performing non-stop in the Southern California area performing in such venues as the Beverly Hilton, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Balboa Bay Club, Steamers Cafe and Jazz Club, Restaurant Kikuya and the Ruth B. Shannon Performing Arts Center. Lauren also sings occasionally with the Page Cavanaugh Trio, Big Band 2000, The Charlie Staump Orchestra and many other talented musicians. "Remaining pure to the songwriter's intent and choosing to interpret each song with classic straightforwardness is my goal." Lauren continues to bring elegance and a grace to each performance.
Jerry is an actor, musician, composer and music publisher and has entertained worldwide. From his humble beginnings through his part-time acting ability and as a full time musical entertainer, he was able to meet and hobnob with with many prominent celebrities and learn interesting intimate insights to many household names, like President Richard Nixon and Robert Redford. About his book, "Just Who Is Jerry Velasco" 2004, John Hall, Sun Post News, San Clemente CA, says, "Jerry Velasco is the most fascinating character I've ever known. He's any Looey you want, Prima to Satchmo and the long-running undefeated champion poet laureat of the piano." Jerry started with Lionel Hampton's Band and was piano accompanist for singers Lena Horne, Linda Carter, Frankie Avalon and Lou Rawls. His movie credits include, "Tell Them Willie Boy Is Here" and the original "Oceans Eleven" as well as others. He has acted in TV shows like Hawaii-5-0 and Winds of War. In this collection of songs, sung by Lauren, Jerry goes back as far as the 1940's and as recent as 2006. Jerry is very proud of this wide collection of songs as well as the "Jerry Velasco Songbook" that has the sheet music for each and every song. He hopes you will enjoy it, too.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.98 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  93.58 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1