#777Страна: USA
Тематика: фитнес
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Год выпуска: 2010
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Продолжительность: 1:50
Описание:
Take the guesswork out of balancing your weekly fitness routine. Five 20-minute workouts offer a mix of disciplines to maximize results in minimum time. Five top instructors offer a variety of styles to banish boredom. Make this your weekly workout plan and you can take the weekend off! Originally released in 2008 & 2009.
This Strength workout blends cardio and strength training to rev up your metabolism and burn fat. With international fitness expert Violet Zaki.
Qualifications: Certified by ACE
Personal History: I wasn't always in good shape. I was an overweight teenager and was constantly mocked by my peers, because of my appearance. I suffered low self-esteem, but knew that I could do something about it since being a victim was never in my nature. So I started running and working out and the feeling of confidence snow-balled into my profession. In fact, I was following in my father's footsteps in his younger years; he was a Greco Roman wrestler and was very involved in weight training. When my father found out that I was studying martial arts, he was quite happy to hear that someone in the family was following in his footsteps.
Stretch, tone, an strengthen the entire body in this blissful Yoga practice. With certified yoga instructor Hemalayaa.
Qualifications: Certified to teach Yoga (Vinyasa Flow and Hatha).
Personal History: From the age of 8-18, I lived in Milton, Ontario, Canada. My biggest desire was to look like everyone else with white skin and blond hair. But, my parents are from Punjab, India and my skin is dark, my hair brown. Though born in Canada, my parents were fresh off the boat and English was my second language. We were one of the only Indian families in town and I didn't like many things about being Indian, except one - the dancing. In our culture, we danced at every any occasion. This celebratory dance is called Bhangra, a form of dance popularized in India’s Bollywood movies. Bollywood is India's Hollywood and Bombay is the bustling city where these vibrant films, famous for their storytelling through dance and music, are made. In contrast to my parent’s conservative Sikh values, the Bollywood dance numbers that mesmerized me as a girl were exuberant, sensual, and epitomized freedom. Dancing always made me happy. It started me on the road to accepting myself and discovering my sensuality. Looking back, I feel blessed to have been brought up in such a rich culture. I first encountered yoga as a little girl, watching my dad practice in his pajamas. In my early 20’s, I began taking yoga classes, studying yoga philosophy, and, most of all, studying Indian dance. This journey of embracing my own culture and uncovering its sensual as well as spiritual traditions began transforming my life. I was no longer the shy and demure pigtailed Indian girl and I began to share some of the fruit of what had allowed me to change with the women in my life. At first, I began teaching friends and then clients and classes.
An innovative Pilates workout that mixes traditional moves and fun cardio blasts. With Pilates master instructor Kristin McGee.
Qualifications: ACE Personal Trainer Certification. AFFA Aerobics Certification. OM Yoga Certification. Kelly Kane School of Core Integration Pilates Certification. Trained with Shiva Rea, Rodney Yee, Richard Freeman, Mari Winsor, Brooke Siler and Baron Baptiste.
Personal History: I grew up in Pocatello, Idaho and was always active hiking, skiing, playing tennis and dancing. I moved to New York to study theater at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and discovered yoga for the first time. I became certified to teach yoga and received my ACE and AFFA certifications and started teaching at the local gyms in Manhattan to support my acting career. A few years later, I was certified to teach Pilates as well, and my love for fitness took over. I now love to share my fitness through my acting expertise and make it fun and entertaining for my students so they can fall in love with it and make it a part of their daily lives. I met my fiancé through one of my yoga students who set us up.
A sizzling Dance workout that teaches you Merengue, Salsa step, and Rumba to tone up the tummy- and the entire body. With certified fitness instructor Desi Bartlett.
Qualifications: Certified in personal training by ACE, NCCP, NASM, ISSA, and ACE continuing education provider. Certified by AFFA in group aerobics. Yoga training with Planet Yoga. Advanced yoga training with Shiva Rea and Max Strom.
Personal History: I have been in the field of health and fitness for 17 years. After the 9/11 attacks, I made the heartfelt decision to commit my career to sharing the joy of movement with as many people as possible - not just those in my classes. For that reason, I moved to Los Angeles to pursue fitness media. Since then, I have recorded various DVDs and episodes of Exercise TV in both English and Spanish. I am happily married to my best friend, Jeff. We love our life in the beach town of Venice, CA.
Easy to follow and effective, this Cardio workout burns calories and strengthens the heart. With Petra Kolber, IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year.
Qualifications: 2001 IDEA Instructor of the Year. Certified by ACE, AFAA, and ACSM. Reebok Master Trainer and IDEA, ECA, and FACT convention presenter.

Personal History:
I am originally from England and have been a professional dancer for 10 years. On moving to New York City, I got into fitness. I needed a way to stay in shape while dancing. I took the first ever Step Reebok Workshop and fell in love with fitness.

Качество : DVD5
Формат: VOB
Видео кодек: MPEG2
Аудио кодек: AC3
Видео: MPEG Video 14,4 Мбит/сек 720x576 пикс 16:9 25,000 кадр/сек
Аудио: AC-3 192 Кбит/сек 2 канала(ов) L R 48,0 КГц
Скриншоты
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус  

Размер  4.36 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1