Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Год выпуска: 2009
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 01:02:00
Язык: Английский
Описание: Jennifer Galardi - Ballet Body Workout
Упражнения представляют собой смесь классического балета, йоги и пилатеса. Jennifer GalardiЭто позволяет не только укрепить все группы мышц, но и получить великолепную растяжку. Несмотря на достаточно медленный темп тренировки, Дженнифер не заставит скучать: подборка упражнений достаточно необычная. Особенно мне нравится разминка, во время которой одновременно укрепляются мышцы ног и выполняются красивые пластичные движения корпусом и руками. Несмотря на то, что поначалу повторить красиво вряд ли получится, уровень сложности упражнений вполне доступен и новичкам.

If you've always desired the sleek toned muscles of ballet dancers, this workout is for you! Jennifer Galardi has created five mini workouts blending exercises from classical ballet, Pilates and yoga to deliver a workout that elongates and strengthens your entire body AND feels amazing. Each segment delivers maximum benefits to ensure you'll see results whether you pick one or all routines. Choose from: Warm Up, Strength, Balance, Floor Barre, or Stretch or put all of them together for an hour long intense toning and stretch session!
An elegant, flowing workout that blends muscle strengthening with muscle stretching to create a true “dancers’ body.” Jennifer’s non-technical cuing focuses on alignment and technique; she makes it doable, effective and fun. Each of the three standing segments has a specific emphasis: legs, core and balance. They often combine tough legs and buttocks exercises with “softer” arm motions (e.g. back-and-forth pliés with fifth position arms). The floorwork section includes Pilates and “floor barrework” (barrework done on the floor). It all ends with a very soothing dancers’ stretch.
WARM UP: Not your average warm up, this traditional dance conditioning sequence delviers a great workout, even when done on it own!
STRENGTH: This segment focuses on developing strong, lean muscles without the bulk. Light hand weights are optional, but you'll see results with or without the extra challenge.
BALANCE: A standing series of exercises that incorporate balance to target every muscle in your body. The results? A tight, toned, midsection, a lifted backside, and improved posture and 'presence' so you'll stand tall, slim and graceful.
FLOOR BARRE: This segment takes it to the floor, working your muscles from a different position for enhanced results. It combines ballet moves, Pilates exercises and yoga inspired postures to tone every inch of your body – even your toughest problem areas!
STRETCH: A perfect complement to any workout, this extended stretch session will elongate the muscles, enhance your flexibility and calm your mind. Perfect after any workout.

[center]Requires 1 to 5 lb. dumbbells.
Level: Inter/Advan

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео кодек: DivX
Аудио кодек: AC3
Видео: DivX 5, 672 x 512, 4/3, 1 420 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 0.172 b/px
Аудио: AC3, 192 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.
Скриншоты
Upper body: 5 minutes (12%)
Lower body: 24 minutes (60%)
Abs: 11 minutes (28%)

Отзыв с Амазона
This is a great total body workout DVD featuring a fusion of ballet toning, yoga, pilates, and light weight training. The DVD features very good instruction by Jennifer Galardi and is not difficult to follow along with. It is a workout for toning and flexibility and does not feature specific cardio work, though it may get your heart rate up at times. There are two other girls working out with Jennifer and one does show beginner modifications.
The entire workout from start to finish clocks in around one hour long. The DVD has a chapter menu to choose either the entire workout or to choose shorter segments. You can choose from the warm-up (12 minutes), the strength segment (13 minutes), the balance and length segment (13 minutes), floor barre segment (11 minutes), and the stretch segment (12 minutes). I didn't see a mix and match option though.
The warm up is very fluid and features plies, ballet arm movements, and some yoga stretches. The strength segment features a leg plie segment, standing ab/core work, and upper body work with weights. The balance and length segment features standing leg work, a yoga strength series on the mat (downward facing dog with leg lifts, plank with tricep pushups, etc), the floor barre segment is done on the mat and features barre and pilates style leg work and abdominal work, the stretch segment is yoga inspired and finishes with a short seated meditation.
Jennifer Galardi

Jennifer Galardi is a professional and classically trained dancer who never wanted to stop playing sports! The star of six best selling fitness DVDs, she is adored by fans everywhere. Her workouts are innovative, fun and deliver results. In addition to her certifications and trainings in dance, yoga and Pilates, Jennifer is also certified holistic nutritionist. She is passionate about helping people combine fitness and nutrition for optimum health and loves dark chocolate, Peanut M&Ms and fresh, vibrant food!
Qualifications: Certified by AFAA.
Personal History: I grew up playing sports, such as tennis. I cheered and was very active in ballet and jazz through high school. In college, I played varsity tennis and began teaching basic aerobic classes. After college, I rediscovered my love for dance and picked up other techniques, such as kickboxing. When I moved to LA, I didn't have a job, so I figured the best thing to do was to start teaching at health clubs in the city. Oh and my family status is single, single, and single!
Workout Philosophy: Have fun and challenge yourself. It is the easiest way to get out of a fitness rut and you'll never know how great you can be unless you do.
Success Story: I used to teach a dance class on Sunday at 4 pm (not a particularly busy time for gyms). But, a student once said to me, "I don't know what I would do without your class. I look forward to it all week and weekend and it puts me in the best mood for the beginning of my week." The fact that I can inspire others' happiness is the greatest reward of teaching.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус  

Размер  729.02 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1