Трэклист:
1. Solo (4:24)
2. Like an Old Fashioned Waltz (4:09)
3. Whispering Grass (3:56)
4. Friends (3:31)
5. Carnival (5:44)
6. Dark the Night (4:27)
7. At the End of the Day (6:28)
8. Until the Real Thing Comes Along (3:40)
9. No End (6:36)
Bonus tracks of the 2005 CD reissue:
10. At the End of the Day (alternate take without strings) (6:28)
previously released on A Boxful of Treasures
11. The King and Queen of England (demo) (3:52)
previously released on Island Life
12. Like an Old Fashioned Waltz (Fairport Convention live at the LA Troubadour) (4:11)
previously released on the semi-bootleg From Past Archives
13. No End (solo piano version) (7:35)
previously released on A Boxful of Treasures
Sandy, vocals, piano, acoustic guitars;
Trevor Lucas, guitar;
Jerry Donahue, electric guitar;
Richard Thompson, guitar;
Diz Disley, guitar;
Jean Roussel, keyboards;
John “Rabbit” Bundrick, keyboards;
Ian Armit, piano;
Alan Skidmore, saxophone;
Pat Donaldson, bass;
Dave Pegg, bass;
Danny Thompson, bass;
Gerry Conway, drums;
Dave Mattacks, drums

Доп. информация:
Solo:
A song which depicts, I think, that knowledge we all have inside, which is, that nobody can live your life for you. But at the same time, let's try to help one another, all the same.
Like an Old Fashioned Waltz:
Being a romantic at heart which I indicated before, I tried to capture the magic of an old Hollywood movie. Two dancers alone in an enormous deserted ballroom. But where does the orchestra hide? Notice when the strings come in!
Whispering Grass:
When I was young, my parents used to possess many of the old Inkspots recordings, this is one of my very favourites of these. I always promised myself that one day I would record it. So here it is!
Friends:
This is about some people I know and love. Even with their faults and all.
Carnival:
When I wrote this song, and when I sing it now it was, and is, a creation of imagery. Like when the summer is gone, and all the laughter and frivolities which go with the summer have mellowed, all at once the autumn is with us, albeit beautiful just the same.
Dark the Night:
About love lost perhaps, and being alone with your memories, wishing that things may have been different, if you had your time again.
At the End of the Day:
Anyone who has ever been away from home for a long time, and has felt a little homesick, will understand the sentiment behind this song. I wrote it on the plane journey home, after an extensive tour of the United States.
Until the Real Thing Comes Along:
Once again a song which I loved as a child. When I first heard it, it was sung by a wonderful black Pianist - Singer, Fats Waller - master of the keyboard, as is the pianist on this rendering of the song - Ian Armit. We recorded it as closely to the aforementioned recording by Fats, as possible.
No End:
The story of two friends, one a person who loved to travel and the other one who loved to paint. They persuade each other back into their respective vocations, a strange song perhaps, but we all lose our zest for life at times don't we? Let's hope it's never for long!
Очередной подарок от Enlyl
EAC extraction logfile from 14. March 2008, 10:08 for CD
Sandy Denny / Like an Old Fashioned Waltz
Used drive : PHILIPS DROM6216 Adapter: 1 ID: 1
Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache
Combined read/write offset correction : 0
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No
Used output format : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\flac-1.1.4-win\bin\flac.exe (User Defined Encoder)
192 kBit/s
Additional command line options : -8 -A tukey(0.25) -A gauss(0.1875) -b 4096 -V -T "artist=%a" -T "title=%t" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" %s --sector-align
Other options :
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No
Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Track 1
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\01 Solo.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:02.00
Peak level 98.9 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC A7DE4C8F
Copy CRC A7DE4C8F
Copy OK
Track 2
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\02 Like an Old Fashioned Waltz.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:00.63
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC 9ED27554
Copy CRC 9ED27554
Copy OK
Track 3
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\03 Whispering Grass.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:01.74
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC 0F55EEC8
Copy CRC 0F55EEC8
Copy OK
Track 4
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\04 Friends.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:01.47
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC 0FE310FE
Copy CRC 0FE310FE
Copy OK
Track 5
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\05 Carnival.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:01.44
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC C21A2FE1
Copy CRC C21A2FE1
Copy OK
Track 6
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\06 Dark the Night.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:03.59
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC B0F0A83F
Copy CRC B0F0A83F
Copy OK
Track 7
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\07 At the End of the Day.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:02.10
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC 290E1E78
Copy CRC 290E1E78
Copy OK
Track 8
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\08 Until the Real Thing Comes Along.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:02.62
Peak level 98.9 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC FD0CA926
Copy CRC FD0CA926
Copy OK
Track 9
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\09 No End.wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:02.28
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 99.9 %
Test CRC 829535BB
Copy CRC 829535BB
Copy OK
Track 10
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\10 At the End of the Day (alternate take without strings).wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:04.58
Peak level 87.3 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC 2BDA26FF
Copy CRC 2BDA26FF
Copy OK
Track 11
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\11 King & Queen of England (demo recorded at home, Byfield, Northants, Dec.1974).wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:02.58
Peak level 98.8 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC C20F03AE
Copy CRC C20F03AE
Copy OK
Track 12
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\12 Like an Old Fashioned Waltz (feat. Fairport Convention) (previously unreleased).wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:02.58
Peak level 98.9 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC A0D5CAA0
Copy CRC A0D5CAA0
Copy OK
Track 13
Filename C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Azureus Downloads\Sandy Denny-Like An Old Fashioned Waltz\13 No End (solo piano version).wav
Pre-gap length 0:00:01.58
Peak level 98.9 %
Track quality 100.0 %
Test CRC E56A92AF
Copy CRC E56A92AF
Copy OK
No errors occured
End of status report
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.06 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  366.02 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  27
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1