треклист:
1)jesus
2)a million ways
3)rush
4)awake or sleeper
5)whosoever calls
6)all of creation
Info
Recorded live during the MorningStar Harvest / Worship Conference at the Adam's Mark Hotel, Charlotte, NC.
Our goal for every CD is to make it better than the one before, and I don't think there is any question that this one went higher. These are incredible new songs played with even more fire and passion. – Rick Joyner
треклист:
1)Battleground
2)Before My Eyes
3)You Alone
4)Jacob
5)Calling You Out
6)There Is A Time
7)Whenever I Call Your Name
8)Keep My Eyes On You
Info
Battleground is live worship by Leonard Jones and the MorningStar worship team, the first since Awake. Recorded live at the 2006 Worship and Warfare conference at Heritage International Ministries, Battleground has a similar feel to earlier MorningStar Worship and Warfare conference CDs. There are many great moments of exuberant praise as well as times of prophetic, intimate, and spontaneous worship.
треклист:
1)We Wait
2)Keeper Of My Soul
3)Yahweh
4)Free World
5)Draw Me Up
6)King's Kids
7)Come Let Us Go Up To The Mountain
8)Oh Jah
9)Lion's Tree
10)We Love To Worship You
11)New Wave
12)Worship
Info
Held in October of 2001, this is a live recording from one of the most 'live' conferences we have ever been a part of. Something was released that will ultimately touch many nations. Like heavy artillery before a great battle, seldom has the MorningStar Worship Team been more powerful than they were in this conference. - Rick Joyner
треклист:
1)It Is Good
2)Bread of Life
3)No Longer I
4)With All My Heart
5)Our Father
6)All of My All
7)Bow Down
8)I Saw Also
9)Press On
10)Mighty God
11)Thou Art My God
12)Holy Is the Lord
13)Worthy Is the Lamb
Info
Bread of Life is volume two in the Kids Praise Collection. The praise and worship album features the vocal talents of Leonard Jones, Julie Joyner, Cindy Laing, Bill Coan, and the Mitchell Community College Inspirational Choir, led by Freddie Morrison. Musicians include Don Potter.
треклист:
1)Coming Out Of Egypt
2)Superman
3)Beautiful Cloak Of Praise
4)Holding Your Breath
5)Inner Court
6)Lions Tree
7)Dance Through The Sky
Info
When I speak of Egypt, I am referring to a religious system, not the actual country, which is a beautiful place, filled with many that the God of Israel calls "My people" in Isaiah 19:25.
Permeated with religious and physical bondage, ancient Egypt practiced ethnic cleansing of God's people and instituted severe slavery, until God finally sent a savior, Moses, who delivered them. He was not fully accepted by those he was sent to set free, just as Jesus is often rejected by those He comes to deliver today.
It took the power of God to deliver Israel then, and it still takes the power of God - the cross - to deliver us now. God is at work again planning a mass exodus. He is not calling our while bodies out of Egypt this time - only our hearts. "Come out from among them...." II Cor.2:17 - Leonard Jones
треклист:
1)God Has Risen (Live)
2)Welcome Home
3)Sodom Gomorrah
4)Since The Fall
5)Watchman
6)Don't Be Afraid
7)The End Of Some Things
8)Born Again, Again
9)I Have A Light (Live)
10)Who Are These People
Info
This is a collection of Don's music recorded primarily in Moravian Falls during 2003. "I Have a Light" was recorded live at the Levite Camp in Winterthur, Switzerland. It includes several of his corporate worship songs (including some from his Morningstar days) as well as songs of encouragement and exhortation. Since the Fall takes you on a journey from salvation to being "born again, again".
треклист:
1)Yahweh
2)God Comes Out
3)The Lord Is Our Defense
4)Teach Me How
5)Come Together
6)Raintime
7)I Want To Get Closer
8)Draw Me Up
Info
Featuring eight new live songs from Leonard Jones, this album is sure to become a best seller. With a heart to redeem the musical instruments of the nations, he has captured a new sound by using these instruments to worship God in a fresh and powerful way.
Жанр:New Age
треклист:
1)String Dance
2)Someone's Coming
3)Where We Go From Here
4)Beyond Yourself
5)Bridge [For Coco Bee]
6)Making Ready
7)Garden
8)Facing The Wall
Info
This is a landmark collection of Don's instrumental music inspired by time spent "facing the wall" and worshipping God in solitary spirit and truth.
"I've spent many years trying to entertain people and later lead them into the praise of the Lord Jesus. In the middle of leading praise one day, I believe I heard the Lord say, 'Go home and play until you discern My presence'. I did this by facing the wall and playing the guitar. At first, I could only play a few minutes before the desire to entertain crept back in. After a year, I could play for hours and never realize it happened. The pleasure of the Lord was better than any reward I had ever received. The music you will hear is the result of Facing the Wall." -- Don Potter
треклист:
1)King's Kid
2)Come Let's Go Up To The Mountain/Fly Me Like The Wind
3)Not Guilty
4)Testimony Of Grace
5)I Have A Light
Info
This album was recorded live at our dynamic Worship and Warfare III and IV conferences in Charlotte, North Carolina and in Jacksonville Florida. Somewhat different from our other MorningStar albums, it is a unique blend of Celtic worship and an upbeat anointed contemporary style. Unlike many other worship albums "Fly Me Like the Wind" is laced with anointed times of spontaneous worship which have become a trademark of MorningStar worship. Our goal is for every album we produce to hit a new level and we believe that this one did.
треклист:
1)Freedom
2)Bow Before
3)Spontaneous Song
4)Holy Is The Lord
5)You Are
6)Leaders Of The Free World
Info
It has long been in my heart to see children worship with their parents as the body of Christ. The purity and focus the children bring in worship is refreshing. As we give them freedom to join with us and express themselves, we will see a fresh river released, leading us to the throne. All of the spontaneous songs the children sing are from the heart and have been unrehearsed. As you listen, grab your children and enter into worship with them. What a great journey to experience together! – Bobby Hussey
Produced by Bobby Hussey, our second children's live worship project is full of the power and life that the whole family will love. Includes additions by Leonard Jones and Suzy Wills. – Rick Joyner
треклист:
1)A Child Has Been Born To Us
2)Kyr I-E
3)Jesus Christ Is Truth
4)This Town
5)Smashing Idols
6)Jeremiah 33
7)If The People
8)Lift Him Higher
9)Are You Ready
10)Jesus Loves Me
11)Holy As I Am
12)Je taime
13)Jump
14)I Gotta Get Closer
Info:
When I began listening to songs in preparation for the next MorningStar music release, I realized there were many more songs than could be put on one CD, since songs at MorningStar Conferences can often continue for a while as the Spirit leads. Because there are many songs to be released, the decision was made to produce our first double CD.
Generations is composed of a variety of songs. One song is from Bobby Hussey and the kids from the children's ministry, and there are songs by the MorningStar choir led by Suzy Wills. Another song by Charles Barnett, Terry McMillan and Carlos Torres, Jr., occurred spontaneously at the beginning of a session.
From the MorningStar kids' music to the next generation, consisting of Matthew Donovan and Suzy Wills, and on to the slightly older generation of Leonard Jones and myself, we span three generations of praisers - thus the name of the CD, "Generations."
Although I initially thought that we had actually captured the anointing on tape, the Holy Spirit quickly showed me that nothing can take captive the one who sets the captives free. He is just faithful to come whenever He is praised. – Don Potter
треклист:
1)We Wait
2)Filled With The Glory
3)Let Your Glory Be Known
4)Fight On The Side
5)Praise The Lord Oh My Soul
6)I Want To Hold Your Hand
Info
SPECIAL NOTE: The ending to this project requires some explanation. On the last day of the conference the worship hit a level of intensity that we would have been glad to experience for just a few minutes - yet it actually lasted for a total of nearly eight hours. As the final meeting was finally drawing to a close, I asked Leonard Jones to start his version of the Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand," which he sings as if it were a message from the Lord. After the band finished that song, the people still would not stop worshiping. The presence of the the Lord was the greatest I had ever felt In a meeting before.
треклист:
1)On And On / Come, Come, Come
2)Shout The Praises
3)Everything That Has Breath
4)I Believe
5)In the Spirit
Info
This album is the second one recorded from our Worship and Warfare II conference in Jacksonville, Florida. MorningStar favorites such as "Come, Come, Come" and "In The Spirit" are included on this album. This is a praise album. Many of the songs are devoted to lifting up the name of the Lord.
треклист:
1)Time To Get Right With God
2)Prepare The Way
3)Show Me Your Face
4)Even Our Faith
5)Who Do You Say I Am?
Info
Music by Don Potter, Leonard Jones and Suzy Wills.
треклист:
1)Picture
2)Great Big Love
3)Inner Court
4)Simple
5)Song Of The Martyrs
6)Mystery
7)Shatter The Enemy
8)New Wave
9)You Forgot That
Info
This music comes from my heart simply because He loves me and I love Him. He saved me and reveals Himself to me as I continue to ask for more. It is the best love I have ever known and it is a flame that grows every day. This is my simple message: If you don't know Jesus or if you have not given your life to Him - do it now. There is no more time to waste.
треклист:
1)Lift Your Vision Higher
2)I Have Overcome
3)Take The Land
Info
On April 18, 1996 a few musicians, singers and about three thousand people gathered just outside of Charlotte, NC for the annual MorningStar Spring Conference. The theme this year was "The Heart of David - Worship and Warfare". However, these people did not come just to talk about worship and warfare - they came to do it! Never have we seen so many devoted worshipers and intercessors gathered with such serious devotion and anointing. This recording is from that gathering.
треклист:
1)I Have Decided
2)Our God Is Holy
3)Repentance
4)Nacah (Accepted)
Info
On April 18, 1996 a few musicians, singers and about three thousand people gathered just outside of Charlotte, NC for the annual MorningStar Spring Conference. The theme this year was "The Heart of David - Worship and Warfare". However, these people did not come just to talk about worship and warfare - they came to do it! Never have we seen so many devoted worshipers and intercessors gathered with such serious devotion and anointing. This recording is from that gathering.
треклист:
1)Oh Jah
2)Dance Into The Land
3)Mighty God
4)Creator Of the Universe
5)God Of Peace
6)Rise In Me
Info
треклист:
1)Burning Bush - Leonard Jones/Luke Scaggs
2)Ready To Love - Leonard Jones
3)Beautiful - Leonard Jones
4)He's Alive - Suzy Yarei
5)My Deliverer - David Olinger
6)Like You Promised - Amber Brooks
7)After You - Josh Baldwin
8)Offspring of the Lion - Leonard Jones
9)Bless the Lord - Leonard Jones
10)Worship
Info
In April 1996, MorningStar began a series of annual Worship & Warfare conferences. Many of our most popular CDs were born from these, with classics such as Vision, Glory, In the Spirit, and Fly Me Like the Wind. Now, after ten years, the long awaited Worship and Warfare III is here. This CD is packed with ten powerfully anointed songs by Amber Brooks, David Olinger, Josh Baldwin, Suzy Yarei, and Leonard Jones, including songs inspired by Leonard’s experience on the Cause Summer of Love Tour.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 58.45 КБ / Просмотров 12 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.66 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  35
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1