Статистика раздачи
Размер: 219.75 МБ | | Скачали: 1
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Tim Buckley - Tim Buckley (Deluxe Edition)
Жанр: Folk Rock, Psychedelic, Singer-Songwriter
Производитель релиза: Rhino
Год издания: 2011
Страна: USA
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: VBR V0 ~280
Продолжительность: CD1 01:09:28, CD2 00:52:50, (02:02:18)
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: Photos (small)

Тим Бакли (Tim Buckley, полное имя Timothy Charles Buckley III, 14 февраля 1947 - 29 июня 1975) - американский автор и исполнитель песен, которого принято относить к альтернативной рок-музыке, хотя помимо психоделического рока в его записях сильны элементы фолк-музыки, фанка и экспериментального джаза. В некоторых записях он отказывается от внятной лирики, доходя до бесконечно сложных и тяжелых для прослушивания стонов и завываний, которые демонстрируют мощь и гибкость его уникального вокала. Его песня «Song to the Siren» - любимая мелодия Дэвида Линча. Умер в 28 лет от передозировки наркотиков, оставив сына - Джеффа Бакли, который тоже умер молодым... (ru.wikipedia.org)

Дискография исполнителя на трекере -
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2856277
CD1
01. I Can't See You (2:42)
02. Wings (2:34)
03. Song Of The Magician (3:08)
04. Strange Street Affair Under Blue (3:13)
05. Valentine Melody (3:44)
06. Aren't You The Girl (2:06)
07. Song Slowly Song (4:17)
08. It Happens Every Time (1:52)
09. Song For Jainie (2:46)
10. Grief In My Soul (2:07)
11. She Is (3:08)
12. Understand Your Man (3:11)
13. I Can't See You (Mono) (2:43)
14. Wings (Mono) (2:33)
15. Song Of The Magician (Mono) (3:07)
16. Strange Street Affair Under Blue (Mono) (3:12)
17. Valentine Melody (Mono) (3:45)
18. Aren't You The Girl (Mono) (2:07)
19. Song Slowly Song (Mono) (4:15)
20. It Happens Every Time (Mono) (1:52)
21. Song For Jainie (Mono) (2:46)
22. Grief In My Soul (Mono) (2:07)
23. She Is (Mono) (3:07)
24. Understand Your Man (Mono) (3:06)
CD2
01. Put You Down (Demo) (2:25)
02. It Happens Every Time (Demo) (2:04)
03. Let Me Love You (Demo) (2:25)
04. I've Played That Game Before (Demo) (2:45)
05. She Is (Demo) (3:07)
06. Here I Am (Demo) (2:49)
07. Don't Look Back (Demo) (2:19)
08. Call Me If You Do (Demo) (2:46)
09. You Today (Demo) (2:45)
10. No More (Demo) (2:45)
11. Won't You Please Be My Woman (Demo) (2:35)
12. Come On Over (Demo) (2:10)
13. She Is (Acoustic Demo) (2:50)
14. Aren't You The Girl (Acoustic Demo) (2:04)
15. Found At The Scene Of A Rendezvous That Failed (Acoustic Demo) (1:52)
16. Wings (Acoustic Demo) (2:25)
17. My Love Is For You (Acoustic Demo) (2:02)
18. Song Slowly Song (Acoustic Demo) (3:42)
19. Song Introductions By Larry (Demo) (0:39)
20. I Can't See You (Acoustic Demo) (3:05)
21. Birth Day (With Larry Beckett) (Acoustic Demo) (1:34)
22. Long Tide (Acoustic Demo) (1:42)
Product Details:
http://www.rhino.com/shop/product/tim-buckley-tim-buckley
http://www.timbuckley.net/album_reviews/tim_buckley/tim_buckley-yahoo_2011.shtml
Tim Buckley (Rhino Deluxe Edition 46-track 2-CD album set, includes both the stereo and mono versions of his debut. The second disc contains nearly two dozen unreleased recordings Buckley made in 1965 with The Bohemians and in 1966 with frequent songwriting partner Larry Beckett.
Rhino Handmade retraces the first steps of Buckley's uncompromising musical journey with a two-disc set that includes both the stereo and mono versions of his debut. The second disc contains nearly two dozen unreleased recordings Buckley made in 1965 with The Bohemians and in 1966 with frequent songwriting partner Larry Beckett.
Buckley recorded the album's 12 songs in Los Angeles with the team behind The Doors—producer Paul Rothchild and engineer Bruce Botnick. He was backed in the studio by guitarist and longtime collaborator Lee Underwood, bassist James Fielder, and Mothers Of Invention drummer Billy Mundi. Van Dyke Parks, who had spent much of that summer collaborating with Beach Boy Brian Wilson on the legendary Smile album, was brought in to overdub keyboards, and frequent Phil Spector sidekick Jack Nitzsche contributed string arrangements.
The music on the second disc has remained unreleased until now and provides an unparalleled insight into Buckley's early development. It opens with 12 songs he recorded in November 1965 with The Bohemians, a group he formed in high school with Fielder, Beckett, and guitarist Brian Hartzler. Recorded live in an Anaheim studio, the originals include early versions of "She Is" and "It Happens Every Time"—two tracks that later appeared on Buckley's debut. The session also yielded rockers like "Put You Down" and "Come On Over" and the ballads "Call Me If You Do" and "No More."
The nine songs that make up the second half of the disc were recorded shortly before the sessions for Tim Buckley and feature Buckley singing and playing acoustic guitar with Beckett, who recites poetry to Buckley's guitar on two tracks: "Found At The Scene Of A Rendezvous That Failed" and "Birth Day." The home recording captures versions of the album tracks: "She Is," "Aren't You The Girl," "Wings," "Song Slowly Song," and "I Can't See You." The two remaining songs are the Buckley original "My Love Is For You" and the Beckett/Buckley collaboration "Long Tide." (timbuckley.net)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 21.54 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  219.75 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1