04 - The Good Stuff
05 - They Sylvan Song
06 - Satisfied
07 - Mostly
08 - If I Say Yes
09 - Dance and Sway
10 - Blue
11 - Little Pink (traditional)
12 - Poor Me - May There Always Be Sunshine (traditional)
13 - Mostly (Chaco Canyon Mix)

01 - The Logical Song
02 - John Jones
03 - Wandering Shephard
04 - Freddy The Falcon
05 - Brooklyn In July
06 - Red Rooster In The Mash Pile
07 - Able Baker Charlie And Dog
08 - Mending Walls
09 - Hands Metal And Wood
10 - Blue Tattoo
11 - Bird By Bird
12 - Red Rooster In The Mash Pile Live
13 - The Tutabaga Curl Live

01 - I Sing
02 - Caitlin at the Window
03 - Mercy Now
04 - Good Luck John
05 - The Nazarene
06 - Darkling & the BlueBird Jubilee
07 - Everything Here is Good
08 - Wilderness Alone
09 - Blue
10 - A Friend Like You
11 - To Keep You Warm
12 - BlueBird (Fear & Transcend)

01 - Georgia I'm Here
02 - Riding The Train
03 - Impermanent Things
04 - Tuesday Morning
05 - Big Sky
06 - Miner In The Mourning
07 - Black Dress
08 - Riding The Train
09 - Pretty Saro
10 - Fall Down As The Rain
11 - Out Of The Run
12 - Georgia I'm Here

Joe Crookston is an American folk singer. As of June 2014, he has released four albums on the Milagrito Records label: 2004's Fall Down as the Rain, 2008's Able Baker Charlie & Dog, 2011's Darkling & the BlueBird Jubilee, and 2014's "Georgia I'm Here".
Crookston's family origins include Hungary, and his web site reports that polkas and Eastern European food figured in his upbringing. Crookston was born and raised in rural Ohio and attended Kent State University. In 1987, while at college, he attended the Kent State Folk Festival and his musical interests shifted to focus on folk music, causing him to sell his classical guitar and acquire a steel stringed acoustic. Crookston lived in Seattle, Washington from 1996 until 2004. For about a year during this time he worked with troubled youth in a prison.
As of 2015 he is based in Ithaca, New York and tours extensively to perform.
Crookston's first label album, Fall Down as the Rain, was selected by Performing Songwriter Magazine as one of 2004's top 12 self-produced independent recordings, and was featured on National Public Radio's All Songs Considered, The Midnight Special and Folkscene. Crookston was a finalist in the Mountain Stage NewSong contest.
In 2007, Crookston received a Rockefeller Foundation grant for a project called "Songs of the Finger Lakes". Emulating Woody Guthrie, he spent a year traveling in the Finger Lakes region of New York state, collecting stories to turn into songs. Four songs from this project were incorporated into his second album.
In the summer of 2007, audiences at the Falcon Ridge Folk Festival selected him as one of the artists they most wanted to have perform at the following year's festival. In Spring 2008, Crookston and the other "Most Wanted" award winners (Anthony da Costa, Randall Williams and Lindsay Mac) were sent on a 23 concert promotional tour in the northeastern U.S., with venues including the Kennedy Center and Club Passim.
In February 2009, his second CD, Able Baker Charlie & Dog was given the "Album of the Year" award by the International Folk Alliance in a ceremony in Memphis, Tennessee, indicating that it received more radio airplay than any other folk album released in 2008.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 22.39 КБ / Просмотров 2 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  442.57 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1