Статистика раздачи
Размер: 112.18 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Courtney KRAUSE - 2015 - Thoughts and Sound
Жанр: Folk, Soul
Страна исполнителя (группы): USA (Des Moines, IA)
Год издания: 2015
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:48:34
Треклист:
01. Subtle Motions (04:50)
02. Minnesota (04:52)
03. Follow (04:30)
04. Hardwood Floors (04:08)
05. I Understand (04:13)
06. Talker (04:16)
07. Circles (04:21)
08. Under Your Nose (04:51)
09. Twenty Seven (04:45)
10. Don't Move (03:33)
11. Lately (04:15)
Label: Sonofaben Productions / Courtney Krause
Released date: Nov 07, 2015

http://www.courtneykrausemusic.com
#777Краткое описание
Captivating and inspiring, this is a sound that modernizes classic folk with sultry soul and rhythm.
Подробное описание
The album Thoughts and Sound homes lyrically driven songs that bring the listener into a genuine place where all sides of the story, including their own, are told. Courtney Krause's thought-provoking style of writing is not only encompasses the longing heart of a singer/songwriter, but speaks to a variety of situations and circumstances we face in current day relationships.
О себе
From Des Moines, Iowa, Courtney Krause’s debut album, Thoughts and Sound, investigates the momentary time and place between the ideas we form and the words we ultimately say to express these ideas. The tracks are thoughts, the album as a whole is sound, and together they are a conversation about relationships, understanding, and humanity.
Captivating and inspiring, this is a sound that modernizes classic folk with sultry soul and rhythm. Lyrically driven songs bring the listener into a genuine place where all sides of the story, including their own, are told.
"Thoughts and Sound is the conversation I wish I could have had throughout many different points of time in life; and it's the only bio I really need. This piece speaks for me in all the ways I couldn't at those times. There's nothing I could say that would express myself, my thoughts, or this lifetime, so far, better than this album does. I hope it can do the same for others."
Courtney Krause's thought-provoking style of writing is not only encompasses the longing heart of a singer/songwriter, but speaks to a variety of situations and circumstances we face in current day relationships.
"I believe that we are here to help one another. Music allows us to bring people together, share, and create. My love for music brought me closer to myself and to others. I have music and all the beautiful people that surround me to thank for that and for all spontaneous spurts of creativity and inspiration.
I have built songs that will hopefully create awareness for those who choose to listen. I write songs for other over-analytical and sympathetic minds. I want my songs to reflect that genuine emotion we are capable of without relying in pity or self sorrow. I want to try to help everyone cope better, love more, and know when to take action. I won't stop writing until I am sure I have done this."
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.7 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  112.18 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1