03. And the Angels
04. Mi Gato
05. On the Next Sunny Day
06. My Nightly Prayers Are Getting Long
07. Freedom Summer
08. There's No Answer
09. Tomorrow
10. Throw Away People
The veteran Californian singer-songwriter explores life and country in this new suite of songs that accent the lyrics as much as his percussive style of guitar work.
http://www.patrickames.com/
ABOUT THIS ALBUM
"The Free Will in Patrick Ames" is a unique confluence of musical styles, politics, digital culture, and witty lyrics. His is a blend of old and new musical patterns, somehow vintage, somehow contemporary, playful yet ever so socially serious. It’s a sound and musical style that sets him apart from the contemporary scene, and sets the stage for his fourth album in four years.
His is the Patrick Ames sound, the one he practices weekly in pubs and taverns every week after 30 years in the computer industry. This is the environment where "The Free Will in Patrick Ames" was written, practiced, and auditioned in front of weekly crowds. Its tracks include “Mi Gato,” a cheerful, Latin brass-fired tribute to a recently departed pet; and the spirited gospel sound of “Freedom Summer,” a tribute to the people and events in the U.S. during the racially-charged summer of 1964 (Ames was 10 years old). There’s also the political commentary of “My Nightly Prayers are Getting Long” inspired by the Presidential debates and the way we elect our leaders. Ames describes “Tomorrow,” which features harmonicas, trumpets, and accordions as a modern version of that inevitable “Simon and Garfunkel” summer hit. Other tracks include “And the Angels,” a song about old soldiers and their dreams, and “Hold Me,” a percussion driven world-beat tune about his son’s 21st birthday. The album ends with "Throw Away People" a biting social commentary on top of a funky R&B vibe.
"The Free Will in Patrick Ames" records a veteran songwriter in his prime.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.21 КБ / Просмотров 3 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  97.14 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1