Статистика раздачи
Размер: 1.16 ГБ | | Скачали: 4
Сидеров: 5  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 2  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Dollar (Thereza Bazar) - Discography (6 albums + 1 solo + 1 bootleg + 6 singles)
Жанр: Disco/Europop/Synth-pop
Год выпуска диска: 1978-2006
Производитель диска: UK
Аудио кодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 192-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 9:50:00
Трэклист:
#777Трэклист:
1. Radio
2. The girls are out to get ya
3. Young love
4. You take my breath away
5. Love at first sight
6. Takin' a chance on you
7. Ebony
8. No man's land
9. Don't change your life
10. Heartbeat
11. The girls are out to get
12. Love don't come easy
13. Young Americans talking
14. Fighting for the country
15. Ringing the bell
16. Young Americans talking
#777Трэклист:
01. mirror mirror (mon amour)
02. give me back my heart
03. hand held in black & white
04. pink and blue
05. i got your number wrong
06. guessing games
07. give me some kinda magic
08. videotheque
09. dangerous blondes
10. you made me love you
11. anyone who’s anyone
12. the second time around
13. hand held in black and white (alternative trevor horn 1981 mix)
14. mirror mirror (mon amour) (alternative trevor horn 1981 mix)
15. give me back my heart (alternative trevor horn 1982 mix)
16. videotheque (alternative trevor horn 1982 mix)
17. i got your number wrong (alternative mix)
18. guessing games (alternative mix)
#777Трэклист:
01 Shooting Star 03:49
02 Tokyo 03:36
03 Star Control 06:17
04 Who Were You With In The Moonlight 04:07
05 I Need Your Love 03:54
06 Ring Ring 03:05
07 Love Street 02:44
08 Love's Gotta Hold On Me 03:34
09 I Wanna Your Hand 03:02
10 Love Tonight 04:51
11 Sugar Sugar 03:22
12 Platinum Rap 04:55
13 Living Each Day For You 03:02
14 Dia Y Noche 05:48
15 Oh L'amour 03:03
#777Трэклист:
01.Mirror,Mirror(Mon Amour) (2:47)
02.I Wanna Hold Your Hand (3:06)
03.Love's Gotta Hold On Me (3:36)
04.Shooting Star (3:47)
05.Who Were You With In THe Moonlight? (4:15)
06.We Walked In Love (3:56)
07.Takin' A Chance On You (3:31)
08.Hand Held In Black And White (3:01)
09.Oh L'Amour (3:01)
10.Videotheque (3:29)
11.Kiss (3:37)
12.Outta My Head,Outta My Heart (4:12)
13.It's Nature's Way(No Problem) (3:38)
14.I Don't Want Our Love Thing To Die (3:55)
15.She Said She Said (3:27)
16.Give Me Some Kind Of Magic (3:31)
#777Трэклист:
01. Shooting Star.
02. We Walked In Love.
03. Ring Ring.
04. Who Were You With In The Moonlight.
05. Hand Held In Black And White.
06. Love's Gotta Hold On Me.
07. Takin' A Chance On You.
08. Outta My Head, Outta My Heart.
09. I Wanna Hold Your Hand.
10. Its Natures way No Problem.
11. Oh L'amour.
12. No Dull Moments.
13. She Said She Said.
14. Addicted To Love.
15. I Don't Want Our Love Thing To Die.
16. Give Me Some Kinda Magic.
#777Трэклист:
01 - Overture.
02 - Shooting Star.
03 - Who Were You With In The Moonlight.
04 - Ring Ring.
05 - Love's Gotta Hold On Me.
06 - Oh L'Amour.
07 - I Wanna Hold Your Hand.
08 - I Need Your Love.
09 - Love Street.
10 - Star Control.
11 - Tokyo.
12 - Sugar, Sugar.
13 - Living Each Day For You.
14 - Love Tonight.
15 - Platinum Rap.
16 - Dia Y Noche.
17 - Talkin' Bout Love.
18 - Love One Other.
19 - B. Beat.
20 - Don't Ask Ronnie.
#777Трэклист:
1. Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour) (3:32)
2. Give Me Back My Heart (5:01)
3. Hand Held In Black & White (7" Version) (3:22)
4. Videotheque (3:33)
5. Give Me Some Kinda Magic (7" Version) (3:44)
6. The Second Time Around (Long Version) (5:37)
7. Pink & Blue (4:14)
8. Don't Change Your Life (2:42)
9. Radio (3:47)
10. The Girls Are Out To Get Ya (3:09)
11. Young Love (3:10)
12. You Take My Breath Away (3:34)
13. Takin' A Chance On You (3:42)
14. Living A Life Of Dreams (3:19)
15. Dangerous Blondes (2006 Full Version) (4:41)
16. Two Hearts (2:49)
17. Hand Held In Black And White (Original 12" Version) (5:07)
18. Give Me Some Kinda Magic (Dean Murphy 2006 Extended Remix) (6:40)
19. Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour) (Demo Version) (2:45)
#777Трэклист:
1 - Shooting star.
2 - Talking about love.
#777Трэклист:
1. Hand held in black and white.
2. Heartbeat (Love me slowly).
#777Трэклист:
1 - You take my breath away.
2 - Don_t change your life.
#777Трэклист:
1 - Oh l'amour.
2 - B-beat.
#777Трэклист:
1 - It's Nature's Way (No Problem) (7'' Version).
2 - It's Nature's Way (No Problem) (12'' Mix).
#777Трэклист:
01. The Big Kiss.
02. I See It In Your Eyes.
03. Too Much In Love.
04. English Girl Should Not, No! No!.
05. Give Me Back My Heart.
06. Never Make The Same Mistake.
07. Traitor Of The Heart.
08. Save Me.
09. Give Yourself Up.
10. You're All I Ever Wanted.
Прошу извинить, но лучшего качества пока найти не удалось - убедительная просьба помочь с поиском этого альбома!
#777Трэклист:
01. Gotcha (by Thereza Bazar).
02. On The Edge (by Bill Conti).
Mirror Mirror
Dollar are a pop vocal duo from the UK, consisting of David Van Day and Thereza Bazar. The duo were successful in the late 1970s and 1980s.
Career
Thereza Bazar and David Van Day met at 17 when they successfully auditioned for the cabaret act Guys n' Dolls. The group enjoyed a number of hit singles in the mid 1970s and during this time Van Day became romantically involved with Bazar. By 1977 the group was in decline and the pair complained about the choice of material and musical direction. Van Day decided to quit the band to embark on a solo career while Bazar would continue with Guys n' Dolls to earn a living for them both. The group's management were unhappy with the situation and sacked Bazar with the reasoning that a six-piece group consisting of three couples would now look odd with five members. With the change in circumstances, the pair decided to begin a career as a duo. They were picked up by French label Carrere Records, going under the name Dollar.
Dollar's first single, "Shooting Star", was released in late 1978 and, after a slow climb, reached number 14 in the UK Singles Chart. The follow-up, "Who Were You With In The Moonlight?", was released in early 1979 and also reached number 14. After two hit singles featuring Van Day on lead vocals their third, the ballad "Love's Gotta Hold On Me" was sung by Bazar. It became Dollar's first self-penned hit as it entered the Top Ten and was one of their biggest, climbing to number 4 in the UK chart. Encouraged by this steady run of success, the group released their debut album, Shooting Stars, which made the top 40. In a change of pace, the band released a cover of The Beatles' song "I Want to Hold Your Hand", which reached number 9. At the same time, Dollar had their first (and only) US hit with "Shooting Star", which made No.74. By February 1980, the group had scored four UK Top 20 hits, but this was not to last.
Early 1980s
In 1980 Dollar moved to WEA Records. Buoyed by the success of "Love's Gotta Hold On Me", the pair decided to write and produce all the songs for their second album. Attempting a move towards a rockier sound, the album, along with its singles, failed to sell well. In a bid to generate sales, Van Day and Bazar announced their engagement, but this was later revealed to be a publicity stunt.
In 1981, Bazar approached record producer, Trevor Horn, whom she had met during her days in Guys n' Dolls, and asked if he would work with them. He agreed, and produced their 1981 and 1982 material. Horn's production work gave Dollar a more distinctive sound, and their four Horn-produced singles represented the high point in the band's career. It gave them another two Top Ten singles ("Mirror Mirror" and "Give Me Back My Heart") and two more Top Twenty hits ("Videotheque" and "Hand Held in Black and White"). The production on these four hit singles had brought Horn to the attention of other bands, notably ABC, and it was not long before he was too busy to continue working with the duo.
"Give Me Some Kinda Magic", a Top 40 hit Dollar had written and produced themselves was the lead-in single to their final studio album, The Dollar Album, which was a mixture of Horn's and the duo's own efforts. It became the biggest of their three albums, peaking at No. 18 in the UK and was certified Silver by the BPI.
Split and reformation
During a promotional trip to Japan in February 1983, relations between the duo had become increasingly tempestuous and Van Day quit the band. Their latest single ("Two Hearts") went unreleased in the UK and Dollar split.
Van Day had ambitions to be a solo artist after he and Bazar split. He released the single "Young Americans Talking", which was written and produced by the people behind Bucks Fizz. Meanwhile Bazar recorded an album, The Big Kiss, with producer Arif Mardin. But neither of them enjoyed the same kind of success as solo artists as they had had as Dollar.
By 1986 they had reformed, and released the singles "We Walked In Love" and "Haven't We Said Goodbye Before". Neither of these met with much success and soon the group were looking for another record contract. In late 1987, the group covered the hi-NRG-style Erasure song "O L'amour". In early 1988 the song became one of their biggest hits and peaked at No.7. The group then hit a stumbling block in deciding on a follow-up and past ill-feeling between the pair was rising again. Six months later they finally released another single, "It's Nature's Way", but it was to be their last release as the single flopped and work on a possible album had been long delayed. In late 1988, Dollar disbanded again.
Van Day again attempted to launch a solo career, but to no avail. Bazar decided to finish with the music industry and moved to Australia where she concentrated on raising her family. During the 1990s Van Day teamed up with a succession of female singers for a touring version of Dollar. In the latter half of the decade he joined a rival variation of the group Bucks Fizz with original member Mike Nolan. Two versions of Bucks Fizz were touring the UK and another Bucks Fizz original member, Bobby G brought a case in the High Court against Van Day. In 2001, a judge refused to grant a court injunction against Van Day as he had been operating in Bucks Fizz for five years at the time, while also famously running a burger van in Brighton.
2000s
In the early 2000s Van Day persuaded Bazar to rejoin him in Dollar for a reunion tour. In 2002 they took part in the "Here And Now" tour, a series of arena-sized concerts featuring other singers and bands from the 1980s. They followed this up by appearing on the reality television show Reborn in the USA in 2003. This show involved a number of formerly successful chart acts touring together in America with the public voting off a different act each week. They quickly became the centre of attention when they were involved in an argument with pop star Sonia, which was televised and reported in the newspapers. Dollar were the first act to be voted off and they returned to the UK. Dollar made another live appearance in 2004, in a show celebrating the career of Trevor Horn. It took place at Wembley Arena and Dollar appeared alongside ABC and Pet Shop Boys, amongst other acts who had worked with Horn over the years.
In July 2008 Dollar reformed again to take part in a UK reality television programme entitled Pop Goes the Band, in which a number of former pop stars were remodelled and restyled to try to recapture their former glory. The programme aired on Living TV on 23 February 2009. In December 2008 Van Day came fourth in "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" on ITV1. The show saw Van Day co-write a new song, "Biff Baff Boff", with 1980s television presenter and broadcaster Timmy Mallett. It was released as a download only single in December 2008 but failed to chart. His appearance on this show angered Bazar, who subsequently refused to work with him again.
On 15 February 2010 Cherry Red Records re-issued remastered and expanded editions of The Dollar Album and The Paris Collection for the first time on CD.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Paul Van Day was born on 28th November 1956 in Brighton UK. He started his showbiz career at the age of ten notching up plenty of handy experience, although it was more in the acting than the singing world. He attended the famous Italia Conti Stage School, and found time between lessons to make TV commercials for everything from Coca Cola (in which he played a French boy) to Clark's shoes. He also made an appearances in a film version of 'Oliver'. It was when he was playing the part of Cousin Yellowstone in a stage version of The Wombles in Manchester that he was offered a place in the cabaret group Guys 'n' Dolls.
Thereza Lorraine Bazar was born on 23rd May 1957 in Toronto Canada. Her parents are English but had emigrated to Canada five years previously only to find they missed the British way of life. They returned to the UK when Thereza was aged just nine months old to live in Cheltenham. When Thereza was ten years old the family moved to Kingston-Upon-Thames where she attended the Tiffin Grammar School. She was determined to make 'showbiz' her career and so attended the Arts Educational, a dance and drama college in London. Although to Thereza it was all to technical, she wanted to go somewhere more showbiz so she could understand that side of things. She eventually left the course and went into several pantomimes and summer shows. During one of her early auditions she met Trevor Horn for the first time. Both had auditioned for a new version of The New Seekers, although they both got the job the group only lasted a few weeks. After the split Thereza joined Guys 'n' Dolls.
Guys 'n' DollsThereza and David first met at the age of 17 in the cabaret group Guys 'n' Dolls. Their first year and a half in the group was happy enough and they both enjoyed and believed in what they were doing. However, new wave music was making the cabaret scene seem stale and contrived. Thereza and David found they weren't satisfied with the kind of music the group was producing, they wanted instead to go for a better quality pop sound. With that in mind it's hardly surprising that among the songs Thereza lists as her all time favourites are pop gems like ABBA's 'Dancing Queen' (for her "the most classic pop record ever made"), 'All You Need Is Love' by The Beatles and 'Band On The Run' by Wings. They made the only choice that was left for them to leave Guys 'n' Dolls and try to make it as a duo. The pair were in love something that wasn't immediate but just 'clicked' after they had been in Guys 'n' Dolls for quite a while. The following long months were tough, they had numerous meetings with record companies in order to gain a recording contract.
In 1978 they signed a contract with Acrobat/Carrere records and in November of the same year they had their first hit single 'Shooting Star' which made it to number 14 in the UK charts. More hits followed in 1979 with their follow up single 'Who Were You With In The Moonlight' released in May, and 'Love's Gotta Hold On Me' released in August. Their first album 'Shooting Stars' was also released in this year and contained all three hit singles. They finished off 1979 with their fourth hit single, a unique version of The Beatles classic 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' which made the UK Top 5 in November.
Dollar (1980)The following year (1980) saw Dollar change record companies to WEA records. They released the follow up to their debut album titled 'The Paris Collection'. Although three singles were released from this album 'The Girls Are Out To Get Ya', 'Takin' A Chance On You' and 'You Take My Breath Away', it was only 'Takin' A Chance On You' that just got into the UK Top 75 reaching number 62 in October. It was also in October that year when Thereza and David announced their engagement and celebrated in style with a party at the Savoy Hotel in London. In interviews years later they both stated the engagement and party at the Savoy was nothing more than a publicity stunt. Their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend was over by this time and they had both agreed to go their own separate ways emotionally, but still carry on singing together. Thereza was quoted as saying "If ABBA can survive emotional break-ups, can't we?".
Dollar (1982)In August 1981 Dollar were back in the UK Top 20 with 'Hand Held In Black And White' the first single to be taken from their soon to be released third album 'The Dollar Album'. It also marked their first collaboration with Trevor Horn who co-wrote and produced the track. As previously stated Thereza first met Trevor Horn in the group The New Seekers, but really became aware of his talents when she heard the song 'Video Killed The Radio Star' which Trevor co-wrote and produced. A few months later they were back in the charts again with another Trevor Horn composition 'Mirror Mirror' which spent a staggering seventeen weeks on the UK charts. Obviously the partnership was a winning combination and Thereza and David were sticking with it. Both 'Give Me Back My Heart' released in March and 'Videotheque' released in June the following year (1982) provided ample confirmation that this partnership was working well. Surprisingly Trevor Horn had initially turned down the offer to work with Thereza and David, as he had just agreed to join the group Yes and that was going to be a full time occupation. Upon leaving Yes he got in contact and soon his magic touch blended with the duo's talent to produce a sparkling formula for success. The last Dollar single to be released in 1982 was 'Give Me Some Kinda Magic' which was written and produced by themselves. It made the UK Top 40 in September of that year and was the last Dollar single to be released until 1986.
Dollar (1982)With all the pressures of managing themselves, writing and recording the songs and promoting them all over the world, they both just had enough. In an interview years later David stated "I really needed a break". During this long break David released his first solo single 'Young Americans Talking' still on the WEA label. It just missed out on a Top 40 place on the UK charts in 1983. He then went into pop management and also travelled around the world. Thereza was contacted by Trevor Horn who offered to produce an album for her to be released on the ZTT label. Unfortunately, as Trevor was so busy at the time Thereza didn't think he could give her the attention she deserves so she signed a deal with MCA records. During this period she spent a lot of time in New York. She made the album 'The Big Kiss' with producer Arif Mardin which she was "incredibly confident about". Sadly record company trouble just prior to it's release and the lack of promotion saw the album and two single releases fail to enter the charts. "It was the lowest point in my career, definitely," she stated. "Everything was out of my control, nothing seemed to make sense". Then just before Christmas 1985 she got in touch with David again. They hit it off straight away over lunch and immediately hatched plans to re-launch Dollar.
Dollar (1986)In August 1986 the first Dollar single in nearly four years was released. 'We Walked In Love' was issued on the Arista label and produced by their original producer Christopher Neil. Although it received good reviews in the press it stalled at number 61 on the UK charts. Their second release in 1986 was titled 'Haven't We Said Goodbye Before' again on the Arista label. It became a hit in the clubs but sadly didn't make it into the charts. The following year saw them release their first single with their new record company London records. 'O L'Amour' (their cover of the old Erasure song) released in December 1987 went soaring to the UK Top 10 in early January 1988. At last Dollar were back in their rightful place. The next (and sadly Dollar's last) single, 'It's Nature's Way (No Problem)' was released in July 1988. It didn't have the same success that 'O L'Amour' enjoyed but as with 'Haven't We Said Goodbye Before' it became a big hit in the clubs.
After the second split David released his solo single 'She Said She Said' and carried on doing live shows as Dollar with various other female singers. He then joined Mike Nolan in Bucks Fizz for a few years until they split in 2001, after which he toured with his own Bucks Fizz line-up for a while. Thereza retired from show business altogether and went to live in Sydney Australia where she still lives today with her husband (also called David) and two children. In March 2001 she gave her first TV interview for years to the Channel 4 programme 'Top Ten Duets'.
Dollar (2003)Both Thereza and David said if the right situation came along they would re-form Dollar again. And in 2002 it was announced that Dollar were getting back together again after fourteen years apart to perform on the 80's nostalgia tour 'Hear & Now' in December 2002. Dollar's performance on the tour went down a storm with the crowds. It was clear to see that Thereza and David were enjoying themselves on stage just as much as the audience. The Dollar reunion carried on to 2003 when they agreed to take part in the reality TV show 'Reborn In The USA' in March. Dollar performed two songs live on the programme and also recorded two new tracks for inclusion on the 'Reborn In The USA' compilation CD that was released to coinside with the programme (although only one track made it onto the final CD). After Dollar's appearance on the 'Reborn In The USA' programme they've received many offers, wether they will take up any of them only time will tell. Let's hope there's another reunion just around the corner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ky6wiJQH8&f - O L'Amour (Promo Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkI2VBiLgg&f - Mirror Mirror (Promo Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrZNkvkPtg&f - I Wanna Hold Your Hand (Promo Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQml0XyJaY&f - Give Me Some Kind of Magic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ZCa9PI4Vs&f - Give Me Back My Heart (Promo Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0sii5D1Jdk&f - It's Natures Way(No Problem)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwACkA3IDc&f - Hand Held In Black And White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4lZD7GMPVE&f - Loves Gotta Hold On Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1T5dmCNZU&f - Who Were You With In The Moonlight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZs3F-24xlc&f - Videotheque (Alternative Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxOfep_i7w&f - Thereza Bazar - Gotcha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskuesHt9vY&f - Thereza Bazar - Traitor Of The Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CtgmQhvOR8&f - THEREZA BAZAR - The Big Kiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_wb2AL0G4Y&f - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 29.3 КБ / Просмотров 43 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.16 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  4
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1