05. Sadie 04:00
06. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing 03:46
07. Weakness 04:48
08. Survival Kit 04:10
09. We'll Be Together, Then 04:56
10. U Never Know 01:58
11. Give (The Gift Of Love) 04:49
Доп. информация:
Every now and again, I’ll slip into something R&B just because some material is just far too enticing to ignore based on a label/”pigeonhole” or the general theme of a site. I’ve reviewed Leela James and Gianna and held a conversation with Kloud 9. They’ve all proven to be more than worthy of such attention. On September 29, two of the most brilliant voices to ever grace soul, R&B, jazz, and any other genre you can imagine—crooner Phil Perry and the incomparable Melba Moore--will join forces on The Gift of Love to belt out some of the sweetest and most inspirational covers of quality gems to ever come along. With uncanny pitch and harmony, these two do so much for music past that it brings tears to one’s eyes. The R&B cuts like “You’re All I Need to Get By” are one thing, but the spiritual-tinged inspirational pieces are also sure to happily carry you to church as you chime in on the choruses. This CD, so full of heart and soul and loaded with moving, smartly selected tunes, is bound to capture you where you live.
It’s such a blessing to us all that Melba Moore can still belt like the canary she was when starring in Broadway hits like Hair and Purlie. It’s all still there, as creamy, yet as stinging, as only she can deliver. Perry is likewise nowhere near hanging up the pipes, as his falsetto carries as much force, bite, and sweetness as it’s always carried. Singers like these two will always remind us of what vocals were when we had Tammy Terrell and Marvin Gaye (a duo to whom these two pay respect, among others) stood before us and left it all on the recording studio--or stage--floor. Why buy another CD full of covers, you ask? Just listen, and I think you'll have your answer.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.98 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  59.59 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  13
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1