Статистика раздачи
Размер: 186.88 МБ | | Скачали: 12
Сидеров: 3  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Sixth June
Жанр: Synthpop, Minimal Wave, Darkwave || Страна: Serbia, Germany || Год издания: 2010 - 2013
Аудиокодек: MP3 || Тип рипа: tracks || Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 80 min
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
01. Fade [3:22]
02. Everytime [2:54]
03. Oh No, It's Burning [2:46]
04. Stars [3:43]
05. Not You [3:41]
06. Mrak [2:25]
07. The Night Is Coming [2:49]
08. Afraid Of Lies [4:11]
09. How [3:21]
10. Never Leave Me [2:47]
11. She [3:27]
12. What's There Left [3:15]

Artwork, Photography By [Polaroid] – Laslo Antal
Lyrics By – Laslo Antal (tracks: 1-11), Lidija Andonov (tracks: 1-11)
Track 12 written-by – Nine Circles
Mixed By, Mastered By – Andreas Sippel (Metamatic Studios)
Music By – Laslo Antal
Producer – Sixth June
#77701. Back For A Day [4:58]
02. Today [3:18]
03. Inside [3:40]
04. Come Closer [4:52]
05. 82 [3:33]

Artwork By – Laslo Antal
Lyrics By – Lidija Andonov
Music By – Laslo Antal
Mixed By, Mastered By – Alex Hasson
Producer – Laslo Antal
#77701. Pleasure [4:10]
02. Someone [4:30]
03. Drowning [5:24]
04. Kill Me [4:51]
05. Enoemos [1:22]

STREAM SIXTH JUNE’S ‘PLEASURE’ EP AND READ THEIR TRACK-BY-TRACK COMMENTARY
As we mentioned a few weeks back, Mannequin Records has three new synth-wave releases on the way next Monday. The most Depeche Mode-y of the batch is Sixth June’s Pleasure EP. Similar in spirit to Soft Metals, only with much slower tempos and Factory-infused bass lines, it’s in many ways a natural extension of the Serbian duo’s other pursuits: acting (singer Lidija Andonov) and visual art (writer/producer Laszlo Antal).
“PLEASURE”
“Pleasure” was the first song we recorded after our last EP, Back For a Day. It had different versions until we found the sound we liked and felt it was an appropriate follow-up to the previous release. It was the inspiration for producing the other four songs as well, even though at the end it’s not that obvious, I think. This is why it became the title of the EP as well. It’s about pleasures—either the ones we get or the ones we have a desire to reach.
“SOMEONE”
I only want the things that I cannot get.
“DROWNING”
“Drowning” is the song where everything worked out fine from the beginning; we knew exactly how we wanted it to sound, and it sounded like that already when we wrote it. It has that flow you need for a song you’d listen to while driving a car fast, or dancing in a club. The first video from the EP is made for “Drowning” as well.
“KILL ME”
“You can’t kill me without killing yourself.” We always lose a part of ourselves when taking something away from another person. That’s the shortest and most to-the-point description of this song. It was the first one we recorded using a fretless bass—we used it in some other songs afterwards as well—to give smoothness and warmth to the sound.
“ENOEMOS”
This is the “oriental” version of the song “Someone.” Scaled down and short, but gives a hint on what directions the songs could take. Or maybe I should put it like this: Llew sa ekat sgnos eht dluoc snoitcerid tahw no tnih a sevig tub trohs dna, nwod delacs.
Sixth June is a synthpop band from Berlin with origins in Belgrade, formed in 2007 by Laslo Antal and Lidija Andonov. Lidija Andonov (born 1982 in Belgrade) is an actress and singer who graduated in Academy of Arts in University of Novi Sad, Laslo Antal is a film maker, musician and visual artist.
Sixth June's band name has no concrete reference to June 6 in history. Their music were strongly influenced by some 1980s Dark culture bands and their albums, like Seventeen Seconds (The Cure, 1980), Music for the Masses (Depeche Mode, 1987), Dead Can Dance (1984), Mask (Bauhaus, 1981). Formative is Lidija Andonov's warm melancholic voice.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.11 КБ / Просмотров 19 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  186.88 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  12
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1