08. Orpheus (04:14)
09. Poetry by Dead Men (03:49)
10. Someone Who Loves Me (03:18)
11. Saint Honesty (04:35)
12. A Safe Place to Land (04:29)
Код:
foobar2000 1.4 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2019-04-05 06:03:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Sara Bareilles / Amidst the Chaos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR7        0.00 dB    -9.03 dB      3:50 01-Fire
DR7        0.00 dB    -9.03 dB      3:57 02-No Such Thing
DR6        0.00 dB    -7.59 dB      4:27 03-Armor
DR8        0.00 dB    -8.99 dB      4:13 04-If I Can't Have You
DR6        0.00 dB    -7.70 dB      4:04 05-Eyes on You
DR8        0.00 dB    -9.46 dB      4:13 06-Miss Simone
DR6        0.00 dB    -7.82 dB      4:39 07-Wicked Love
DR7        0.00 dB    -8.08 dB      4:13 08-Orpheus
DR7        0.00 dB    -9.27 dB      3:48 09-Poetry by Dead Men
DR9       -0.20 dB   -10.88 dB      3:18 10-Someone Who Loves Me
DR8       -0.20 dB   -11.57 dB      4:35 11-Saint Honesty
DR10      -0.15 dB   -12.88 dB      4:29 12-A Safe Place to Land
Number of tracks:  12
Official DR value: DR7
Samplerate:        96000 Hz
Channels:          2
Bits per sample:   24
Bitrate:           2872 kbps
Codec:             FLAC
================================================================================
A lot’s changed since Sara Bareilles released her last non-Waitress-related album, 2013’s Blessed Unrest. Namely, she tells the Los Angeles Times, she’s no longer afraid of what people will think of her.
She says at the beginning of her career, she “was terrified of upsetting anybody.”
“It was paralyzing,” she says, adding that now, “It’s more important to me to say what feels true than to worry that someone’s not going to buy my record because they know I don’t like Trump.”
Her new album, Amidst the Chaos, was born out of feelings about the state of the world today. It features “A Safe Place to Land,” a duet with her Jesus Christ Superstar co-star John Legend about family separation at the southern border, and “If I Can’t Have You,” a song that sounds like she’s pining for a lost love but is actually about… missing the Obamas.
All of the songs – including lead single “Armor” – were recorded live in the studio, giving the album a less-processed sound.
Sara tells Los Angeles Times that the year's she's spent working on Broadway have taught her about collaboration, and to "not to be so precious” with her material.
Sara Bareilles
is a mesmerizing singer-songwriter who grew up performing in her native Humboldt County, California with no formal training in either voice or piano. Much of her adolescence was spent perched in front of a worn piano learning chords and scribbling simple melodies and lyrics. In 2003, Bareilles co-produced her first independent studio demo, Careful Confessions, and she earned a loyal grassroots following through touring.
In March 2005, she performed at the popular "ASCAP Presents…" acoustic showcase at South By Southwest. With word of mouth support and hypnotic live performances that left fans hanging on her every word, Epic Records took notice and signed Bareilles to a record deal the following month.
The following February, producer Eric Rosse took her under his wing, and the two spent more than a year perfecting the orchestration for the new album. Her highly anticipated debut album Little Voice was finally released on July 3, 2007, and it skyrocketed to #1 on the iTunes album chart and made an impressive debut on Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart at #45. After the single, "Love Song" was highlighted in a Rhapsody commercial, the song jumped from #73 to #16 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song eventually reached number one, making Bareilles the biggest breakthrough female artist of the year.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.42 КБ / Просмотров 59 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.03 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  14
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: Yandex [Bot] и гости: 0