2-3 Hawke – 3 Nudes (Having Sax On Acid) 8:23
2-4 ??? – Top Secret Track 4:40
2-5 Little Wing – Thing (One) 7:06
2-6 Little Wing – Mercy, Mercy 6:56
2-7 Little Wing – Diazepam Jam 11:19
Scott Hardkiss
Producer, Songwriter, Performer – Scott Hardkiss
Scott Hardkiss
Доп. информация: But here I am, it's 2008, and I'm listening to this compilation as I work, and it's positively thrilling as a body of work. Some serious inspiration was flowing through the Hardkiss blood during the 1994-1997 time period, this compilation falling towards the beginning of that period. Particularly impressive is how dynamic each track is, and together how dynamic these tracks make the album. Listening to "Delusion" from start to finish is no test in patience. This music has vibrancy and moves whether you do or not.

A few elements I find a little silly, particularly the rainforest-style atmospherics; I think one track actually has a few monkey screeches in it. Here and there new-age female vocal hums come dangerously close to one of those "mood" compilation CDs you buy off the television. But these minor complaints shouldn't deter anyone from hearing this music. I suppose they're more directed to people who've already heard this album and have contributed to its superlative 4.8 discogs rating, which it nearly deserves.

Scott, Gavin, and Robbie were all great producers, and this is a good portion of the cream of their output. So, believe that it's as artful as people say; because even if it's not, who cares? The pleasure this compilation provides from start to finish comes so wonderously easily to the listener and lasts after repeated listens. Источник: discogs.com/Various-Delusions-Of-Grandeur/release/44824
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 20.85 КБ / Просмотров 26 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  242.72 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  3
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1