Пилатес для снижения веса
#777Год выпуска: 2009
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 01:13:40
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Описание:
В этом занятии точные движения Пилатеса перемежаются с интервалами укрепления мышц в быстром темпе, а также с жиросжигающим кардио. Это уникальный формат, позволяющий укрепить корсетные мышцы, одновременно сжигая жир. Первый сегмент сочетает упражнения из Пилатеса на пресс и короткие интервалы балетных или укрепляющих мышцы движений в быстром темпе. Второй сегмент построен в более игривой и активной форме, в нём чередуются атлетические прыжки и более сложные упражнения из Пилатеса (например, боковые планки). Кристин МакГи - опытный инструктор, она прекрасно ведёт занятие и плавно переходит от одного движения к другому.
Похудейте и получите стройное и подтянутое тело! Эта программа включает всё, что Вам нужно для достижения Ваших целей по снижению веса.
Смешивая традиционные упражнения из Пилатеса с весёлыми сжигающими калории кардиоинтервалами, Вы сможете поддерживать Ваш пульс повышенным в течение всего занятия. Это значит, что Вы будете укреплять мышцы и сжигать жир в одно и то же время - для оптимального результата! Это эффективный способ быстро прийти в форму.
Мы также включили бонус - простые движения, которые Вы можете делать в течение дня для улучшения обмена веществ. Эта комплексная программа легка в исполнении и разработана с учётом самого занятого распорядка дня. Вы можете наконец-то похудеть - начиная с сегодняшнего дня!
Кристин МакГи, мастер-инструктор по Пилатесу, преподаёт в Reebok, The Sports Club LA , Clay, Equinox, а также даёт частные уроки в Нью-Йорке. Она страстно верит в глубокий эффект, который Пилатес может оказать на разум и тело, и с удовольствием делится с другими своими знаниями в области Пилатеса.
Fitness Level: Inter/Advan

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео кодек: XviD build 64
Аудио кодек: MPEG Layer 3
Видео: XviD, 720 x 400, 16/9, 1 997 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 0.289 b/px
Аудио: AC3, 192 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.

Аннотация на англ. языке
It intermixes controlled Pilates moves with intervals of fast-paced toning or true fat-burning cardio. It’s a unique format that builds core strength while boosting weight loss results. The first segment features ab-focused Pilates combined with short intervals of quick-tempo ballet or body-sculpting moves. The second section is more playful and active. It alternates aerobic jumps and hops with more challenging Pilates moves (e.g. lying side planks). Kristin McGee is a skilled instructor; her cuing is superb and her transitions are seamless. DVD comes with a 16-page recipe book from Cooking Light Magazine.
Lose weight and get a lean, toned Pilates body! This simple program incorporates all the tools you need to reach your weight loss goals.
By fusing traditional Pilates exercises with fun, calorie-burning ‘cardio blasts,’ you’ll keep your heart rate escalated throughout the entire workout. That means you’ll be toning muscle and burning fat at the same time for optimum results! It’s an effective and efficient way to get in shape fast.
Since healthy eating habits are key to successful weight loss, we’ve included nutritional tips an delicious recipes from Cooking Light, the magazine dedicated to helping you eat smart, be fit, and live well. We’ve also added a bonus section with simple moves you can do through the day to boost your calorie burn. This comprehensive program is easy to follow and designed to fit into the most hectic schedule. You Can finally lose weight- starting today!
Kristin McGee, a Pilates master instructor, teaches at Reebok, The Sports Club LA , Clay, Equinox, and privately in New York City. She believes passionately in the profound effect Pilates can have on the mind and body and loves to share the discipline with others.
Подробная аннотация на Амазоне
This review is from: Weight Loss Pilates (DVD)
Bottom Line: "Weight Loss Pilates" is a great value. The workouts are easy to understand, but challenging to do. You can adjust the length to fit a busy schedule. The instructor is positive and helpful without being chirpy. The production values are great for a fitness video, and there are a couple of nice extras. Five stars.
The Workout: The workout is a mixture of Pilates and cardio. Each segment alternates between cardio moves to get your blood going, and Pilates moves on a mat to increase flexibility and strengthen your core/abdominal muscles. This workout kicked my butt (in a good way!). I had no experience with Pilates before my wife got me to try this, but I do heavy cardio in my regular workout routine (mostly cycling--like most cyclists, I'm pretty inflexible). The cardio segments were fairly easy for me, but the Pilates exercises really challenged me (this first time I did this, I kept thinking, "when do we get back to cardio?"). It was easy to understand how to do the Pilates moves, although I'm sure that it'll take me a long time to make it look as easy as it does on screen. On each new move, I quickly went from "Oh, I get it..." to "Ow! I have a muscle there? Argh!" It's the best sort of fitness routine: easy to learn, but hard to master. A real strength of the workout is how it's organized. There are four pieces: a warmup, two 20-minute "fat-burning flows," and a cool down. You can mix and match the pieces any way you want: play each piece individually, play both 20-minute workouts with warmup and cooldown (for a 50-minute workout), or play either 20-minute workout with warmup and cooldown (for a 30-minute workout). I really like having these options, since you can tailor the workout to the amount of time you have to exercise or to the level of energy you have that day. As my wife often reminds me, my schedule isn't an excuse not to work out (there's even a 5-minute mini-workout in the extra features). Five stars.
The Instructor: According to the box, Kristin McGee, "believes passionately in the profound effect Pilates can have on the mind and body." Well, it certainly comes through in the video. She's positive and encouraging, without being too chirpy (my pet peeve with fitness instructors). She's careful to offer little tips on form throughout her workouts, and I don't think she'll get annoying after 10 or 20 times doing the workout. My only complaint is that she makes it look so easy! Seeing how steady Kristin is in these exercises, I can't imagine how strong her core must be. It gives you something to aim for! Four stars.
The Extras: The disc comes with a pair of bonus workouts, a set of "moves on the go," and a cross-promotion from Cooking Light magazine. The first bonus workout is a five-minute "Ab Blast" of concentrated Pilates ab-torture that's even easier to squeeze into spare moments of a busy day than the 20-minute segments. The second bonus workout is actually a 5-minute preview of another title by the same company, "Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt." The "moves on the go" are a set of pliometrics you can do while sitting at a desk or standing around doing chores. Lastly, the Cooking Light cross-promotion is a 16-page booklet in the box with 7 recipes from the magazine and some basic tips on "eating right." There's also one of those "two free issues! 80% off!" subscription cards. The "Ab Blast" and "moves on the go" are the real value here for me. Four stars.
The Production: The workouts were nicely shot. They cut back and forth between an outdoor garden setting and some kind of converted loft space that looks like it might be a hip downtown restaurant. The sets are decorated with candles and plants, so it was pleasant to watch while I was lying on the mat with my stomach muscles on fire--a nice change from the grim-looking gym floors in some workout videos. The menus were clear and easy to navigate with attractive fonts. Production is hardly the most important part of a fitness vid (and most titles show it!), but this one really shines. Five stars.
Overall: The workout is accessible, challenging, and flexible. The instructor is good, the extras are okay, and the production is top-rate. Five stars.
Код:
Complete name                    : ACACIA_WEIGHT_LOSS_PILATES\VIDEO_TS\VTS_02_1.VOB
Format                           : MPEG-PS
File size                        : 1 024 MiB
Duration                         : 12mn 36s
Overall bit rate                 : 11.4 Mbps
Video
ID                               : 224 (0xE0)
Format                           : MPEG Video
Format version                   : Version 2
Format profile                   : Main@Main
Format settings, BVOP            : Yes
Format settings, Matrix          : Default
Duration                         : 12mn 36s
Bit rate mode                    : Variable
Bit rate                         : 10.9 Mbps
Nominal bit rate                 : 9 800 Kbps
Width                            : 720 pixels
Height                           : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 16:9
Frame rate                       : 29.970 fps
Standard                         : NTSC
Color space                      : YUV
Chroma subsampling               : 4:2:0
Bit depth                        : 8 bits
Scan type                        : Progressive
Scan order                       : Top Field First
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 1.056
Stream size                      : 986 MiB (96%)
Audio
ID                               : 128 (0x80)
Format                           : AC-3
Format/Info                      : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                   : CM (complete main)
Duration                         : 12mn 35s
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 192 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Channel positions                : Front: L R
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                        : 16 bits
Stream size                      : 17.3 MiB (2%)
Menu
Kristin McGee - Weight Loss Pilates - 523 Mb
Pilates For Beginners With Kristin Mcgee
За перевод аннотации спасибо Zu_den_SternenРелиз от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.03 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1