Alberto Gallazzi - TACFIT Survival

#777Тематика: фитнес, боевые искусства, йога
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Продолжительность: 03:47:12
Год выпуска: 2012
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Описание:
Новый курс TACFIT Survival (Выживание) от Альберто Галлази (Alberto Gallazzi) - итог 15-ти лет дружбы и совместной деятельности Sonnona и Gаllazzi, созданный как фитнес-программа для людей практикующих единоборства.
TACFIT Survival является всесторонней программой фитнеса по принципу "включай и работай", которая поможет вам достичь высокого уровня физической подготовки, сжечь упрямый жир, построить функциональную мышечную систему и улучшить уровень кондиции, используя различные двигательные навыки и тренировочные протоколы, которые были специально созданы для повышения уровня эффективных действий в ситуациях с высоким уровнем стресса, например, таких как соревновательный поединок.
В комплекте, как уже традиционно для всех материалов по Такфиту и родственным ему системам от Соннона и Ко (Прасара йога и т.д. и т.п.): методическое пособие, видео-инструкция по всем упражнениям, пошаговое видео с тренировками разбитое по уровням, видео с разминкой и заминкой, и бонусы - упражнения с булавой и пособие по питанию на 28 дней (стандартный период одного этапа в методологии Соннона).
Галлази в прошлом телохранитель (а может и в настоящем тоже), охранявший многих звёзд. В его послужном списке работа с семьёй итальянского премьер-министра, George Clooney, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Gwyneth Paltrow и Victoria Beckham. Специалист по подготовке спецподразделений армии и полиции, специалист и победитель чемпионата мира по израильской системе Survival Jiu-jitsu. В организации у Соннона "заведует" военным и полицейским направлением, ну и типа главный в Европе.

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео: XviD, 640x352 (1.82:1), ~1 450 Kbps, 25 fps, ~0.27 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.

За перевод аннотации и консультации при подготовке релиза огромное спасибо lyut08
TACFIT Survival_01 Instructional = 00:35:05

Tacfit Survival_02 Flow = 00:47:00

Tacfit Survival_03 Follow Along = 01:30:29

Tacfit Survival_04 Cooldown = 00:13:30

Tacfit Survival_Bonus2 TACFIT Survival 5x5-m = 00:25:07

Аннотация на англ. языке
TACFIT Survival is a comprehensive, plug-and-play fitness training program that will help you develop a high standard of fitness by burning stubborn fat, building functional muscle and improving your conditioning level using a variety of movement skills and training protocols that were specifically created to improve performance in high stress situations such as competitive fighting.
The TACFIT entourage just released a new training program called TACFIT Survival. Truth be told, I have been looking forward to this for a number of months, but I didn’t know it was being released today until this morning when a few of you wrote to me about it (thanks!). I have not used TACFIT Survival before, but in my travels, I’ve spoken with a few people that have attended a TACFIT Survival seminar, and I’ve heard comments ranging from “it’s freaking awesome” to “I thought I was going to die, and then I was done!” Needless to say, I’ve gotten mixed feedback, but overall, everything has been really positive.
“TACFIT Survivor delivers the best of both worlds: brains & bronze! These are by far the most sophisticated, stimulating, & energizing exercises rolled into 1 program I’ve experienced to date. There’s not much I can’t tackle after challenging myself to this program. A true mind-body fusion of unprecedented potential, leave your egos at the door, there will be no room! This brings a whole new meaning to “mindful movement.” In today’s KISS (keep it simple stupid) mentality, it’s often hard to stay mentally focused & in tune with exercises due to their lack of complexity your nervous system craves. Not the case with Survivor, talk about brain sweat! The exercises are designed in ways that safely & progressively require the most efficient breathing & movement patterns you can muster. As both a coach & athlete, I highly recommend TACFIT Survivor for anyone who seeks substantial improvements in motor development, core power, performance breathing, & confidence.”
PDF, качество - компьютерное
Tacfit Survival_01 Manual - 43 стр.

Tacfit Survival_Bonus1 28 Days Primal - 17 стр.

The 43 page Survival manual along with the downloading videos will guide you to use appropriately the protocols.!
With photos and techinique ’s description you’ll be able to perform and improve your skills, breathing, endurance and strength .
Elaborate reports for all 3 workout missions and 2 specific month program chart along with 4 days wave will help you to create and Include Survival in your training programs.

TACFIT Survival has 3 levels, from basic to advanced, each of the 3 levels is describe in key mechanics, body position and specific breathing techniques. Specific cues are provide to you from the coach in order to get the best out of your workout and your level!

Follow along are easy to follow. These training simulations have been created for the easiest, simplest format to follow-along with me, as you go through each protocol. It allows you to maximize your time actually performing the workout mission without concern as to the next step. They were filmed in real workout time and rest.. so to have you mastering the protocols while training with me.

According to all the Tacfit protocol , there is a specific warm up also for Survival, this to help you remove your restrictions and prepare your body to work safely and with maximum benefit ! I break down each exercise for an easy learning. I will take you step by step in to each position with appropriated breathing.!
The Flow!
A warm up need to open the space between your joint capsule, wash away toxins and salt deposit so to feed your joint with appropriated nutrition in order to be ready to absorb shock and loads of your workout. One appropriated warm up also need to fire your nervous system in order to switch your body from warm to READY position. Based on the prior learned exercise I design an easy to follow flow that will make your warm up FUN and dynamic!!

An easy to fallow specific cool down routine to help you recover from training and also to be used on no intensity days! You can also incorporate this program as a tool to improve your posture, release myo fascial and tight tissue for your recreational activity and sport specific. All posture have progression and regression to help you in order to achive the position and get the best out of it!
Альтернативная раздача - M4V, H.264 - 2,16 GBРелиз от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.73 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1