Just b Method - Pilates Circle Challenge

#777Год выпуска: 2010
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 47:37
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Описание:
Этот диск основан на одном из самых популярных уроков из тех, что Бернадетт проводит лично в классе. Занятие заставляет держать корпус в определенной позиции и включать в работу определенные группы мышц. Сопротивление кольца прорабатывает трудные для тренировки области, создавая красивые руки, плоский живот, тонкую талию, стройные бедра и великолепный вид сзади!
Занятие также включает успокаивающие растяжки, упражнения для пресса и ног, и помогает сжигать лишнее в нижней части тела.
Just B Method Бернадетт улучшает тело и разум благодаря сочетанию самого лучшего из балета, пилатеса, боевых искусств и силового тренинга. Результатом будет стройное, сильное тело, ясный ум и здоровый дух! Кольцо добавляет разнообразия и эффективности упражнениям из пилатеса, помогает сохранять правильное положение и активизирует нужные группы мышц. Если ноги на внешней стороне кольца, то работают внутренние и внешние мышцы бедра, а если внутри,то фиксируются стопы. Бернадетт дружески направляет и контролирует. Ее мягкий голос и гармоничная музыка создают очень приятную атмосферу тренировки. Требуется : кольцо для пилатеса.

Level: Intermediate

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео: XviD, 640 x 480, 4/3, 1 214 Kbps, 25.000 fps, 0.158 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.

Великолепное описание Just b Method от inna279 >>>
Спасибо Liefje за подарок!

Bernadette Giorgi - Attitude Ballet & Pilates Fusion - Just B Method >>>
Bernadette Giorgi - Pilates Powerball Sculpt - Just B Method >>>
Bernadette Giorgi - Attitude Tu Ballet Pilates Fusion - Just B Method >>>
Аннотация на англ. языке
Bernadette Giorgi's Pilates Circle Challenge is one of her most popular in-person classes. The Pilates Circle Challenge DVD is based on that class and was developed to keep your body in the proper position to activate and engage specific muscle groups during the workout. The resistance of the Pilates Circle sculpts hard-to-tone areas giving you beautifully defined arms, toned, flat abs, a slim waist and hips, lean thighs, and great rear! The DVD also includes calming stretches, core challenges, leg challenges, and a lower body burn for trouble spots. Bernadette's Just b Method conditions body and mind by combining the most effective and transformative principles of movement arts including ballet, Pilates, martial arts and resistance training. The results are a strong, lean, toned body, a refreshed mind and revitalized spirit! Connect to your power from the inside out!
Uses a Pilates Circle to add variety and effectiveness to classic Pilates moves. The Circle assures correct body position, activates targeted muscle groups and/or boosts intensity. For example: placing the circle between your legs works the inner and outer thigh muscles; placing your legs inside the Circle keeps your feet from flopping outwards. Bernadette Giorgi’s friendly cuing focuses on control and technique (e.g. “don’t just swing your legs”). The program has an unusually calm and tranquil feel — from Bernadette’s gentle voice to the soft instrumental soundtrack. Requires a Pilates Circle
Bernadette Giorgi
#777#777Qualifications: Certified personal trainer by NESTA and FitTour. Certifed in Pilates by AAAI, PHI, FitTour, and Sisome. Black Belt in Soo Bahk Do Karate.
Personal History: My love for fitness grew out of my passion for dance. When several injuries and surgeries forced me to train my body in a new way, I fell in love with total and balanced fitness - not just the love of the art of dance. I began to love my instrument. My injuries became my greatest lessons, forcing me to learn about myself from the inside out! My love for martial arts led me to achieve my black belt, which landed me the lead role in an independent martial arts film. When I'm not teaching or training clients or "the Mom thing," I am a fitness expert/guest on QVC and love bringing new fitness products to the viewers, inspiring them to workout at home. I have two children, Max and Noelle. They both have been blessed with beautiful, strong, healthy bodies and minds! I share my love of healthy living with them and that has created a special dimension to our relationship.
Workout Philosophy: Our bodies follow and reflect our thoughts. We need to work out from the inside out.
Success Story: This story is about Louise, Renee, Eileen, Laura, and Louanne who all attend my classes in Jenkintown, PA. I asked them to leave the comfort of their daily routines, step outside of their 'workout box' and 'star' in my Attitude Ballet & Pilates Fusion DVD. They committed to the nine months of training three times per week. They did everything I asked and made huge improvements in their flexibility, coordination, and balance. Even though their bodies came to me already beautiful, somehow, they seemed taller, leaner, and more graceful. They reported to the set, more prepared and more fit than any professionals I have ever worked with! What is so gratifying for me, as their teacher, is to hear them invite and encourage other women to come to class and share how beneficial the workout has been for them. I often hear: "Don't worry. Just believe you can do it! I couldn't do it when I first started either and look at me now!"
Backcover description
Pilates Circle Mat Challenge: Gentle, quiet yet intense mat workout is one of Bernadette’s most popular classes! The Pilates Circle was developed to keep your body in the proper position to activate and engage specific muscle groups during the workout. The resistance of the Pilates Circle sculpts hard-to-tone areas giving you beautifully defined arms, toned, flat abs, a slim waist and hips, lean thighs and a great rear!
With this workout you get 1) a Calming stretch to ready your mind & body, 2) a Total core challenge, working upper, mid & lower abs, 3) Leg challenge, including hips & rear, 4) Lower body burn to lengthen & strengthen legs & rear and 5) a Gentle ending stretch to improve flexibility
The Just b Method conditions body and mind by combining the most effective and transformative principles of movement arts including ballet, Pilates, martial arts and resistance training. The results are a strong, lean, toned body, a refreshed mind and revitalized spirit! Connect to you power from the inside out!
Bernadette Giorgi: Proud mom of Max & Noelle, TV fitness expert, Certified Fitness & Pilates, Ballet and Martial Arts Instructor, USSBDMDK Black Belt.
Спасибо Елена232425 за перевод аннотации!Раздача от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  461.43 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1