Ответить с цитатой 

Sara Ivanhoe

Crunch - The Perfect Yoga Workout: The Joy of Yoga & Fat-Burning Yoga
Год выпуска: 1997/2001
Страна: USA
Жанр: fitness / yoga
Продолжительность: 36:48+41:59
Язык: Английский
Описание: Добро пожаловать в CRUNCH-фитнес!!! Две полных йога-тренировки во главе с дружелюбным и практичным инструктором. В обеих тренировках практикуется смесь классических поз йоги - собака мордой вниз, кобра, поза горы, треугольник и другие...
С Fat-burning yoga (Жиросжигающей йогой) вы сможете заново сформировать и тонизировать свое тело, увеличить уровень энергии, почувствовать себя стройной и гибкой! Мало того, этот урок поможет удержать нормальный вес, если вы его уже достигли!
Joy of Yoga (Йога для настроения) обеспечит Вам улучшенную гибкость и расслабление без пугающих сложных поз традиционной йоги. Необычный и непринужденный стиль Сары помогает вам в выполнении асан. Она всегда ставит акценты на наслаждение движением, на совершенствование исполнения каждой асаны. У этого видео более энергичная, приподнятая музыка, чем в большинстве видео йоги.
Рекомендуется коврик для йоги или не скользкая поверхность. Обе программы для всех уровней подготовленности
Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео: XviD, 576 x 432, 4/3, 1 160 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 0.194 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.
В данном видео в качестве клиента работает великолепный инструктор - Natasha Rizopoulos
Аннотация на англ. языке
Welcome to CRUNCH Fitness! With Fat Burning Yoga you can tone and re-shape your entire body, increase energy levels, feel lean and limber, and it can help you maintain healthy weight levels.
Two complete yoga workouts led by a friendly, down-to-earth instructor. They both feature a medley of classic yoga poses (e.g. downward facing dog, plank, warrior, cobra, triangle and mountain pose) "Joy of Yoga" provides the improved flexibility and relaxation benefits of traditional yoga without the intimidating attitude. Sara’s unusually laid-back style makes it unusually easy to do (e.g. "if your knees are doing this, just flop them out" or "now just kinda wiggle your fingers"). Her emphasis is always on enjoying the movement, not perfecting each one. It has more energetic, upbeat music than most yoga videos.
The second program, "Fat Burning Yoga," also features classic yoga moves. Sara’s solid cuing and non-mystical style makes it an effective and exceptionally yoga workout. And by helping you achieve a balanced lifestyle and a deeper body-awareness, it provides a key element in weight-loss success (but it’s really too slow to immediately burn much fat...). It ends with a short, but intense, segment of traditional ab-focused floorwork. Bright, colorful, airy set.
A yoga mat or a non-slippery surface is recommended.
Both programs are for all fitness levels
Sara Ivanhoe
Qualifications: Certified to teach yoga by Erich Schiffmann. Also trained at Yoga Works with John Friend in the Anusara style.
Personal History: I was young and leading a very unhealthy lifestyle. I knew that something had to change as my physical and emotional well being was beginning to be effected. After aerobics one day, I was too tired to leave the room when the yoga class started. I had done yoga before, but never quite like this - physical and active. I loved it and began to do yoga all the time. Eventually, yoga replaced aerobics and all other activities at the gym. I never knew that my body could feel so good. I felt strong and flexible and alive! Slowly, my unhealthy habits became less interesting to me. Several years later, I met my teacher, Erich Schiffmann, and he added the element of meditation and a connection to spirit. One class with him and I knew that I wanted to drop everything and teach this yoga that had given me so much. Many years later, it is still new, challenging, and invigorating!
Workout Philosophy: Yoga is like a marathon, not a sprint: slow and safe persistence gives you the best results. The main thing is to have fun and keep your sense of humor. Enjoy and you'll be more likely to stick to it.
Success Story: Amy, age 34, was in a wheelchair with a broken leg when we first started yoga. A year and a half later, she is walking, doing yoga, and has lost 26 pounds!

Код:
Код:
Complete name                    : Crunch_Yoga\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB
Format                           : MPEG-PS
File size                        : 1 024 MiB
Duration                         : 19mn 5s
Overall bit rate                 : 7 496 Kbps
Video
ID                               : 224 (0xE0)
Format                           : MPEG Video
Format version                   : Version 2
Format profile                   : Main@Main
Format settings, BVOP            : Yes
Format settings, Matrix          : Default
Format settings, GOP             : M=3, N=13
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 7 000 Kbps
Width                            : 720 pixels
Height                           : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 4:3
Frame rate                       : 29.970 fps
Standard                         : NTSC
Color space                      : YUV
Chroma subsampling               : 4:2:0
Bit depth                        : 8 bits
Scan type                        : Interlaced
Scan order                       : Top Field First
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.676
Stream size                      : 951 MiB (93%)
Audio #1
ID                               : 128 (0x80)
Format                           : AC-3
Format/Info                      : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                   : CM (complete main)
Bit rate                         : 192 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Channel positions                : Front: L R
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                        : 16 bits
Stream size                      : 26.2 MiB (3%)
Audio #2
ID                               : 129 (0x81)
Format                           : AC-3
Format/Info                      : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                   : CM (complete main)
Bit rate                         : 192 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Channel positions                : Front: L R
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                        : 16 bits
Stream size                      : 26.2 MiB (3%)
Menu

За перевод аннотации спасибо Glamorous2110Раздача от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  718.17 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1