Ответить с цитатой 

ExerciseTV

#777Год выпуска: 2010
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 39:53
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Описание: Sadie Lincoln - Barre3: Total Body Lift Workout (ExerciseTV)
barre3 разработана для преобразования тела в трех направлениях: баланса, силы и гибкости.
Этот фьюжн-комплекс сочетает в себе балетные упражнения, Йогу и Пилатес.
Вам потребуется мини фитбол, стул и легкие гантели. (ButterScotch)
barre3 - the 3 in barre3 symbolizes balance, a core value of our business, practice and life. Our classes are designed to transform the body to one of equal balance, strength and flexibility. And, the company we are building is based on the notion that work is a balanced and integrated part of life.
Experience the transformative benefits of barre3 at home or on the road with this 40-Minute "fitness fusion" Total Body Lift Workout. Drawing from the three disciplines of ballet barre work, yoga, and Pilates, this workout offers fast body shaping results and long term postural benefits. This DVD comes with a FitBALL Mini and in place of a ballet barre, all you need is a sturdy, waist high chair. You may also choose to use light hand held weights. Now you can have a regular barre3 practice at home and while traveling!
The set is open and nice. The music was fitting for the workout. The production was provided by ExerciseTV.

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео: XviD, 640 x 480, 4/3, 1 148 Kbps, 25.000 fps, 0.150 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 44.1 KHz, 2 ch.

#777Sadie Lincoln, founder of barre3, is full of energy, passion, and exceptional expertise in what she does. barre3 is an exercise studio specializing in group classes designed to transform the body to one of equal balance, strength, and flexibility. It incorporates the ballet barre, yoga, and Pilates. She explains that the “3″ in barre3 symbolizes balance in all aspects–business, practice, and life. And her constant challenge and mission in life is to maintain that balance. Not only did Sadie launch her company because of her expertise and passion for fitness, she is also a devoted wife, a hands-on mother, and has strong knowledge and experience in business and entrepreneurship–She wants to balance and maintain all of those aspects in her life! Sadie spent 10 years working beside the founder and CEO of 24 Hour Fitness during a rapid global expansion, and helped grow the company into the largest chain of health clubs worldwide! From a single Portland location, in just two years, Sadie and her team have franchised and opened numerous barre3 locations in other parts of Oregon, the Philippines, and soon to be Washington!
Sadie brings more to her work than her extensive experience. She is a passionateSadie Lincoln - barre3 Founder instructor with a vision: to develop and support a family of studios run by entrepreneurs like herself.
Sadie spent 10 years at 24 Hour Fitness during a rapid global expansion, serving in a variety of roles, including running the group exercise program and developing global sales, marketing and brand communications strategy. Working directly with the founder and CEO, she helped grow the company into the largest chain of health clubs worldwide.
Sadie began teaching group exercise 20 years ago while attending UCLA. She was awarded a Graduate Assistantship from the College of William & Mary, where she developed and ran the group fitness program while earning her masters degree in higher education administration. In recent years, her personal yoga practice deepened leading her to develop BarWorks for YogaWorks.
Today Sadie is the founder of barre3 exercise studios where she creates classes inspired by three of her favorite disciplines: ballet barre work, yoga and Pilates. Sadie teaches at her flagship studios in Portland, Oregon and trains all barre3 instructors and studio owners worldwide.
A native of Eugene, Oregon, Sadie is thrilled to own her company in the Pacific Northwest while raising her two kids, alongside her husband and business partner.
When Madonna stopped seeing her fitness instructor Tracy Anderson (an excellent decision if Ms Anderson’s latest and decidedly nutty book, 30-Day Method is to go by), she switched to Sadie Lincoln and her Barre3 method. Curious as to how Madonna really achieves her sculpted body, I decided to give the Barre3 Total Body Lift Workout DVD a try.
The Barre3 workout promises that you will develop the length of a dancer and the strength of an athlete with a combination of ballet barre work, yoga and Pilates. The DVD workout is 40 minutes long and comes with a mini medicine ball. As the name might suggest, Total Body Lift works legs, core and upper body. The only additional props needed are a chair and small hand weights.
I enjoyed the workout and felt energized and even somewhat cleansed (if that doesn’t sound too New Agey) afterwards. I certainly was aware of the effort several moves caused my muscles to shake – a good thing, according to Ms Lincoln. Nonetheless, I would not describe Barre3 Total Body Lift as strenuous.
Sadie Lincoln does a good instruction job: she is clear and constantly reminds you of the correct form. At several points however, she mentions that we are working the “stabilizer” muscles. Is that so? Now what might stabilizer muscles be?
Many websites mention stabilizer muscles and some differentiate between mover muscles – the big muscles responsible for action – and stabilizers that prevent injuries and hold things together. However, once I started to delve into it, I found others that say there isn’t any such distinction; any muscle can act as a stabilizer or as a prime mover or as an antagonist. What seems to be happening is that muscles behave synergistically. A single prime mover muscle or group of prime movers requires a synergist muscle to control the movement and stabilize the movements to keep them even (source).
So I think that what Lincoln means is that her exercises are putting those synergist muscles to good use by controlling the movement range of our prime movers.
The thing about these ballet barre workouts, is that it is hard to differentiate them. Barre3 is very similar to The Bar Method and Core Fusion. There are some subtle differences: such as Barre3’s more yoga-ish feel with core work that includes twisting to the side. Of the three, I find The Bar Method the most rigorous, or perhaps I mean vigorous.
http://truthinslimming.com/exercise/barre3-total-body-lift-workout
Еще один отзыв...
Раздача от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  367.74 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1