Ответить с цитатой 

Jennifer Galardi - Sweating Sexy

#777Год выпуска: 2011
Страна: USA
Жанр: Фитнес
Язык: Английский
Продолжительность: 50:26
Описание:
Игривые, наполненные флиртом движения: от балета и до хип хопа, заставят вас потрудиться и, конечно, сжечь калории! Но главное в этой программе - ее чувственность ("встряхните ваши волосы", "делайте это сексуально", "добавьте бедра").
Первый сегмент посвящен проработке мышц: здесь вы будете выполнять упражнения на мышцы пресса и нижней части тела медленно, с чувством, с толком (плие, релеве).
Во второй части темп нарастает, что запускает процесс сжигания жира! Вы поработаете над движениями из первого сегмента, только в ускоренном темпе, а также освоите новые, более современные.
Warm-up (5.5 minutes),
Using the Floor (4.5 minutes),
Using the Upper Body (10.5 minutes),
Ready to Dance! (18 minutes)
Уровень: Начальный / Средний

Качество: DVDRip, Формат: AVI,
Видео кодек: XviD build 50, Аудио кодек: MPEG Layer 3
Видео: XviD, 640 x 352, 16/9, 1 187 Kbps, 25.000 fps, 0.211 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.

It’s playful and flirty with moves that range from ballet to hip hop. Sure, you’ll break a sweat and burn some calories. But the emphasis is on having fun and enjoying your own sensuality (e.g. “toss that hair,” “make it big and sexy,” “add a little hip action”). The first section is all body sculpting. It features controlled, slower-paced movements designed to engage your abs, and lower body (e.g. pliés and relevés). The second section boosts the tempo and the fat burning. It features faster versions of the earlier moves while adding more contemporary dance steps.
Jennifer Galardi is a professional and classically trained dancer who never wanted to stop playing sports! The star of several best selling fitness and dance workouts, Jennifer continues to educate herself in the all fields of fitness, health and wellness. As a result, her workouts are innovative, fun, comprehensive, and deliver results. Along with her fitness and yoga certifications, Jennifer is also a certified holistic nutritionist and life coach. She is passionate about helping people feel their best so they may live each day with joy and energy!
Product Description
Are you ready to tone, tighten and have fun? Jennifer's latest workout has it all. Part One of the workout includes strengthening and toning moves that will work you from head to toe. After an invigorating set of isolation exercises, you'll learn how to Use the Floor to sculpt sexy legs and "Use the Body" to tone and tighten the upper body and control your dance movements. These sections build the foundation for all your dance movements when you'll learn how to string them together in the final portion of this segment. Now that you've got the fundamentals down, get ready to sweat as Jennifer teaches you her sexiest dance choreography in Part Two of the DVD. Of course, she breaks it down, beat by beat, step by step, to ensure you get the most out of your workout. You'll kick, jump, pump and roll your way to a sleeker, sexier body. And all to music that makes you want to get down and DANCE! Not only will this workout help you get the lean and toned dancer's body you've always wanted, but you'll also reap the mental benefits of letting go and letting loose. Leaving you feeling empowered, strong, sweaty, and most importantly . . . SEXY!
Part One of the workout includes strengthening and toning moves that will work you from head to toe. After an invigorating set of isolation exercises, you'll learn how to Use the Floor to sculpt sexy legs and "Use the Body" to tone and tighten the upper body and control your dance movements. These sections build the foundation for all your dance movements when you'll learn how to string them together in the final portion of this segment. Now that you've got the fundamentals down, get ready to sweat as Jennifer teaches you her sexiest dance choreography in
Part Two of the DVD. Of course, she breaks it down, beat by beat, step by step, to ensure you get the most out of your workout. You'll kick, jump, pump and roll your way to a sleeker, sexier body. And all to music that makes you want to get down and DANCE! Not only will this workout help you get the lean and toned dancer's body you've always wanted, but you'll also reap the mental benefits of letting go and letting loose. Leaving you feeling empowered, strong, sweaty, and most importantly . . . SEXY
Jennifer Galardi is a professional and classically trained dancer who never wanted to stop playing sports! The star of six best selling fitness DVDs, she is adored by fans everywhere. Her workouts are innovative, fun and deliver results. In addition to her certifications and trainings in dance, yoga and Pilates, Jennifer is also certified holistic nutritionist. She is passionate about helping people combine fitness and nutrition for optimum health and loves dark chocolate, Peanut M&Ms and fresh, vibrant food!
Qualifications: Certified by AFAA.
Personal History: I grew up playing sports, such as tennis. I cheered and was very active in ballet and jazz through high school. In college, I played varsity tennis and began teaching basic aerobic classes. After college, I rediscovered my love for dance and picked up other techniques, such as kickboxing. When I moved to LA, I didn't have a job, so I figured the best thing to do was to start teaching at health clubs in the city. Oh and my family status is single, single, and single!
Workout Philosophy: Have fun and challenge yourself. It is the easiest way to get out of a fitness rut and you'll never know how great you can be unless you do.
Success Story: I used to teach a dance class on Sunday at 4 pm (not a particularly busy time for gyms). But, a student once said to me, "I don't know what I would do without your class. I look forward to it all week and weekend and it puts me in the best mood for the beginning of my week." The fact that I can inspire others' happiness is the greatest reward of teaching.

За перевод аннотации спасибо asb_2010Релиз от группы [/spoiler]
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  479.02 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1