Exercise TV's Ultimate Body: Yoga Fitness - Elise Gulan

Год выпуска: 2009
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 01:21:00
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Описание:
Короткая, но супер эффективная тонизирующе-интервальная тренировка включает в себя 4 дополнительных сегмента. Разработана журналом Shape и включает в себя новейшие методики: прогрессии, функциональную тренировку, тренировку корсетных мышц, мульти-мышечные упражнения и многое другое. В Интервальной части чередуется высокие и низкие по интенсивности кардио-интервалы с широким спектром часто используемых йога-упражнений (в том числе много дополнительных модификаций, предназначенных для повышения интенсивности). Также для полноты курса добавлены три дополнительные тонизирующие секции. В них используются пилатес, йога и классические упражнения для отдельных участков тела: руки, пресс и для нижней части тела. Четвертый дополнительный сегмент - это чистое, сжигающее калории взрывное кардио.
Если вы почувствуете желание и возможность продолжить тренировку, Элиз предлагает вам на выбор несколько бонусов. Это увеличит нагрузку и позволит вам разнообразить ваши занятия.
* Yoga Fitness Plus - Elise Gulan - 45:32
* Yoga Firm Lower Body - Tom Morley - 21:38
* Plus bonus workouts - 13:48

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI 1.0 (VFW 1.1)
Видео кодек: XviD build 50
Аудио кодек: MPEG Layer 3
Видео: XviD, 624 x 464, 4/3, 1 324 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 0.191 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.

Другие видео серии "Exercise TV's Ultimate Body" (постеры кликабельны)
Меню - скриншоты DVD

Bonus Workouts

- Side Twist - Tom Morley
- Standing Bend - Tom Morley
- Back Strengthening - Angie Stewart
- Yoga Move: Sun Solutations - Angie Stewart
- Tension Reliever - Nicole Stewart

Код:
Код:
Complete name                    : YOGA_FITNESS\VIDEO_TS\VTS_04_1.VOB
Format                           : MPEG-PS
File size                        : 1 024 MiB
Duration                         : 20mn 16s
Overall bit rate                 : 7 058 Kbps
Video
ID                               : 224 (0xE0)
Format                           : MPEG Video
Format version                   : Version 2
Format profile                   : Main@Main
Format settings, BVOP            : Yes
Format settings, Matrix          : Default
Format settings, GOP             : M=3, N=15
Bit rate mode                    : Variable
Bit rate                         : 6 725 Kbps
Nominal bit rate                 : 7 700 Kbps
Width                            : 720 pixels
Height                           : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 4:3
Frame rate                       : 29.970 fps
Standard                         : NTSC
Color space                      : YUV
Chroma subsampling               : 4:2:0
Bit depth                        : 8 bits
Scan type                        : Interlaced
Scan order                       : Bottom Field First
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.649
Stream size                      : 976 MiB (95%)
Audio
ID                               : 128 (0x80)
Format                           : AC-3
Format/Info                      : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                   : CM (complete main)
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 192 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Channel positions                : Front: L R
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth                        : 16 bits
Stream size                      : 27.9 MiB (3%)
Menu

Elise Gulan
#777#777
Elise Gulan is a celebrity trainer and fitness instructor.Elise Gulan got her B.A. degree in Theater from The College of William and Mary, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.Elise is represented by United Talent Agency (UTA).
Before pursuing her career in fitness, Elise had an established career as an actress, both onstage in New York City, and on camera in Los Angeles. She has performed with Tony Curtis and Ann-Margret, and has received numerous accolades from esteemed publications including The New York Times. She has appeared in multiple stage productions, musicals, commercials, feature films, and independent shorts.
Elise is a 2008 Ambassador and community activist for Lululemon Athletica, and holds multiple fitness certifications.She is a Celebrity Trainer and Host with Ex
ercise TV, TV Guide Channel, STARZ! Home Entertainment, and Better TV. Elise has been featured as a health and fitness expert on ABC News, E! News, EXTRA, Dr. Fitness and the Fat Guy, Amazon.com, and Lifetimetelevision.com, among others. She has been published in such magazines as SELF, SHAPE, PEOPLE, OK!, and Life & Style. Ms. Gulan was a host and celebrity trainer for OK! Magazine's first annual Body and Soul national charity event. Her upcoming projects include creating innovative new fitness programs, one of which is en route to be taken nationally by the prestigious Equinox Fitness Clubs.
Elise enjoys helping her students to find their inner strength and to energize their joy of life through physical and mental fitness.
Element is proud to support the Arbor Day Foundation.
Why is she famous?
Elise became famous as the creator of the top selling DVD "element: ballet conditioning", and the new face of Exercise TV, for whom she has created over 12 separate fitness programs.
Our editors need your help to write the biography of Elise Gulan. If you want to contribute, please feel free to click on [edit biography] link from above and complete the fields. If you want to explain why Elise Gulan is famous or if you know any important piece of information and 'juicy gossip' about Elise Gulan which you would like to share with everyone don't hesitate to post it too.
Отзыв с Амазона:
I have had the pleasure of taking Elise's classes in Santa Monica, and she is my favorite Yogi! She has the greatest spirit and energy, and she really pushes you to do and be your best. I was amazed that she was able to translate that into a DVD format! My job takes me away from Santa Monica for 2 weeks out of the month. I just found this Yoga video by Elise and have been using it daily since it arrived! I'm so sore!! She's such a great instructor and offers the BEST Yoga DVD out there. I have tried 5 different yoga DVDs, and this is the only one that truly gives me the workout I need and crave. Elise is amazing!! If you can't make it out to LA for one of her classes (which are totally YO-GAsmic!), this is the next best thing. It will give you the true feeling of being in a studio. You can get a real sense of her spirit. Her 20-minute circuit video is GREAT, too! I've been using that in addition to this Yoga DVD on days when I have a little extra time. ELISE IS THE BEST!!
Аннотация на англ. языке
A short-but-effective aero/tone interval program plus four add-on segments. Created by Shape Magazine, it features all the newest techniques — progressions, functional fitness, core training, multi-muscle exercises and more. The interval portion alternates higher and lower-impact cardio with a wide range of often yoga-inspired toning (including lots of optional modifications designed to boost the intensity). The three add-on toning sections are also totally up to date. They use Pilates, yoga and classic exercises to target individual body areas: arms, abs or lower body. The fourth add-on is pure calorie-blasting cardio.
* Yoga Fitness Plus - Elise Gulan - 45:32
* Yoga Firm Lower Body - Tom Morley - 21:38
* Plus bonus workouts - 13:48
За перевод аннотации спасибо Glamorous2110Раздача от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  846.77 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1