10 Minute Solution: Quick Sculpt Pilates with Toning Ball

#777Год выпуска: 2009
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес, пилатес
Продолжительность: 52:16
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Описание:
Вам предложены 5 целевых сегментов тренировки пилатес с тонинг-мячом (специальный легкий пилатес-мяч, который добавляет сопротивление и обеспечивает правильную форму движения, повышения эффективность каждого упражнения: например, сжатие мяча между ног загружает мышцы пресса на более глубоком слое). Каждый 10-минутный сегмент использует специальные упражнения, сфокусированные на конкретной цели.
Как всегда, тренировки можно выполнять по отдельным сегментам или сразу все, получив при этом полноценную пилатес-тренировку с удивительно изящным тренером!

01 - Total Body Toner: Do this segment anytime for a quick tone up! You'll begin by warming up the deepest layers of your abdominals, then gradually intensity with exercises specifically designed to create a lean, toned body.
02 - Buns & Thigh Sculptor: use the ball to sculpt your lower body without adding bulk. This set of exercises will firm your buns and tone your thighs like nothing else.
03 - Strength & Flexibility Pilates: This dynamic sequence uses the ball to increase flexibility and build strength leading to a healthier, fitter body.
04 - Core Conditioning: By using this very focused, targeted routine to strengthen your core you can develop flatter abs and better posture – which makes everyone look better.
05 - Standing Pilates Sculp: In this highly effective, flowing workout you'll do Pilates mat exercises in standing positions to gracefully tone your upper and lower body while tightening your core with balance work.DVD BONUS! Create your own custom workout by programming any of the five segments in the order you select.
Уровень: Средний / Продвинутый

Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео кодек: XviD build 50
Аудио кодек: MPEG Layer 3
Видео: XviD, 640 x 480, 4/3, 1 122 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 0.152 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.
Andrea Leigh Rogers - Xtend Barre - Lean & Chiseled
Огромная признательность Liefle за видео!C таким же мячиком - Tracey Mallett - Pilates Super Sculpt

Qualifications: A Pilates Method Alliance member. Certified in group fitness by the America Council on Exercise. BA in Communication with a Dance minor. Performed as a principal dancer for Walt Disney World Company.
Personal History: My mother says I was born dancing. She enrolled me into my first ballet class at barely three years old and I never stopped dancing! I discovered Pilates, like many dancers, as a form of injury prevention and fitness. After graduating from college, I decided to leave the corporate world behind and became a full-time Pilates instructor. My love for movement keeps me motivated and my passion to help others meet their fitness goals makes me very grateful for my career.
Workout Philosophy: It's about how you move, not just how much. The mind and body must be connected and active to truly achieve remarkable results.
Success Story: From Edie Kennedy in Boca Raton, FL: "What have you done with my cellulite?? Never mind, I don’t want it back. Just above my knees, on the inside of the legs, I used to have awful cellulite. I haven’t worn a bathing suit or shorts in two years. A few days ago, getting out of my bath, I looked in the mirror and could not find the cellulite I once had. So…I visited two other mirrors in my house - very little cellulite. So... I went shopping and checked out the dressing room mirrors in Bloomingdales. Okay, maybe I’ll find the cellulite in Saks’ mirrors. Well, I’ve searched everywhere and boy has it diminished. I gave up on my legs after a Plastic Surgeon told me nothing could be done. Well, I guess he doesn’t know about you. I can’t wait to see what 20 more classes will do for the rest of me. Andrea, thank you for your professionalism, motivation, caring about all of us, and looking so darn good it inspires me to keep going."
Level: Inter/Advan
Backcover description
You get five targeted workout segments plus an inflatable Pilates ball. The ball adds resistance while assuring correct form and improving effectiveness (e.g. squeezing the ball between your legs engages the abdominal muscles at a deeper layer). Each 10-minute segment uses specific exercises to focus on a specific goal (e.g. buns-and-thighs toning or total-body flexibility). The DVD is totally customizeable; it can be programmed to play any segment in any order. Andrea Leigh Rogers’ one-on-one cuing is friendly and very detailed (with lots of optional modifications). ©2009.
No time to exercise? We have the solution for you – the 10 Minute Solution! Everyone can find ten minutes in their day, and we've developed 5 Pilates workouts that are just 10 minutes each. These 10-minute workouts use a toning ball to deliver faster, more dramatic results, and they fit into even the busiest schedules. Split them into 5 separate workouts, mix and match your favorites, or do them all together for one incredible, 50-minute Pilates training session!
Andrea Leigh Rogers is an ACE certified instructor from Boca Raton, Florida. She holds a Classical Pilates certification and is a member of the Pilates Method Alliance.
Релиз от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.27 КБ / Просмотров 3 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  470.9 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: Google [Bot] и гости: 0