Elisabeth Halfpapp and Fred DeVito

Год выпуска: 2010
Страна: USA
Жанр: Фитнес
Язык: Английский
Продолжительность: 56:06
Описание:
Описание метода от inna279
Почерпнутые из йоги, пилатеса, метода Лотты Берк, - эти непростые упражнения по-настоящему иновационны. Каждый сегмент нацелен на проработку определенной группы мышц, но также снабжен дополнительными упражнениями и непременно завершается мягкой растяжкой. Упражнения в комплексе - самые разные. Некоторые из них - это усложненные версии классических движений (например, при выполнении плие на цыпочках вы опускаете бедра к лодыжкам). Для других требуется немало силы и гибкости (например, "крендель прямой ногой" - см. скриншоты под спойлером). Для некоторых упражнений нужна будет опора на стену, - чтобы уникальным образом задействовать мышцы корсета. Фред ДеВито и Элизабет Хафпапп превосходно ведут тренировку.
Вам понадобятся гантели - 1,5 - 2 кг
Уровень: Начальный / Средний

Качество: DVDRip, Формат: AVI,
Видео кодек: XviD build 50, Аудио кодек: MPEG Layer 3
Видео: XviD, 688 x 384, 16/9, 1 299 Kbps, 25.000 fps, 0.197 b/px
Аудио: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 128 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.

Пресловутый "КРЕНДЕЛЬ с прямой ногой"

Derived from yoga, Pilates, ballet and Lotte Berk, this is a challenging series of truly innovative exercises. Each segment targets one muscle group with a variety of complimentary movements (and always ends with a soothing stretch). The exercises are different. Some are “intensified” versions of familiar classics (e.g. plié squats done on your toes with your hips dropping to your ankles). Others demand lots of strength and flexibility (e.g. “straight leg pretzel”). Some even require a wall for support or to engage your core in unique ways. Excellent cuing by Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp.
"A solid total-body toner" --USA Today
"Thorough, core-busting workouts" --More.com
"Delivers results in a short period of time" --Los Angeles Times
"The perfect fusion of fitness and fun" --American Spa magazine
A quarter of a million people have transformed their bodies at exhale, the exclusive mind/body spa. Now you can get these same results at home.
Lengthen, strengthen, and transform your physique with Core Fusion Lean & Toned. This program targets all the major muscle groups in five 10-minute segments, each focused on a different part of the body. You can tailor your practice to time constraints, or do them all together for an invigorating total-body workout.
Bringing the mind/body spa experience home, Elisabeth and Fred teach Lean & Toned like one of exhale’s nationally renowned Core Fusion classes. Subtle but intense moves increase your heart rate, helping you burn calories and lose weight as you tone. Soon you’ll have flat abs, firm glutes, chiseled arms, and slender legs. And since the unique Core Fusion approach mixes stretching and sculpting moves, your newly defined muscles will be long and lean. Reshape your body, and enjoy the workout the celebs are raving about! Includes 5 min. bonus stretch.
Husband and wife team and Core Fusion co-creators Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp have over 50 years of combined experience teaching Pilates, Lotte Berk Method, yoga, and dance--disciplines that comprise the Lean & Toned workout. They are founding team members of exhale, a leading mind/body spa with locations in the U.S. and the Caribbean.
I own all of the Exhale Core Fusion DVDs and I also take the live classes at Exhale Spa. I continue to be amazed by how Core Fusion literally transformed my body. I am now toned and strong and feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin. Needless to say, I was excited about this new DVD because it is marketed as being like a live class. Even more exciting is that in the DVD with Fred and Elisabeth are three of my favorite Core Fusion teachers! So if you get this DVD, you'll be watching the teachers whose classes I take the most.
So what did I think of Core Fusion Lean & Toned?
I liked it! I think that for someone who doesn't have access to live classes or can't afford/doesn't want to pay for them, this DVD will definitely give you a good feel of what class is like. That said, Lean & Toned is not exactly like a live class as I thought it would be. It was like a compressed version of class - as if someone held a full-length class at both ends and squeezed it in.
Lean & Toned goes something like this:
Warm up (leg/arm lifts)
Pushups
Reverse Pushups (tricep dips)
Forearm Plank
Weights (for biceps, triceps, shoulders, back)
Thighs (ouch)
Abs (flat back/round back against a wall)
Glutes
Abs (pretzel/curl combo)
Stretch
That is a lot to pack in 50 minutes! The movements are fairly nonstop so it does work up a sweat, although the stretching in between creates a nice feeling of balance. That said, some parts did feel rushed, like the plank and arm weights sections, which were much shorter than I expected. I also never saw the pretzel move interspersed with the abs curl position, as was done here. I was confused by the pretzel (imagine sitting with one leg bent in front of you and one straight or bent to the side) being here at all since there was already a glutes section, and this pretzel was intended more for abs. Just something I haven't seen done in class. One final difference is that in class we do glutes right after thighs. In the DVD some ab work falls in between those sections, although a little birdie told me that was a production error.
All in all, this is an excellent workout DVD and you will get the idea of a Core Fusion class. If you decide to order the DVD, you will need to own a set of light weights. I've been doing Core Fusion for months and I use 3 pound weights. You also need a chair to hold on to for the thighs segment, and a wall with space to lean against for flat and round back abs.
While stretching after each exercise is crucial in Core Fusion, I do think this DVD had a tiny bit too much time devoted to it. But I love how Fred and Elisabeth explain the benefits of each movement; it really makes you understand why each exercise was chosen and what it will do for your body. Another great aspect of the DVD is the ability to do it all at once and work up a sweat, or pick and choose 10 minute segments if you are short on time.
spoiler]
За перевод аннотации спасибо asb_2010Релиз от группы
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  584.91 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1