Ответить с цитатой 

Breakthru: Pilates Plus - Tracy York, Michelle Dozois

Год выпуска: 2002
Страна: USA
Жанр: фитнес
Продолжительность: 00:46:38
Язык: Английский
Описание:
Если вы ищете сильную тренировку, которая сделает вас крепче, грациознее, стройнее и улучшит ваш вестибулярный аппарат - это видео для вас! Breakthru Pilates Plus сочетает лучшие движения пилатеса, балета и йоги и эффективно прорабатывает все тело. Сертифицированные инструкторы по пилатесу Трейси Йорк и Мишель Дозуа используют принципы пилатеса как базу для всей тренировки, вовлекая в работу мышечный корсет и используя силу, создаваемую мышцами корпуса. Как только вы освоите эти принципы, вы сможете легко и эффективно выполнять движения йоги и балета. Эта неударная тренировка, не требующая оборудования, поможет вам стать гибкими и сильными и получить красивые, удлиненные мышцы. Лучшее из пилатеса для кросс тренинга тела и разума - никогда еще вы не выглядели и не чувствовали себя лучше!
Об инструкторах:
Мишель Дозуа специализируется в области фитнеса уже 15 лет, имеет сертификаты инструктора по пилатесу, работала личным тренером, выпустила более 10 обучающих видео. Она совладелец компании Breakthru Fitness и студии пилатеса в Пасадене, штат Калифорния, и экс-чемпион мира по аэробике.
Трейси Йорк - всемирно известный профессионал в сфере фитнеса, тренирует других инструкторов по всему миру. Трейси выпустила более 15 видеотренировок-бестселлеров.
Пожалуйста, проконсультируйтесь с врачом, прежде чем заниматься по этой или любой другой программе.
Уровень: средний - продвинутый

(За перевод аннотации спасибо strelok1111!)
Качество: DVDRip
Формат: AVI
Видео: DivX 5, 640 x 480, 4/3, 1 282 Kbps, 29.970 fps, 0.139 b/px
Аудио: AC3, 192 Kbps, CBR, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch.
Breakthru: Pilates Sculpt - Tracy York, Michelle Dozois
Breakthru: Core-Conditioning Pilates - Michelle Dozois, Tracy York
Michelle Dozois Your Body Breakthru: Slim, Strong & Sexy Body Sculpting
Michelle Dozois Your Body Breakthru: Rockin Body Cardio
A Blend of Pilates, Yoga and Ballet for the Ultimate Total-Body Workout. If you're looking for a powerful workout that builds strength, grace and balance and gives you a long, lean bodyline - you've found it! Breakthru Pilates Plus combines the best of Pilates with ballet and yoga to create an effective total-body workout. Pilates-Certified Instructors Tracy York and Michelle Dozois use Pilates as the base of this workout and build off its principle of using your core and becoming focused on the power you create from your body's center. Once you master this, ballet becomes easier and yoga becomes more effective. This no- impact, no equipment workout will help you develop flexible strength and build long, lean muscles. Experience mind-body cross training at its best with Pilates Plus - you'll love the way you look and feel.
THE INSTRUCTORS: MICHELLE DOZOIS is co-owner of Breakthru Fitness, a personal training and Pilates conditioning studio inCalifornia. She is a former World Aerobic champion and has appeared in over 10 fitness videos. For more information on Michelle Dozois, go to: breakthrufitness.com. TRACY YORK is an internationally known fitness professional who trains other instructors worldwide. Tracy has starred in over 15 best-selling fitness videos. For more information on Tracy York, go to: tracyyork.com. Please consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise program.
Отзыв с Амазона:
I tried this yesterday for the first time and wouldn't recommend it for a beginner. Collage rate it as intermediate/advanced - they're right. I work our regularly, and have worked up to using Moira Stott's intermediate Pilates video regularly for the last couple of months, interspersed with (amongst others) Baron Baptiste's Soul of Strength and Power and Precision - All the Right Moves - Kathy Smith's Timesaver weights - J Kries Perfect Mix - So I am pretty fit - but cannot lower straight down from a plank - knees go down first. That should give you an idea of my level!
Well - this video has LOTS of pushups - including tricep pushups - with the elbows close in - I couldn't even do these on my knees. Fine - something to work towards - but frustrating also!
Anyway - it starts of with 8 mins ballet/yoga warmup - nice, flows. And suitable for those who don't know anything about either of these regimes, as they don't take anything for granted - she doesn't even call a downward dog by its name!
Next comes the Pilates-based floorwork - 18 minutes - as far as I know, none of this is classic Pilates floorwork, but it is very Pilates in feel - and tough, yes!
Then 12 minutes of standing ballet - legwork - this is the easiest segment, but you will feel it if you do it properly - this time, they use the ballet terms - but explain them for non-ballerinas. Good stuff.
Lastly 9 minutes of classic yoga - warriors etc - to keep toning while stretching out. Also good. My only crit - why not another down dog to stretch out the calves even more after the ballet legwork? But the warrior poses probably do the job, as my calves feel ok today.
So - 47 minutes in all - 2 pleasant instructors who cue extremely well, while not talking down to us home exercisers - and who smile often (unlike Karen Voigt who I cannot take any more) but not too much - unlike J Kries who can look a bit forced. This is a keeper, I recommend for those who have previous experience and are already quite strong. And - to compare with one of my favourite fusion videos - All the Right Moves - this is shorter - 47 as opposed to 60 minutes - and the yoga is hatha - not power as in ATRM - and IMHO it flows better - although really I like the way ATRM leaves me feeling more than this - i.e. wrung out! This is much less sweaty - which has its own advantages...... go for it!
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент  

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  495.73 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1