Страна: Greece
Год издания диска: 2005-2007
Издатель (лейбл): Heaven Music
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 01:28:33
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Nikos Mihas (Greek: Νίκος Μίχας; born November 20, in Athens, Greece) is a Greek singer-songwriter of the new age of Greek rock stars. From an early age he showed an interest in music. He started by playing the piano at the age of 10 and a few years later he formed a band with his brother and some friends. In 2004, he decided to take part in the talent show "Fame Story 2", shown on the Greek TV channel ANT1, where he was one of the favorites to make it to the finals due to his unique style of performing and his low-profile character. One week before the final, however, he was eliminated from the show but for the first time in a Greek talent show he performed a song that he wrote; a move that many other contestants followed in the years to come. "Party" was a huge success at the time, even without being physically released in the music market.
A year after, in the summer of 2005, he saw the release of his first personal album. It was called "Sti Hora Tou Pote" ("Into Neverland") and included many major hit-singles. It contains 12 songs written mostly by him and his band and with contributions of other songwriters. In March 2007 his second album "Trehi Tipota?" was released. It contains 12 songs in a rock-alternative style including some beautiful ballads. The album also contains a cover of the 3 Doors Down song "When I'm Gone" in Greek lyrics. The record has received mixed reviews from Greek critics.
Треклист:
#77701. Hronia Kathreftes - (03:06)
02. San Asteri - (03:19)
03. Kato Apo Tin Asfalto (Iparhi Paralia) - (02:53)
04. Nihtes - (03:47)
05. Sto Keno - (03:49)
06. Pixides - (03:39)
07. Parti - (03:30)
08. Simadia Kerou - (05:05)
09. Hilia Kommatia - (03:12)
10. Erotiki Exomologisi - (04:34)
11. Aftomatos Pilotos - (03:19)
12. Pou Me Pas - (03:39)
01. Bourdelo - (03:43)
02. Trehi Tipota - (03:29)
03. Karambola - (04:11)
04. Kane Dexia Giati Mou Krivis Tin Selini - (03:45)
05. Otan Meno (When I'm Gone) - (04:20)
06. Ta Pedia Ton Balkonion - (03:58)
07. Den Itane Grammeno - (03:19)
08. An Tha Figis - (03:32)
09. Mi Me Dokimazis - (04:06)
10. Dikos Sou Gia Panda - (03:04)
11. Mia Anasa - (03:21)
12. I Vrohi - (03:53)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.1 КБ / Просмотров 1 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  260.76 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1