03.Orange Leaves 04:26
04.Greenfield 03:56
05.Mallay _ RTB Outro 05:24
06.One Ride One Life 04:11
07.Pikalar 04:43
08.Those Hills 05:02
09.Whitelines 03:13
10.Alter Ego (Bonus Track) 03:37
Anika is a German Drummer and Songwriter. She wrote, recorded and released her first EP called „Alter Ego“ in 2014.
The most important thing in her tracks that stylistically belong in the pop/rock/ fusion genre, is ‘the groove!’ Anika doesn’t use her drums only for rhythm, but much more as an independent instrument. Hereby she manages to avoid unnecessarily putting the focus on herself and leaves room for extravagance.
Her fine technique, the distinctiveness of her sound, and her strong groove characterize her songs and her way of playing. In 2015 Anika was touring through countries all around the world to present her music. She also did PASIC and the London Drumshow in the end of 2015.
Her recent activities include i.a. working as an author for some professional drum journals in the UK, USA and Germany and producing her debut album, which will be released approximately in 2016.
She built her own band called „Nevell“ with which she will perform her songs live on stage.
Besides me playing the drums, PIKALAR also features the talents of many great musicians, everyone bringing and adding a unique flavor to the album. The music is written by a drummer, but not limited to drummers only. I rather focused on compositions which can be enjoyed by people who just love music.
Доп. информация: My trusted producer Joachim Schneiss and myself have put a lof of passion and work into the project creating an awesome piece of music combining elements like space, phrasing, tone, different moods, melodies, and atmospheric layers to form a wide musical range. The elaborate production, combining both digitally and analogously prepared sounds and recording techniques, provide insight into a lot of hidden details. After 1,5 years of work, the result is overwhelming and full of varying moods. I’m happy, satisfied and more then proud to present to you: PIKALAR.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.4 КБ / Просмотров 14 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  98.62 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1