Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 00:34:33
Источник (релизер): собственный рип
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
01. Tell Me (Spark Plug Mix)
02. Tell Me (6 Karat Hip Hop Mix)(feat.Lord Jamar,Sadat X & Myschief)
03. Tell Me (Bkny R & B Mix)(feat.Myschief)
04. Tell Me (Raga Mix)(feat,Bookie Ranks)
05. Tell Me (Go Go Mix)(feat.DJ Flexxx)
06. Tell Me (Cleve's 122 Classic House Mix)
07. Tell Me (Cleve's 122 Reasons To Kick Dub)
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 3 from 29. August 2011
EAC extraction logfile from 16. November 2014, 19:54
Groove Theory / Tell Me - The Remixes
Used drive  : hp      DVD RW AD-7586H   Adapter: 0  ID: 1
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 6
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Installed external ASPI interface
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 768 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\FLAC.EXE
Additional command line options : -6 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" -T "BAND=%albuminterpret%" -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" %hascover%--picture="%coverfile%"%hascover% %source% -o %dest%
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  4:46.00 |         0    |    21449
        2  |  4:46.00 |  4:02.02 |     21450    |    39601
        3  |  8:48.02 |  4:31.05 |     39602    |    59931
        4  | 13:19.07 |  3:16.43 |     59932    |    74674
        5  | 16:35.50 |  4:01.72 |     74675    |    92821
        6  | 20:37.47 |  7:04.03 |     92822    |   124624
        7  | 27:41.50 |  6:51.27 |    124625    |   155476
Range status and errors
Selected range
     Filename C:\Users\HP\Music\5.UKRAINIAN MUSIC\Groove Theory - Tell Me - The Remixes.wav
     Peak level 99.4 %
     Extraction speed 1.7 X
     Range quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC CCC25EFC
     Copy CRC CCC25EFC
     Copy OK
No errors occurred
AccurateRip summary
Track  1  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [5097C81E]  (AR v1)
Track  2  accurately ripped (confidence 3)  [AD9EC903]  (AR v2)
Track  3  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [F8844525]  (AR v1)
Track  4  accurately ripped (confidence 2)  [9327F67B]  (AR v2)
Track  5  accurately ripped (confidence 2)  [934CF1A5]  (AR v2)
Track  6  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [492DF19B]  (AR v1)
Track  7  accurately ripped (confidence 4)  [10A773F1]  (AR v1)
All tracks accurately ripped
End of status report
==== Log checksum E30E16821B4724A42A8CAAADBD6EE4C58A0B73C2B2571396C013F7003FCD60CF ====
Groove Theory is an American R&B duo, with former member, singer-songwriter Amel Larrieux and songwriter/producer/actor, Bryce Wilson. The group is best known for their 1995 pop/R&B hit, "Tell Me", which reached the top five of Billboard 's Hot 100 and the US Billboard R&B chart.The group formed in New York in 1993, when Amel Larrieux met Bryce Wilson while she was working at Rondor Music as a receptionist. Larrieux had been working at the music publishing company since the age of 18. A publisher at the company had signed Wilson as a producer, and knew he was interested in forming a group. He approached Larrieux, who he knew was a singer-songwriter, with one of Wilson's production tracks, saying "look, you wanna try writing a song? You know I can give you one of the tracks, and you can do it, and if you don’t mind, you can demo it. Wilson hoped to use the group as a chance to utilize his production talents, while Larrieux wanted a chance to shine in R&B. Wilson also found it useful for Larrieux to both write, sing, and arrange each song instead of shopping around for different singers and songwriters.The group signed a recording contract with Epic Records, and in 1995, they released their self-titled debut album Groove Theory. The album featured the gold-selling hit single, "Tell Me", which reached number five on the Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. "Tell Me" peaked at #31 in the UK Singles Chart in November 1995. Other charted singles included "Baby Luv" and "Keep Trying", which reached numbers 18 and 36 on the R&B chart, respectively. The album also went on to be certified gold.Larrieux left Groove Theory in 1999 to pursue a solo career, being replaced by Makeda Davis. The group signed with Columbia Records and recorded a new album, 'The Answer', which was expected for release in 2001. Displeased with Columbia's track record at the time with urban projects, Wilson asked for a release from the label, causing the album to remain unreleased. A single entitled "4 Shure" was released from the album to minor chart performance.
Larrieux began her solo career in her absence from the group, forming her own independent record label, Blisslife, to distribute her music. Wilson appeared in the films Beauty Shop, Trois and Hair Show, and produced music for Beyoncé, Amerie and Mary J. Blige.On February 4, 2010, Soulsummer.com announced that Larrieux and Wilson have reunited, and were currently in the recording studio working on their second official album. They were being managed by Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond who spoke a lot of the group, "They haven’t worked together in so long, and like most groups that break up, they’ve come into their own, so it’s almost like sharing that spotlight again ... I’m excited." Rosemond expected the duo to release new music before the year's end.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 17.42 КБ / Просмотров 9 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  211.28 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1