Статистика раздачи
Размер: 1.34 ГБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Music From The Wattstax Festival & Film (3CD set)
Жанр: Soul, Southern Soul, R'n'B, Funk
Год выпуска диска: 2003
Производитель диска: USA
Аудио кодек: FLAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 03:44
Трэклист:
Disc: 1
1. Salvation Symphony [#]
2. Introduction
3. Lift Every Voice and Sing - Kim Weston
4. Heavy Makes You Happy (Sha-Na-Boom-Boom) [#] - The Staple Singers
5. Are You Sure [#] - The Staple Singers
6. I Like the Things About Me - The Staple Singers
7. Respect Yourself - The Staple Singers
8. I'll Take You There - The Staple Singers
9. Precious Lord, Take My Hand [#] - Deborah Manning
10. Better Get a Move On [#] - Louise McCord
11. Them Hot Pants [#] - Lee Sain
12. Wade in the Water [#] - Little Sonny
13. I Forgot to Be Your Lover [#] - William Bell
14. Explain It to Her Mama [#] - The Temprees
15. I've Been Lonely (For So Long) [#] - Frederick Knight
16. Pin the Tail on the Donkey [#] - The Newcomers
17. Knock on Wood - Eddie Floyd
Disc: 2
1. Peace Be Still - The Emotions
2. Old Time Religion - Golden Gate Quartet
3. Lying on the Truth - The Rance Allen Group
4. Up Above My Head [#] - The Rance Allen Group
5. Son of Shaft/Feel It - The Bar-Kays,
6. In the Hole [#] - The Bar-Kays,
7. I Can't Turn You Loose - The Bar-Kays,
8. Introduction - David Porter
9. Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One) - David Porter
10. Can't See You When I Want To - David Porter
11. Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand - David Porter
12. Niggas (Spoken Word) - Richard Pryor
13. Arrest/Lineup (Spoken Word) - Richard Pryor
14. So I Can Love You - The Emotions
15. /Show Me How [Group Introduction] - The Emotions
Disc: 3
1. Open the Door to Your Heart [#] - Little Milton
2. Backfield in Motion [#] - Mel & Tim
3. Steal Away - Johnnie Taylor
4. Killing Floor - Albert King
5. Pick Up the Pieces [#] - Carla Thomas
6. I Like What You're Doing (To Me) - Carla Thomas
7. B-A-B-Y [#] - Carla Thomas
8. Gee Whiz (Look at His Eyes) - Carla Thomas
9. I Have a God Who Loves - Carla Thomas
10. Breakdown - Rufus Thomas
11. Do the Funky Chicken - Rufus Thomas
12. Do the Funky Penguin - Rufus Thomas
13. I Don't Know What This World Is Coming To - The Soul Children
14. Hearsay - The Soul Children
15. Theme from Shaft - Isaac Hayes
Доп. информация: Наиболее полная компиляция из всех изданных. Принято считать, что Уоттстакс - это такой специальный Вудсток для афроамериканцев. Я признаться не сторонник подобных аналогий, тем более что уровень музыки на мой взгляд просто несопоставим. Настоящее золото.
Скачано с демоноида, релизер - Lee1001.
фильм в DVD - http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1872107
фильм в AVI - http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1401019
запись полного выступления Айзека Хейза в лосслесс - http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1760139
Started at: воскресенье, 24. 05. 2009. - 20:43.27
47 files found
01 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\01 Salvation Symphony [#].flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 100%
Tempfile successfully deleted.
02 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\02 Introduction.flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 99%
03 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\03 Lift Every Voice and Sing.flac
Extracted successfully
04 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\04 Heavy Makes You Happy (Sha-Na-Boom-Boom) [#].flac
Extracted successfully
05 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\05 Are You Sure [#].flac
Extracted successfully
06 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\06 I Like the Things About Me.flac
Extracted successfully
07 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\07 Respect Yourself.flac
Extracted successfully
08 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\08 I'll Take You There.flac
Extracted successfully
09 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\09 Precious Lord, Take My Hand [#].flac
Extracted successfully
10 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\10 Better Get a Move On [#].flac
Extracted successfully
11 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\11 Them Hot Pants [#].flac
Extracted successfully
12 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\12 Wade in the Water [#].flac
Extracted successfully
13 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\13 I Forgot to Be Your Lover [#].flac
Extracted successfully
14 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\14 Explain It to Her Mama [#].flac
Extracted successfully
15 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\15 I've Been Lonely (For So Long) [#].flac
Extracted successfully
16 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\16 Pin the Tail on the Donkey [#].flac
Extracted successfully
17 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 1\17 Knock on Wood.flac
Extracted successfully
18 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\01 Peace Be Still.flac
Extracted successfully
19 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\02 Old Time Religion.flac
Extracted successfully
20 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\03 Lying on the Truth.flac
Extracted successfully
21 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\04 Up Above My Head [#].flac
Extracted successfully
22 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\05 Son of Shaft-Feel It.flac
Extracted successfully
23 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\06 In the Hole [#].flac
Extracted successfully
24 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\07 I Can't Turn You Loose.flac
Extracted successfully
25 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\08 Introduction.flac
Extracted successfully
26 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\09 Ain't That Loving You (For More Reasons Than One).flac
Extracted successfully
27 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\10 Can't See You When I Want To.flac
Extracted successfully
28 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\11 Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand.flac
Extracted successfully
29 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\12 Niggas (Spoken Word).flac
Extracted successfully
30 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\13 Arrest-Lineup (Spoken Word).flac
Extracted successfully
31 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\14 So I Can Love You.flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is MPEG with probability 99%
32 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 2\15 -Show Me How [Group Introduction].flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is MPEG with probability 100%
33 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\01 Open the Door to Your Heart [#].flac
Extracted successfully
34 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\02 Backfield in Motion [#].flac
Extracted successfully
35 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\03 Steal Away.flac
Extracted successfully
36 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\04 Killing Floor.flac
Extracted successfully
37 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\05 Pick Up the Pieces [#].flac
Extracted successfully
38 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\06 I Like What You're Doing (To Me).flac
Extracted successfully
39 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\07 B-A-B-Y [#].flac
Extracted successfully
40 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\08 Gee Whiz (Look at His Eyes).flac
Extracted successfully
41 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\09 I Have a God Who Loves.flac
Extracted successfully
42 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\10 The Breakdown.flac
Extracted successfully
43 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\11 Do the Funky Chicken.flac
Extracted successfully
44 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\12 Do the Funky Penguin.flac
Extracted successfully
45 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\13 I Don't Know What This World Is Coming To.flac
Extracted successfully
46 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\14 Hearsay.flac
Extracted successfully
47 -===- C:\Downloads\Various Artists - Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film\Music from the Wattstax Festival & Film Disc 3\15 Theme from Shaft.flac
Extracted successfully
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.96 КБ / Просмотров 1 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  1.34 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1