08. I Do
09. Cake
10. Extraordinary
11. Perfect Story
12. Nothin' in This World
Код:
foobar2000 1.1.10 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2018-02-25 19:34:17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: Idina Menzel / idina.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR5       -0.02 dB    -8.00 dB      3:35 ?-Small World
DR5       -0.02 dB    -7.47 dB      3:40 ?-Like Lightning
DR4       -0.02 dB    -5.65 dB      4:20 ?-Queen of Swords
DR5       -0.02 dB    -9.05 dB      3:40 ?-I See You
DR4       -0.02 dB    -6.90 dB      3:26 ?-Everybody Knows
DR4       -0.02 dB    -5.98 dB      5:02 ?-Show Me
DR6       -0.02 dB   -10.09 dB      3:58 ?-Last Time
DR6       -0.02 dB    -8.45 dB      3:29 ?-I Do
DR5       -0.02 dB    -6.04 dB      2:54 ?-Cake
DR4       -0.02 dB    -7.13 dB      3:33 ?-Extraordinary
DR9       -0.02 dB   -11.37 dB      3:40 ?-Perfect Story
DR6       -0.02 dB    -9.19 dB      4:24 ?-Nothin' in This World
Number of tracks:  12
Official DR value: DR5
Samplerate:        96000 Hz
Channels:          2
Bits per sample:   24
Bitrate:           2805 kbps
Codec:             FLAC
================================================================================
Best known for her Tony-nominated performance in the Broadway smash Rent, singer/actress Idina Menzel made her solo debut in 1998 with the pop-soul effort Still I Can't Be Still. She joined the cast of Wicked in 2003 and appeared on the recording, while 2004 saw her releasing the album Here. The following year, Menzel appeared on the soundtrack to the television show Desperate Housewives, and a duet with Ray Charles (which the pair had recorded back in 1998) found its way onto the tribute album Genius & Friends. In 2007, a dance version of Wicked's "Defying Gravity" became Menzel's first club hit. A year later she landed on the major-label Warner Bros. and released a new album, I Stand. The album performed respectably, reaching 58 on the Billboard 200, but it generated no hits. Menzel next released an album in 2012, when Concord put out Live: Barefoot at the Symphony; it peaked at 53 on Billboard. Despite a recurring role on Fox's Glee, Menzel's true pop breakthrough arrived in 2013 via the Disney animated film Frozen and its accompanying soundtrack. Frozen turned into a pop phenomenon in the winter of 2013-2014, thanks in part to the hit single "Let It Go," which was sung by Menzel; the single was an international hit, peaking at five on the Billboard Hot 100 on its way to triple platinum certification. In its wake came Holiday Wishes, a seasonal record Menzel released on Warner in October 2014. Following an appearance singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl in February 2015, she launched a world tour that would take her across Europe and parts of Asia throughout that summer. Continuing to split her time between theater and her own music, Menzel starred in the musical If/Then while recording tracks for her fifth album. Described as her most personal album to date, the eponymous Idina. was released in September 2016 by Warner. The following summer, Menzel starred in a remake of the popular '80s Bette Midler film Beaches, and released an accompanying soundtrack EP.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мензел,_Идина
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idina_Menzel

Раздаю до первых 5-ти скачавших, на раздачи не возвращаюсь...

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.61 КБ / Просмотров 22 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  946.76 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1