Статистика раздачи
Размер: 266.53 МБ | | Скачали: 1
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

N A N C Y ' H A R M S

ELLINGTON at NIGHT“I would possibly call her the Meryl Streep of jazz singing” ~ Danielle MiceliЖанр: Vocal Jazz
Год издания
: 2016
Издатель (лейбл): Gazelle Records
Страна исполнителя (группы): USA
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 51:19
Источник (релизер): WEB
Наличие сканов: нет
Треклист:
01. Lush Life
02. Rocks In My Bed
03. Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
04. Lost In Meditation
05. Troubled Waters
06. Prelude To A Kiss
07. Long, Strong And Consecutive
08. Strange Feeling
09. Reflections
10. I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
11. I'm Beginning To See The Light
12. I Like The Sunrise
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-
Path: ...\Nancy Harms - Ellington At Night (2016) [FLAC]
01 -=- 01 - Lush Life.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
02 -=- 02 - Rocks In My Bed.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
03 -=- 03 - Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
04 -=- 04 - Lost In Meditation.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
05 -=- 05 - Troubled Waters.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
06 -=- 06 - Prelude To A Kiss.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
07 -=- 07 - Long, Strong And Consecutive.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
08 -=- 08 - Strange Feeling.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
09 -=- 09 - Reflections.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
10 -=- 10 - I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good).flac -=- CDDA (100%)
11 -=- 11 - I'm Beginning To See The Light.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
12 -=- 12 - I Like The Sunrise.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
Summary 99,92% CDDA
“A royal-blue night sky and twinkling stars: the perfect moment.” With those words, the complicated jazz singer Nancy Harms introduced her rendition of “Prelude to a Kiss” on Sunday evening at the Metropolitan Room, where she sang a program of Duke Ellington-related songs titled “Ellington at Night.”
Ms. Harms, who grew up in Minnesota and relocated to New York five years ago, is only tangentially related to the jazz vocal tradition of Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan and Billie Holiday. She has a small, vibratoless voice that sounds almost childlike until she suddenly lets her power loose on key phrases that display a reserve of swinging authority and a defiant attitude.
Her versions of “Mood Indigo,” “Prelude to a Kiss,” “Lush Life” and “Lost in Meditation” were among the slowest I’ve heard. Instead of coming to clearly defined endings, they trailed off and faded out, the final syllables half-mumbled. Jeremy Siskind’s loose-jointed arrangements for her band helped sustain the impression that, to some degree, her renditions were stream-of-consciousness reflections by a singer reining in emotions until they exploded from within. During “Lush Life,” the phrase “smile in spite of it” was delivered with a cutting sarcasm that interrupted a mood of glum, muted self-reflection.
“This Strange Feeling,” with lyrics by Billy Strayhorn that describe an ominous, psychedelic disorientation, rode on a merry-go-round piano motif that enhanced its eerie science-fiction atmosphere.
Ms. Harms’s show wasn’t all impressionistic dreaminess. A tough, demanding swinger emerged in up-tempo numbers like “Long, Strong, and Consecutive” and “Just Squeeze Me,” which she delivered as assertive instructional songs on sexual etiquette. Behind her girlish mannerisms, Ms. Harms revealed the determination of a strong, independent woman who knows what she wants and refuses to worship at the altars of her jazz forerunners. The final impression left by Ms. Harms was of a complicated enigmatic woman of mystery forging her own path. (Stephen Holden, NY Times)
Nancy Harms - vocals
Jeremy Siskind - piano
Danton Boller - bass
Willie Jones III - drums
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 11.67 КБ / Просмотров 4 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  266.53 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1