Статистика раздачи
Размер: 371.37 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 3  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Newropean Jazz Quartet(Danilo Memoli Trio,Ralph Reichert) with Ruth Young - Early Autumn
Жанр: Vocal Jazz\Mainstream Jazz
Страна-производитель диска: Italy
Год издания: 2011
Издатель (лейбл): Cat Sound Records
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 57:13
Источник (релизер): rfccbh
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
1. I've Got The World On A String 6:51
2. Early Autumn 5:16
3. I Thought About You (Feat. Ruth Young) 4:48
4. I Can't Get Started (Feat. Ruth Young) 5:05
5. Easy To Love 5:49
6. If I Had You 5:33
7. Speak Low 6:54
8. I've Got A Crush On You (Feat. Ruth Young) 3:33
9. Where Or When 3:46
10. I'm In The Mood For Love (Feat. Ruth Young) 4:08
11. The Way You Look Tonight 5:26
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 1 from 15. November 2010
EAC extraction logfile from 23. June 2012, 21:05
Newropean Jazz Quartet & Ruth Young / Early Autumn
Used drive  : Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200S   Adapter: 3  ID: 0
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 48
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 768 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\FLAC\FLAC.EXE
Additional command line options : -8 -V %s
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  6:51.25 |         0    |    30849
        2  |  6:51.25 |  5:16.27 |     30850    |    54576
        3  | 12:07.52 |  4:48.04 |     54577    |    76180
        4  | 16:55.56 |  5:05.61 |     76181    |    99116
        5  | 22:01.42 |  5:49.10 |     99117    |   125301
        6  | 27:50.52 |  5:33.19 |    125302    |   150295
        7  | 33:23.71 |  6:54.70 |    150296    |   181415
        8  | 40:18.66 |  3:33.17 |    181416    |   197407
        9  | 43:52.08 |  3:46.30 |    197408    |   214387
       10  | 47:38.38 |  4:08.36 |    214388    |   233023
       11  | 51:46.74 |  5:26.02 |    233024    |   257475
Range status and errors
Selected range
     Filename C:\rfccbh\Newropean Jazz Quartet & Ruth Young - Early Autumn.wav
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Extraction speed 0.3 X
     Range quality 99.9 %
     Test CRC F6F57291
     Copy CRC F6F57291
     Copy OK
No errors occurred
AccurateRip summary
Track  1  not present in database
Track  2  not present in database
Track  3  not present in database
Track  4  not present in database
Track  5  not present in database
Track  6  not present in database
Track  7  not present in database
Track  8  not present in database
Track  9  not present in database
Track 10  not present in database
Track 11  not present in database
None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database
End of status report
Код:
REM GENRE Jazz
REM DATE 2012
REM DISCID 780D690B
REM COMMENT "ExactAudioCopy v1.0b1"
PERFORMER "Newropean Jazz Quartet & Ruth Young"
TITLE "Early Autumn"
FILE "Newropean Jazz Quartet & Ruth Young - Early Autumn.flac" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "I've got the World on a String"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Early Autumn"
    INDEX 00 06:49:25
    INDEX 01 06:51:25
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    TITLE "I thought about you"
    INDEX 00 12:05:52
    INDEX 01 12:07:52
  TRACK 04 AUDIO
    TITLE "I can't get started"
    INDEX 00 16:53:56
    INDEX 01 16:55:56
  TRACK 05 AUDIO
    TITLE "Easy to love"
    INDEX 00 21:59:42
    INDEX 01 22:01:42
  TRACK 06 AUDIO
    TITLE "If I had you"
    INDEX 00 27:48:52
    INDEX 01 27:50:52
  TRACK 07 AUDIO
    TITLE "Speak Low"
    INDEX 00 33:21:72
    INDEX 01 33:23:71
  TRACK 08 AUDIO
    TITLE "I've got a Crush on you"
    INDEX 00 40:16:66
    INDEX 01 40:18:66
  TRACK 09 AUDIO
    TITLE "Where or when"
    INDEX 00 43:50:08
    INDEX 01 43:52:08
  TRACK 10 AUDIO
    TITLE "I'm in the Mood for love"
    INDEX 00 47:36:38
    INDEX 01 47:38:38
  TRACK 11 AUDIO
    TITLE "The way you look Tonight"
    INDEX 00 51:44:74
    INDEX 01 51:46:74
WHEN BRUCE WEBER, the famous fashion photographer, first heard Ruth Young sing in 1987, he reacted just as a lot of others have: "Who is this magical woman?" he wondered. Weber was playing a tape of a ten-year-old Chet Baker album, recorded in Milan and scarce even there. He had started filming the documentary Let's Get Lost, his dark, disturbing valentine to the fallen idol of the jazz trumpet. In two vocal duets, Young's smoky voice sounded shy and sexy, cool yet dark, and appealingly fragile, much like Baker's.
It so happened that she had lived, toured, and sung with him from 1973 through 1982. Now she was in St. Thomas, living on a boat with her new boyfriend. It took Weber months to find her. But no one who saw Let's Get Lost can forget the funny, acid-tongued, intellectual blonde whom Weber garbed in a skimpy black dress and made a central part of his film. Viewers learned that Young had come from a Hollywood background: her father was Vice President at United Artists Pictures; Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell, and Warren Beatty were all guests in the family home. Rossano Brazzi, the Italian heartthrob who played Emile de Becque in the screen version of South Pacific, posed for pictures with the three-year-old Young; even then, she commanded the camera like a star. In her teens, she discovered the records of Anita O'Day, June Christy, Peggy Lee, and Chet Baker, and decided that she wanted to sing, too.
But nothing in Young's life has come without trouble, especially after she met Baker. By his side everywhere, from beer-stinking dives to Carnegie Hall, she absorbed his minimalist style; enduring his self-destruction through drugs, she learned about survival. As much as she loved him, she had to step out of the path of a speeding train, which she did when she left him. Pauline Kael, the New Yorker film critic, would aptly call her "lively, witty, and tough."
Young's charisma on and off screen made Weber fantasize about turning her into a movie star, a recording star. But after the film's release in 1989, she slipped out of sight again, leaving behind too little evidence of her singing.
I had my own problems locating her and persuading her to talk to me for a project I had just started, a biography published in 2002 under the title Deep in a Dream: The Long Night of Chet Baker. Once she agreed, I was treated to a landslide of memories - some hilarious, some harrowing, all of them shaped by an endlessly probing mind. Critical as she can be, Young is also movingly candid about her own foibles, some of which kept her from making an album until now.
How fitting that she would dedicate her first one to the master who changed her life. She recorded it in Augsburg, a city near Munich, at the studio of Wolfgang Lackerschmid, the vibraphonist and composer. Two of the musicians who back Young have their own connections to Baker. Alto saxophonist Herb Geller, born in Los Angeles, was a colleague of the trumpeter's in the great era of '50s West Coast Jazz. In 1965 Geller moved to Hamburg; since then he has played with Europe's best jazz orchestras and led his own bands. Young met the gifted bassist Rocky Knauer - a bandmate of Freddie Hubbard, Art Blakey, and other giants - in the late '70s, when Baker hired him for the first of numerous tours. German-born but raised in Canada, Knauer now lives and works near Munich. Pianist Walter Lang left Germany as a young man to study at Boston's Berklee College of Music; later he accompanied such masters as Lee Konitz and James Moody. Now back in Germany, he has his own trio.
But this is Young's album, and she, like her late partner, needs space. In the Baker tradition, you'll hear no drums. Baker considered most drummers bashers, and avoided using them whenever possible. "They make too much goddamned noise!" he told a Spanish interviewer in 1983. "I don't need anybody to keep time for me - I've got the time locked up right in my head!" The arrangements for Young drape around her like the sheerest silk. That is how it should be, for her work has grown more and more revealing with the years. This album is what intimate singing is all about. You'll hear no showing off, just pure feeling.
The songs are beautifully chosen from one of the richest repertoires in jazz. The Wind was composed for Baker in 1953 by pianist Russ Freeman (1926-2002), the backbone of his poll-winning '50s quartet. Harry Gladstone added the words; Young captures their desolate chill. This Is Always, Time After Time, and Let's Get Lost hail from the golden age of '40s film musicals, in which starry-eyed boys and girls vowed their love for eternity. In the Gershwins' But Not for Me, Young's tart and breezy sense of humor, so well captured onscreen in Let's Get Lost, transforms a bittersweet torch song into the lighthearted farewell of a woman who's got greater plans in store.
In a letter he sent her after they parted, Baker wrote: "You're a great, great lady, Ruth... Keep singing." Luckily for us, she has.
James Gavin, New York City 2003
Ralph Reichert tenor saxophone
Danilo Memoli piano
Stefano Senni bass
Mauro Beggio drums
Ruth Young vocal
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.45 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  371.37 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1