09. All of Me
10. Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
11. Midnight Stroll
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-
Path: ...\Champian Fulton - After Dark (2016) [FLAC]
01 -=- 01 - Ain't Misbehavin'.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
02 -=- 02 - That Old Feeling.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
03 -=- 03 - What A Difference A Day Made.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
04 -=- 04 - Blue Skies.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
05 -=- 05 - Keepin' Out Of Mischief.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
06 -=- 06 - A Bad Case Of The Blues.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
07 -=- 07 - Travelin' Light.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
08 -=- 08 - Mad About The Boy.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
09 -=- 09 - All Of Me.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
10 -=- 10 - Baby, Won't You Please Come Home.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
11 -=- 11 - Midnight Stroll.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
Summary 100,00% CDDA
Champian's new album, "After Dark", features the music of Dinah Washington. Let her tell you the story of how this record came to be;
"The first time I heard Dinah Washington, I was a little girl. I fell in love with her big voice and clean phrasing while listening to “The Fats Waller Songbook” and “For Those In Love.” The sound of her voice was everything I wanted to be: strong and sassy; she was clearly having fun in her life. I became completely obsessed. I listened to her records so much that I easily memorized every word and every note. Clark Terry, a family friend, thought it was most amusing to have me sing his solos, as well as Jimmy Cleveland’s and Wynton Kelly’s, while we were at parties. I can remember him telling his friends Joe Williams and Sir Roland Hanna, among others, that I could recite the entire album. On occasion he would ask me to sing “Long John, The Dentist”, which is a rather risqué tune, but of course the humor of an 8-year-old girl singing that song was lost on me until I was much older.
As I grew up, I discovered Sarah Vaughan, Billie Holiday, Helen Humes… But I always came back to Dinah. I collected her entire discography, read everything about her, and asked all my musician friends if they had known her. The more I heard and learned, the more I was fascinated. Every musician I spoke to admired her artistic integrity, her ability to make a hit recording in one take, and her no-nonsense attitude.
I have never loved the idea of a “tribute” record, but in the past few years I have been revisiting Dinah’s music more and more. She has comforted me when I needed it, made me laugh, and warmed my heart. In recording this album of her songs, I hope to do the same for you. I hope this record makes you smile, feel loved, and brightens your evenings. Put it on in those quiet moments After Dark.
Love,
Champian"
Champian Fulton - vocals, piano
David Williams - bass
Lewis Nash - drums
& Stephen Fulton - trumpet, flugelhorn (1, 4, 6, 7)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.96 КБ / Просмотров 14 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  301.59 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  4
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1