08 Tommy (04:23)
09 Refreshing (04:54)
10 Work of Art (00:57)
Код:
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-
Path: ...\Lili K 2015 - Ruby
01 -=- 01 Mama Told Me.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
02 -=- 02 Pour Some Shuga.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
03 -=- 03 I Don't Want You No More.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
04 -=- 04 One Mo' Time.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
05 -=- 05 Hold On.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
06 -=- 06 Know Enough.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
07 -=- 07 Forgive Me.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
08 -=- 08 Tommy.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
09 -=- 09 Refreshing.flac -=- CDDA (99%)
10 -=- 10 Work Of Art.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
Summary 99,80% CDDA
Доп. информация: "This jazz aristocrat has the kind of chops that stop you in your tracks." - VIBE
"Best Jazz Musician" - CHICAGO READER, Best of 2015
"A Must Hear " - KAREN CIVIL
Lillianna Kryzanek (born July 1, 1991), better known as her stage name Lili K. is an American jazz and soul vocalist born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and based in Chicago, Illinois. She released her debut album Ruby on April 21, 2015, after becoming widely known for her feature work with artists such as Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa.
Lili K. was born on July 1, 1991 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.[citation needed] Her father is Caucasian and her mother is of African and Caucasian descent. Raised by her mother, Lili moved from Milwaukee to Chicago in the mid 90s, then to San Diego for the majority of her elementary school education. It was in San Diego that Lili K. began singing in school and church, as well as writing music. Her mother moved the two back to Milwaukee in 2002 where Lili studied music at Roosevelt Middle School of the Arts.
Lili studied jazz, opera, classical, and music theory at Milwaukee High School of the Arts, yet it was jazz that caught her attention.[1] After high school she enrolled in Columbia College and took classes with Ruby Hornet's Alex Fruchter, also known as DJ RTC, and met producer Peter Cottontale. She graduated from Columbia College Chicago in December 2012 with a bachelor's degree in Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management.
Lili K. and Peter became collaborators and released two EPs: Metal Petals, which includes contributions from Chance the Rapper, Sulaiman, and the GTW, and My Favorite Things, an EP of revamped jazz standards. Chicago Reader wrote that K. tends to blur genre lines in her solo work, which led to her to work with hip-hop producers and MCs.
Lili K. has performed at Made In America, SXSW, and North Coast Music Fest as a main act, as well as Lollapalooza, Pitchfork, and Summerfest as a background vocalist for numerous artists. Her performances with her band at Made In America, North Coast, and SXSW 2015 were met with acclaim.
On April 21, 2015, Lili K. released her debut album, Ruby with independent Chicago label Freshly Baked. The album was executively produced by Lili K. and was recorded by her and The Lili K. Band at Mibal Studios in Chicago.
Jay Z's streaming service, Tidal, named Lili K. as their first ever Tidal Rising artist - their feature aimed at emerging artists. After exclusively streaming Ruby a week before it's official release, Tidal released a docu-series profiling Lili and her life in Chicago. They went on to book her as the headlining act on their Tidal Stage at Made In America 2015.
-- Katie Karpowicz (chicagoist) --
If you're any kind of local music fan in Chicago, you've heard Lili K.'s voice. You just might not have realized it. The wispy melodies backing up Chance The Rapper on his Acid Rap smash "Pusha Man." The soulful temptress singing harmony on Vic Mensa's "Hollywood." The jazz cover of Disclosure's "Latch" with vocals well beyond the owner's years that floated around the Internet late last year. It's all Lili.
Though she's teamed up with plenty of big names in Chicago's local hip-hop community—other names include theWHOevers and producer Thelonious Martin—2015 is the year Lili K. will step out on her own. She's preparing for the release of her first full length album, what she described to Chicagoist as her "official debut," this April.
"It's kind of weird because obviously there are big names involved and so that exposes me to a fanbase that otherwise wouldn't be familiar with me," Lili said to Chicagoist of her high profile collaborations. "I do think I was being heavily associated with hip-hop—and I love hip-hop—but I'm not a hip-hop artist. I've kind of reached the point where it's like, you know what? It's my turn."
Ruby is the name of the local singer's forthcoming album and it leaves no question as to where her true musical allegiances lie. Lili embodies a classic jazz singer with her voice and emulates the golden age of Motown and soul with her style. She's as refreshing and wholesome as the television sitcoms we associate with the same era. The video for (not to mention the sound of) "Tommy," Ruby's lead single, is a throwback in more ways than one.
Even the title of Lili's debut traces back to the past.
"I called the album Ruby for a few reasons. I was born in July so my birthstone is a ruby. And one thing my mom did as I was growing up was she'd give me a ruby ring whenever I reached a huge accomplishment. She's a vintage clothing and jewelry dealer so they're these really awesome, old, art deco rings. I have three of them now...high school graduation...college graduation...really big things that I made it through. Since this is my first solo project and I produced it and I'm so proud of that, I thought it was fitting to call it Ruby."
Lili K. - vocals, additional percussion (## 01, 09)
Phil Patterson - keyboards
Cullen Bogan - guitar
Matthew Skillz - bass
Myron Cherry - drums & percussion
with
Sam Trump - trumpet (## 04, 08)
William Miller - trumpet (## 04, 08)
Da'Vante Miller - saxophone (## 04, 08)
Amir Gray - tuba (## 04, 08)
Amanda Bailey - violin, viola (# 07)
Victoria Lee - cello (# 07)
Tim Seisser - bass (# 07)
William Kurk - piano (# 07), back vocals (# 08)
Erthe St. James - back vocals (# 09)
Sam Trump - back vocals (## 03, 09)
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 17.73 КБ / Просмотров 7 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  214.18 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1