05. Stumble Trap
06. The mermaid / the smile
07. The telephone
08. Hurry up (and get the blues)
09. The night
10. I'll explain
AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
01 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-01-Stitches_Brew-I_am_no_good_at_love-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 99%
Tempfile successfully deleted.
02 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-02-Stitches_Brew-How_can_I_forget-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 100%
03 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-03-Stitches_Brew-You_said_you_d_bring_my_bl-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
04 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-04-Stitches_Brew-Close_close_all_night-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
05 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-05-Stitches_Brew-Stumble_Trap-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
06 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-06-Stitches_Brew-The_mermaid_the_smile-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
07 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-07-Stitches_Brew-The_telephone-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
08 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-08-Stitches_Brew-Hurry_up_and_get_the_blues-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
09 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-09-Stitches_Brew-The_night-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
10 -===- C:\what\Stitches Brew - Love_and other Songs (2013) [FLAC]\01-10-Stitches_Brew-I_ll_explain-LLS.flac
Extracted successfully
Although the band's name vocal jazz quintet STITCHES BREW on Miles Davis 'legendary jazz-rock album "Bitches Brew" alludes so hidden stylistically behind that name but totally different musical concoction, namely a vocales "Stitch be included:' brew.
The lyrical English songs and jazz compositions by the Freiburg saxophonist and playwright Matthias Stich (texts by Nina Wurman, Gary Barone and Matthias Stich ) have concentrated on the warm and supple alto voice of talented young jazz singer Julia Pellegrini .
Nothing in the music reaches the audience directly and more emotional than the sung word. From this ancient and ever new experience, the current vocal jazz program is titled " The Flying Piano emerged ".
The evocative songs and the protagonist of the same are at the center of the program, but the musicians of BREW STITCHES come (so) of course - and not enough - their instrumental word.
(c) http://www.matthiasstich.de/stitches.htm
"Close, close all night / The lovers turn they keep together / in their sleep / Close as two pages / in a book / that read each other / in the dark" - lines from a poem by Elizabeth Bishop. Here Julia Pellegrini sung to a tune by Matthias Stich. Poetry and Jazz go so always a nice connections, also on the new CD of Stitches Brew, the quintet of saxophonist stitch. Love poems he has taken from the literature, by poets like Robert Frost ("The Telephone") and William Blake ("The Smile"), two texts Pellegrini contributed, one of musician Gary Barone. Set to music engraving everything times very melodic, sometimes more nervous. There will not wallow in feelings, because moods are reflected, according to the texts. And as stitch Pellegrini Old plays around with various instruments, as he and pianist Tilmann Günther illustrate the pieces solo, that's fine emotional kind of jazz
Julia Pellegrini - vocals
Matthias Stich - saxophone, bass-clarinet
Tilman Günther - piano
Jörgen Welander - electric basses
Matthias Daneck - drums
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.89 КБ / Просмотров 0 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  373.82 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1