Год издания диска: 2007
Издатель (лейбл): Luna Records
Номер по каталогу: 12976
Страна исполнителя: Lebanon / Canada
Аудио кодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: image+.cue
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 45:32
Источник (релизер): собственный рип с оригинального CD (Darkman)
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да (полный набор сканов, 300 dpi)
Треклист:
Randa - [I Belong #01] I Belong
Randa - [I Belong #02] Bint El Chalabiah
Randa - [I Belong #03] Bonheur d'occasion
Randa - [I Belong #04] Asma'ani lahnan
Randa - [I Belong #05] Johnny guitar
Randa - [I Belong #06] Envoie-moi
Randa - [I Belong #07] Night in Phoenicia
Randa - [I Belong #08] Vous et moi
Randa - [I Belong #09] Volare
Randa - [I Belong #10] Ensorceleur
Randa - [I Belong #11] Libertango
Randa - [I Belong #12] Layl
Web Site: http://www.randamusic.com
Randa Ghossoub - Vocal
Cajan Witmer - Piano
Han Slinger - Double bass
Maarteen Kruijswijk - Drums, percussion, congas and cajon
Mike Booth - Trumpet, piccolo trumpet and flugelhorn
Gerrit De Boer - Guitar
Andre Vrolijk - Accordion
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Mikel Le Roy
At Studio Le Roy, Amsterdam, NL
July 2006
Код:
Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 5 from 4. May 2009
EAC extraction logfile from 13. January 2011, 7:46
Randa / I Belong
Used drive  : HL-DT-STDVD-RAM GSA-H54N   Adapter: 0  ID: 0
Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No
Read offset correction                      : 102
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 320 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -8 -V %s
TOC of the extracted CD
     Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  3:35.64 |         0    |    16188
        2  |  3:35.64 |  2:29.66 |     16189    |    27429
        3  |  6:05.55 |  3:01.59 |     27430    |    41063
        4  |  9:07.39 |  3:26.61 |     41064    |    56574
        5  | 12:34.25 |  4:05.64 |     56575    |    75013
        6  | 16:40.14 |  3:27.49 |     75014    |    90587
        7  | 20:07.63 |  3:58.58 |     90588    |   108495
        8  | 24:06.46 |  4:39.04 |    108496    |   129424
        9  | 28:45.50 |  4:29.37 |    129425    |   149636
       10  | 33:15.12 |  2:32.32 |    149637    |   161068
       11  | 35:47.44 |  4:53.16 |    161069    |   183059
       12  | 40:40.60 |  4:51.69 |    183060    |   204953
Range status and errors
Selected range
     Filename C:\EAC\Randa - I Belong.wav
     Peak level 100.0 %
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC CCFC7328
     Copy CRC CCFC7328
     Copy OK
No errors occurred
AccurateRip summary
Track  1  not present in database
Track  2  not present in database
Track  3  not present in database
Track  4  not present in database
Track  5  not present in database
Track  6  not present in database
Track  7  not present in database
Track  8  not present in database
Track  9  not present in database
Track 10  not present in database
Track 11  not present in database
Track 12  not present in database
None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database
End of status report
Randa's "I Belong": A first Rate CD. Exquisite!
Randa, I Belong
Randa's most recent CD "I Belong" is a refreshing bouquet of world music, nostalgic hits and all time favorites. This is a unique release, for it contains a multicolored rainbow of songs and compositions rarely compiled into one single album. And this compilation explains the rich cultural and musical background of Randa Ghossoub. "Volare" is here, and Peggy Lee's immortal hit "Johnny Guitar "theme song of the motion picture Johnny Guitar, starring Joan Crawford. Add to this eclectic choice, traditional and musical treasures such as "Bint El Chalabiah" first sang in towns and cities in Lebanon around 1945. As well as very surprising original compositions. Randa, wrote, composed and sang this time!
Her voice is sweet, elegant, romantic and sensual. You could add as well, intelligent and engaging, for she sings in French, English and Arabic. The music is superb, the arrangements rich and exquisite. Solo passages on the accordion, piano and trumpet are magnificent.
"I Belong" could become a big hit on the international scene. But only time can tell. Now, It Is promoted In Montreal and already receiving a very good welcome. For those who love world music enrobed with vivacious tempo, rich melodies, romantic flair on the edge of 1001 Arabian Nights and the aroma of Parisian chanson, "I Belong" is a perfect choice. This is a well crafted and superbly delivered CD. One of the best of the season. Buy it now and you will enjoy it for years to come. Rating: 4 stars out of five.-Reviewer: Maximillien de Lafayette. Paris. Note: Randa is listed in the World Who's Who in Jazz, Cabaret, Music and Entertainment 2007, and appeared on the cover of Volume II of the World Who's Who.
Randa is the first Lebanese Jazz singer who immersed herself in this genre at an early age. Born in Lebanon, she is today the result of a real multicultural background.
Grown between Beirut, Africa, France, the United Kingdom and having lived lately in Montreal where she became a Canadian citizen.
Her vocation for the music has dwelled deep even though she studied French literature, obtained a B.A. in Corporate communications and worked as a journalist while still attending in parallel singing and acting workshops.
Her career, proper as a singer, sprang off during her last journey in Miami in 2002 where she recorded her first Jazz album: “Pillow Talk”. Ever since she has been touring in many places all over the planet.
Through her singing itinerary she met great musicians such as: Ziad Rahbani, Axel Fish, Jesse Jones Jr., Charlie Biddle, Arturo Sandoval, Ingram Washington, Asere (Cuban band), Chuck Mangione, Zeb Billings, Jimmy Dale, Jack Gregg and Steve Philips.
Randa - I Belong:
Randa makes the most of her rich cultural background, singing in English, French and Arabic, and uses her sensual elegant voice to bring a new life to an eclectic compilation of songs, ranging between Peggy Lee’s immortal hit «Johnny Guitar», to “Volare” or Arabic classical hit «Bint El Chalabiah”. A well crafted and superbly delivered album, with rich arrangements and interesting musical support from a team of experienced Dutch musicians.
SOURCE - http://www.incognito.com.lb/store/node/533
Randa Ghossoub:
A most unique Jazz singer. Quite different from all the other Jazz singers in the Western hemisphere. Thanks to her multi-culture and richly varied background, and her knowledge of European, Middle Eastern and American music. Randa was in a very privileged position to bring an extra dimension to contemporary Jazz.
You could feel that oriental lyricism and European elegance in her style, phrasing, the lyrics she writes and superb musical arrangements.
Dr Max de Lafayette-"Who's who in the world of Jazz" DECEMBER 2006
----
Randa possesses an endearing voice: delicate and sensuous with a profound subtle power
John Hollis – Astar, 2005
----
Soothing and smooth as a caress! Randa has the voice of an angel whilst being quite sensuous and alluring
Celeste Fraser Delgado - Miami New Times, January 2003
----
Il fait toujours plaisir de savoir qu’il y a des gens qui ont le courage, la candeur et la détermination de réaliser leur rêve! Randa avec son Pillow Talk a bien mérité notre “Coup de coeur”!
Marie-Josée Deschênes - Jury Renaud-Bray, Montreal, Décembre 02
----
Who knew a Lebanese jazz singer could sound so good?
A heartfelt passion drives this young singer in a yet breath fully stunning manner
Paul Blair – Hot House, May 2002
SOURCE - http://www.randamusic.com/Media.shtm
Уникальный голос .. уникальный стиль ... "...интересные музыкальная поддержка / сопровождение команды опытныx голландскиx музыкантов" ("...interesting musical support from a team of experienced Dutch musicians")
Послушайте и ознакомьтесь...
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 12.89 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  284.65 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1