Статистика раздачи
Размер: 98.52 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 1  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Tricia Brock - The Road (iTunes Deluxe Version)
Жанр: Christian/Alt. Rock/Pop Rock
Страна: US
Год издания: 2011
Аудиокодек: AAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: ~ 262 kbps
Продолжительность: 48:20
Источник (релизер): nonono
+Digital Booklet
Треклист:
1. Breath of God (3:46)
2. Lean (4:17)
3. You Are My Shepherd (3:45)
4. You Hear (3:45)
5. Jesus I Am Resting (3:24)
6. The Altar (4:21)
7. Always (4:28)
8. Impossible (3:16)
9. Everything In Me (3:28)
10. Overwhelmed (3:25)
11. Broken for Love's Sake (3:19)
12. Desert Song (3:31)
13. Your Grace Is Amazing (3:29)
http://triciabrockmusic.com/
Tricia Brock, better known as the frontwoman of Superchick, has just announced the forthcoming release of her first solo project.
The Road is out on June 7 on Inpop Records and promises fans a "departure from the well-known rock sound of Superchick".
The solo project is an answer to a calling Brock felt to use her voice for musical worship in between album recordings.
The album is produced by Brock's husband Nick Baumhardt (Stellar Kart, FM Static, Thousand Foot Krutch) and is a collection of songs meant to breathe hope and to inspire new life into a battling heart.
“We may be broken, but we’re never destroyed,” the album’s lyrics proclaim.
The Road features unique versions of “Always” and “Jesus I Am Resting, Resting”, in addition to new tunes, many which are co-written by Brock and come from deep moments from her personal journal.
The first on the project, “Breath Of God”, creates the image of how just one breath from God can give us life, while “Lean” shares a time in Brock's life where writing songs of worship was difficult, feeling like God had completely disappeared. “Impossible” showcases the life and power in the name of God, that with Him nothing is impossible.
Her father even makes an appearance on the album, singing with her in the last track, "Broken For Love's Sake".
The Road is also offering a digital deluxe version on iTunes that will include two bonus songs, "Desert Song" and "Your Grace Is Amazing".
“This world isn’t about me,” says Brock. “If I have one purpose to fulfil during my time on this earth, it’s to bring someone closer to God through the love and compassion that He’s given me … however that may be.
"How can you stand in front of a crowd and preach the news of the Lord’s boundless love without doing everything in your power to model your life after His?”
She adds: “Whether the message shared in The Road brings you tears of joy or pain, you are welcome here, and through the words that God has shared with me, my hope is that none of you will walk away unchanged."
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.63 КБ / Просмотров 1 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  98.52 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1