Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: VBR~200kbps
Продолжительность: 53:57
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
1 - The Life and Times of Joseph Rowe
2 - She Is All I Need
3 - Temperance of Peace
4 - My Greatest Success (feat. Kris Kristofferson)
5 - Flames
6 - I Will Not Fear the Dark
7 - Suffocate
8 - Rain in December
9 - Nothing Is Broken
10 - One Thousand Lives
11 - Time Is a Thief
12 - Home (feat. Kris Kristofferson)
13 - Journey's End
Roddy Hart - Nature's Law (Scottish Parliament Performance)
Roddy Hart is a Scottish singer–songwriter from Glasgow. He tours both solo acoustic, and with his band The Lonesome Fire
Music career
After graduating from University with a first-class law degree, Hart put together his 2004 demo album Home Tapes in 4 days on an 8-track recording machine. Released as a limited edition pressing through small Glasgow indie label Adorno Records, the demos subsequently sold out, and led to an inivitation to open for Kris Kristofferson.[1] Hart then began recording his debut studio album Bookmarks in the winter of 2005, with members of Scottish band the Trashcan Sinatras. The record was released in 2006 on Vertical Records and 2007 on U.S. label Compass Records, and featured guest performances from Kris Kristofferson and Eddi Reader on the tracks "My Greatest Success" and "Home".
Following the release of "Bookmarks", Hart toured and played shows with a number of artists, including Rosanne Cash, Ray LaMontagne, Deacon Blue, Jeff Beck, Ray Davies, Glen Campbell, John Prine, Teddy Thompson, Fran Healy and others.
In 2009, Hart was invited to participate in Homecoming Scotland by writing new melodies for poems by Scotland's national poet Robert Burns. Initially performing "On A Bank Of Flowers" and "No Churchman Am I" at the Brig O'Doon in Ayr in January 2009, Hart was then asked to take part in the Homecoming celebrations in New York in April 2009. This in turn led to an invitation to perform the Burns poem "Nature's Law" for the Queen at the Scottish Parliament on July 4, 2009, to mark its 10-year anniversary.
In November 2009, Hart released his second studio album Sign Language on Vertical Records, which was the first to feature his band The Lonesome Fire. "Send A Message" was the first single to be released from the album in 2009, with the follow-up single "Take Me Home" released in 2010. The album was named album of the year by Scottish journalist Billy Sloan, and "Send A Message" was named one of the Scottish News Of The World's singles of the year. Also in early 2010, Hart produced Hello! I’m Tommy Reilly – the second album by the winner of T4’s Orange unsignedAct, Tommy Reilly.
In September 2010, Hart released his third studio album Road Of Bones on limited edition vinyl, which featured 10 new tracks, including the single "Boxes". The album was then released on all formats in July 2011 by Vertical Records.
As part of Glasgow's Celtic Connections in January 2011, Hart curated Forever Young: A 70th Birthday Tribute To Bob Dylan. The concert featured Rosanne Cash, Josh Rouse, Thea Gilmore, Gemma Hayes, James Grant, Tim O'Brien, Kris Drever, Rab Noakes, Laura Cantrell, Eddi Reader and Tommy Reilly, with Hart and his band The Lonesome Fire performing and acting as house band for the evening. Highlights of the concert were broadcast on BBC Radio 2, and the gig was filmed by Sky Arts and broadcast in April 2011.
In April 2011 Hart announced that he would be releasing The Dylan EP with Irish singer/songwriter Gemma Hayes, featuring four new recordings of Bob Dylan songs. The EP was released on 6 June 2011 on Vertical Records, and featured the lead track "Most Of The Time".
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.49 КБ / Просмотров 6 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  77.31 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1