07. This Is My Father's World
08. Be Still, My Soul
09. Nothing But The Blood
10. A Mighty Fortress Is Our God
11. I Surrender All
12. Amazing Grace
13. Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus
14. Be Thou My Vision
Jennifer Haines is a pianist and composer.
Although she hasn’t had a formal musical education, Jennifer has been a musician and composer from the start. Even as a toddler, she would sing her own melodies while riding in her car seat. Mainly self-taught, Jennifer started composing piano music as a creative outlet in 2001 and began recording her compositions to share with family and friends shortly thereafter. It wasn’t long before word of her music spread and she decided to start producing albums that she could sell to the growing number of people who wanted to buy them.
She has since recorded 5 albums including a collection of Christmas Carol arrangements and another of traditional hymn arrangements. Her “Thoughts & Dreams” album was nominated for Solo Piano Album of the Year by Whisperings Solo Piano Radio and ranked number 10 on the New Age radio charts as reported by New Age Reporter. Jennifer credits her music and creativity to God, our ultimate Creator. Her compositions are inspired by the beauty of God’s creation, her various life experiences, and her family.
Here what Jennifer Haines wtote about her 1st steps in music on her MySpace page:
«Music has always had a big impact on me. If given the choice between watching a new movie and listening to a new song I’d choose the song every time. I can remember, as a kid growing up in Southern California, roller-skating in my driveway with the radio blaring (I’m sure the neighbors loved me for that!), or dancing around the house to my mom’s Tony Elman tapes. I just couldn’t get enough music.
When I was about ten I begged my parents for piano lessons. They took me to the local piano store where we picked out a beautiful Charles R. Walter upright and I proceeded to take nine months of lessons and promptly quit! Even to this day it amazes me the patience that my parents had with me. They didn’t get upset. They didn’t even sell the lovely piano. I think they always knew that one day I’d come back to it.
At the age of 16 I became interested in my piano again when I learned that I could play by ear. Now, I’m no prodigy… not by a long shot, but I taught myself a few of Enya’s piano pieces and then was able to tackle the Moonlight Sonata. I began to look at the piano in a whole new way.
When I was 17 I decided I wanted to learn how to play the guitar. So my Aunt graciously allowed me the use of her guitar and I sat down with a chord book and taught myself. I loved it! Around the same time a friend of mine was leading worship for a church event and since she already played guitar she taught me some music theory for piano so that I could accompany her during the service. This opened up yet another avenue for exploration on the keys and I was loving it.
I met my husband, Peter, a year later. He was also a guitar player and even composed a beautiful song for me. However, I set music aside for a while to have my babies and learn how to take care of my new family. After our youngest was born, Peter took me to the music store (I had sold my beautiful piano in favor of a car when I was 18) and bought me a new piano. I protested. It was too much money. I was never going to play it etc. He just knew I needed it and bought it anyway.
One day I was sitting at the piano with my, then, two year old daughter Naomi. Naomi was patting at the keys and stumbled across a succession of notes that I really liked. I wrote a song around those notes right then and there. It just happened. Everything that I had been taught and experienced over the years was poured out into that song and it was an amazing experience. I’ve been composing and arranging songs almost non-stop since that day and enjoying every minute of it!»
Доп. информация: http://www.usfourmusic.com
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 19.05 КБ / Просмотров 60 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  336.93 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1