Состав:
Corrinne May - vocals, background vocals, piano
Kavin Hoo - Rhodes, Wurlitzer, keyboards, organ, programming
Mark Punch (#2,3,5-8,11), Andy Georges (#4,10,15), Bob Horn (#10) - guitars
Craig Macintyre - drums
Eric Holden, Joe Dunne (#4,6) - bass
Randy Cooke - shakers, chimes, tambourine, rainstick
Adrienne Woods (#7,13) - solo cello
Nicole Garcia (String Coordinator), Lorand Lokuszta, Patrick Rosalez, Matt Cooker, Chris Woods, Tom Vos, Tom Tally, Adrienne Woods - String Ensemble
Strings arranger & conductor - Kavin Hoo
Recording information: Stagg Street Studio; Westlake Audio; Earthtones Studio.
Choice Cut : ''On The Side Of Me,'' ''Shelter,'' ''Beautiful Seed,'' ''33,'' ''Five Loaves And Two Fishes''
She is more than Singapore's answer to Sarah McLachlan. Six years since her debut, Corrinne May releases her fourth album Beautiful Seed and has come into a sound of her own.
Beautiful Seed showcases 13 songs (the longest Corrinne May album yet). Undeniably a highlight, the first single "On The Side Of Me" has a soaring chorus and is filled with heartrending emotions.
Other gems include "Shelter" and the title song "Beautiful Seed," which are destined to be radio favorites. "Beautiful Seed" is the most intricate song that Corrinne May has ever written. Known for incorporating stories in her songs, Corrinne May evokes positive feelings as she sings "There is hope in every heartbeat/Tiny as it seems/You’re a beautiful seed."
Being a devout Catholic, Corrinne May sings of her religion in "33" and "Five Loaves And Two Fishes" -- a personal favorite of the album. And I'm not even affiliated with the religion.
Corrinne May excels at what she does best by writing songs that touch the soul. With the help of her husband/musical director/producer Kavin Hoo, Beautiful Seed is definitely her best album to date.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 13.91 КБ / Просмотров 59 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  158.56 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  3
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1