06. Guide Me
07. Brighter Way of Being
08. Light Like Yours
09. Mundaka
10. Handiwork of God
11. Ships
12. A Tiny Gem
13. Crystal Bowl Tones
This CD begins with a few relatively upbeat songs then winds down into more prayerful, introspective ballads about our relationship to ourselves, our planet and the cosmos. These messages of hope are tenderly accompanied by cello, flute, keyboards, violin.
REVIEWS:
"55 minutes of some of the most healing music you're ever likely to hear. The stories she tells, and the pictures she paints, will have the thoughtful listener in tears as hearts open and the floodgates of emotion come pouring through. Uplifting, profoundly moving, these songs sill become friends... Devotional singing on the most exalted of levels." -- New Age Retailer
#777Продолжительность: 00:52:57
Треклист:
01. Be Free
02. Why The Sufis Whirl
03. I Am
04. My Heart
05. Blessed Life
06. Who You Really Are
07. Living Truth
08. Rivers Run
09. This embrace
10. If I Could Give You Anything
11. Going, Going, Gone
Kirtana (vocals, guitar, acoustic guitar, classical guitar); Mike Gutierrez, Alisa Fineman (vocals, background vocals); Alex de Grassi (guitar); Kimball Hurd (acoustic guitar); Hilary Stagg (harp); Barry Phillips (cello, shaker, tabla); Marcia Sloane (cello); Matt Eakle (flute); Spencer Brewer (piano, keyboards); Jim Norris (drums, congas, percussion). Audio Mixer: Justin Mayer. Recording information: Bear Creek Recording, Santa Cruz, CA; Laughing Coyote Studios, Redwood Valley, CA; Zone Recording, Cotati, CA. Translators: Coleman Barks; John Moyne. Unknown Contributor Role: Alex de Grassi.
#777Продолжительность: 00:54:14
Треклист:
01. Do You Hear the Music
02. Always Here
03. Meet Me
04. Pulling in the Oars
05. All in Free
06. Open Secret
07. Rest in the Self
08. Satguru Song
09. Parrish Light
10. Only This Love
11. Meet Me (Reprise)
#777Продолжительность: 00:50:58
Треклист:
01. Fall Awake
02. Train Song
03. Home
04. Death by Love
05. What If
06. Sweet Streams
07. Ramana's Song
08. Peaceful World
09. Grace Takes
10. Deathbed Song
11. Ramana Reprise
'Falling Awake', Kirtana's latest CD, has just been released. As is the case with her other CDs, 'Falling Awake' could be described as 'Music for Awakening' or 'Contemporary Sacred'. In Kirtana's own words, the best description for both her music and her purpose in sharing it is to "celebrate divine love and the truth of who we are."
#777Продолжительность: 00:56:28
Треклист:
01. That's My Story
02. Right Here, Right Now
03. Church Of The Pines
04. I Said That I Would Sing
05. Purnamadah Purnamidam
06. And So
07. Sake of the Self
08. Om Shanti
09. I Invite Love Here (A Ho'Oponopono Prayer)
10. Already Home, Already Free
11. Flow of Grace
12. Amen
In her newest release, Unseen Grace, Kirtana takes us on yet another sacred, yet personal journey. With tempos that range from meditative to moderately upbeat, these original acoustic ballads, sometimes referred to as "sat-songs," explore the truth of who we are as awareness and what it means to awaken, take responsibility for the world that shows up in our consciousness, and live from Love. Her dusky voice and gentle guitar and ukulele work are tastefully supported by accompaniment on cello, tabla, piano, violin, flute, bass, vocals, etc. from Barry Phillips, Alisa Fineman, Pipa Pinon, Daniel Vee Lewis, Marc Citroen, and others. And her poetic lyricism, although rooted in her own experience, reflects at times, the influences of Gangaji, Papaji, and Ramana, as well as Buddhism, Christianity, and this time even Ho'Oponono.
Biography of Kirtana
(pronounced Keer-tahna, from the Sanskrit root: kirtan, meaning 'that which is worthy of uttering')
Born in a small coastal town in Maine, Kirtana received her first guitar at the age of eleven as a Christmas present. It was a Sears Silver Tone. After a few months of struggle and calluses to her fingers, her sympathetic parents replaced it with a small Spanish classical guitar. And thus Kirtana's sparse, mostly self-taught, classically-influenced guitar style emerged. For many years, most of her musical performances took place in her bedroom to an audience of one, as she had no aspiration to use music to entertain but was content with the self-expression and catharsis that songwriting and poetry offered.
As a teenager, Kirtana was drawn to reading the books of such spiritual masters as: Yogananda, Ram Dass, Alan Watts etc. She was initiated into Transcendental Meditation at the age of 17 and by twenty-two was teaching meditation in Maine.
After teaching for a year and a half she decided to finish her formal education, begun a few years before at the University of Maine at Orono. She graduated three years later from Maharishi International University in Fairfield, IA (The TM College), with a BA in Literature.
In the early eighties, she moved to California where she has lived ever since, drawing constant nourishment and inspiration from the beauty and energy of the central coast. After a few years in Big Sur, Kirtana was moved to record some of the songs she had been quietly amassing over the years. Her debut album, Healing Rain, issued on her own label, was the result: a collection of ten songs centered around the theme of personal healing and transformation. Once the CDs and tapes arrived, she knew she would have to start singing publicly or they would just take up space in her closet.
Her early gigs were at folk venues, first opening for others (David Maloney, Ramblin Jack Elliot, etc.
) and then offering concerts of her own. Even though she met with some success in her attempts to fit in with the New-Folk circuit (She was a finalist at the Kerrville Folk Festival in 1991, a winner at the Napa Valley Folk Festival in 1992 and a showcasing artist at the 1995 North by Northwest.
), her spiritually infused lyrics and odd-sounding name left her feeling somewhat out of place.
Still, encouraged by the sales of her first CD and by some mysterious artistic compulsion, she produced a second CD three years later, called Parrish Light. And gradually she moved away from traditional folk venues and turned toward New Thought Churches and gatherings of a more spiritual nature. By the time she released her third CD The Offering; Epiphanies and Prayer Flags in 1997, her attention was less on some of the personal concerns addressed in earlier songs and more on her relationship with the Cosmos.
Just before The Offering went to press, she met her beloved teacher, Gangaji, Her most recent CD, This Embrace is comprised of eleven songs sparked by the love and self-recognition of that encounter.
In addition to these four albums, Kirtana's songs have appeared on several compilations over the years, including "Streams of Light", ( A Healing Hearts Production)and "We are Each Other's Angels" (on 1-800 Prime CD).
Long accused of being too metaphysical for folk and too folk for new age, no currently available category seems exactly right. Until a genre such as 'Music for Awakening' or 'Contemporary Sacred' or 'New Consciousness' is adopted, Kirtana's music will continue to be filed on radio station shelves under the various existing genres: Women's Music, Acoustic, New Folk and New Age Vocal.
In Kirtana's own words the best description for both her music and her purpose in sharing it is to "celebrate divine love and the truth of who we are."
The music is gorgeous, and her lyrics are transcendently heart-opening. What a gift Kirtana is to this world.
For those of you who have yet to experience the sublime grace of Kirtana's music, let me just say that she is a singer-songwriter of vast spiritual depth. Her voice has the ability to open and caress the most broken of hearts. She plays the guitar and ukulele with unobtrusive excellence, writing songs that delight on every level. Her compositions are filled with such love that I find myself transported, again and again, into a light-filled arena where there is only peace. The musicians who accompany Kirtana play piano, cello, violin, bass, drums, keyboards, percussion and some backing vocals with an exquisite artistry that serves to showcase the brilliant jewels
Завораживающе красивый женский вокал на фоне мягких и спокойных мелодий. Хорошая музыка для вечернего отдыха.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 22.05 КБ / Просмотров 74 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  754.2 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  9
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1