Треклист:
Источник: web (другой трекер)
01. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
02. Rock With You
03. Billie Jean
04. Beat It
05. Thriller
06. Bad (short version)
07. The Way You Make Me Feel (shorter version / excludes beginning few minutes)
08. Man In The Mirror
09. Smooth Criminal (fast/blurry/speeded up version)
10. Dirty Diana
11. Black or White (shortened version / excludes panther segment)
12. You Are Not Alone
13. Earth Song
14. Blood On The Dance Floor (re-edited version / original version featuring extra scenes)
15. You Rock My World (shorter version / excludes beginning few minutes)
Качество: DVD9
Формат: DVD-Video
Видео: Режим сжатия видео: MPEG-2, ТВ система : 625/50, Пропорции: 4:3, Разрешение исходной картинки: 720x576, Исходная картинка находится в ящике: не letterboxed
Аудио: Режим аудио приложения: не определено, Аудио формат: LPCM, Частота выборки: 48000, Квантование выборки: 16, Количество аудио каналов: 2, Количество аудио потоков : 1

Steve Barron ("Billie Jean"), Nicholas Brandt ("Earth Song"), Colin Chilvers ("Smooth Criminal"), Bob Giraldi ("Beat It"), Bruce Gowers ("Rock With You"), Paul Hunter ("You Rock My World"), Wayne Isham ("You Are Not Alone"), Michael Jackson ("Blood on the Dance Floor"), John Landis ("Thriller", "Black or White"), Vincent Paterson ("Blood on the Dance Floor"), Joe Pytka ("The Way You Make Me Feel", "Dirty Diana"), Nick Saxton ("Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"), Martin Scorsese ("Bad"), Don Wilson ("Man in the Mirror").
Michael Jackson, Jeffrey Anderson-Gunter ... Himself (segment "Black or White") (archive footage), Sybil Azur ... Susie (segment "Blood On The Dance Floor"), Tyra Banks ... Herself (segment "Black or White") (archive footage), Marlon Brando ... Boss (segment "You Rock My World") (archive footage), Macaulay Culkin ... The Kid (segment "Black or White") (archive footage), Michael DeLorenzo ... Gang Member (segment "Beat It") (archive footage), Billy Drago ... Thug (segment "You Rock My World") (archive footage), Kishaya Dudley ... The Girl (segment "You Rock My World") (archive footage), Janet Jackson ... Zombie (segment "Thriller") (archive footage), La Toya Jackson ... (segment "The Way You Make Me Feel") (archive footage), John Landis ... Himself (segment "Black or White") (archive footage), Peggy Lipton ... The Mother (segment "Black or White") (archive footage), Michael Madsen ... Thug 0 (segment "You Rock My World") (archive footage), Philip Aejzong Pilr ... Young Restaurant Worker (segment "You Rock My World") (archive footage), Lisa Marie Presley ... Herself (segment "You Are Not Alone") (archive footage), Vincent Price ... Himself (segment "Thriller") (voice) (archive sound), Ola Ray ... Michael's Girl (segment "Thriller") (archive footage), Wade Robson ... Kid Dancer (segment "Black or White") (archive footage) (as Wade J. Robson), Cree Summer ... Herself (segment "Black or White") (archive footage), Tatiana Thumbtzen ... The Girl (segment "The Way You Make Me Feel") (archive footage), Chris Tucker ... Michael's Co-Hort (segment "You Rock My World") (archive footage), George Wendt ... The Father (segment "Black or White") (archive footage)
Number Ones tells a fascinating story of an artist's growth and development. And the education continues with the seminal, "Black or White," the first single from Jackson's 1991, "Dangerous." "Black or White," was not just a national No.1; the single blasted to the top of the charts in essentially every country, from Austria and Norway, to Spain and Italy.
Jackson, with the help of such noted directors as John Landis, Herb Ritts, John Singleton, and Martin Scorcese, has single-handedly invigorated the world of music videos, which he has always viewed as short films. As one of the most visually influential artists of the past twenty years, it is only fitting that Jackson's short films are also represented. The DVD contains fifteen short films that are easily the ultimate in videography since the invention of the art form.
With exclusive bonus tracks, and Jackson's newest material, Number Ones is without question, a can't-miss acquisition for any and every music collection.
For the discerning Jackson fan and pop music aficionado, four limited edition covers of Number Ones have been commissioned. Each cover portrays Jackson, during four different eras, in a signature pose, including the glittered-socks and one-glove days of Thriller, and his often-duplicated tip-toe move, the four limited-edition Jackson covers are each as special as the music contained within.
It is more than just a collection of greatest hits; it is a timeline, a history lesson, a journey, an escapade, and a cacophony of rich, textured, vibrant sounds. It is a lifetime of music. And at the same time, Number Ones ushers in a new era for Jackson's unmatchable accomplishments.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 28.53 КБ / Просмотров 92 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  5.46 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1