Ответить с цитатой 

Barry Manilow - One Voice
Страна: UK
Жанр: Pop
Продолжительность: 00:50:07
Год выпуска: 1980
Barry Manilow - ВКонтакте
Описание:
One Voice -- Barry Manilow's first television special of the Eighties -- is a singular pleasure. The specials starts with Manilow dressed in all black, offering what he describes as "his low-key opening" and concludes with a moving choral rendition of "One Voice." Throughout, he offers a sophisticated, eclectic musical blend with an appealingly intimate feel. One of the standout moments finds Manilow collaborating with Dionne Warwick, who is in excellent form, singing her hits "Deja Vu" and "I'll Never Love This Way Again" from the smash 1979 "Dionne" album he produced for her. One Voice also finds artfully demonstrating his own range performing everything from the disco-rocky "Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed" to Frank Loesser and Julie Styne's "I Don't Wanna Walk Without You." The later number is artfully presented as a World War II mini-movie that goes from color to black and white within the song. Even more memorable is a segment in which Manilow plays two moving songs about fathers and sons, first "Sunday Father," which he wrote with Adrienne Anderson, and then a cover of Ian Hunter's "Ships," stopping in between to comment on his relationship with his own father. It's exceptionally candid, revealing television and -- as one comes to expect from Manilow -- absolutely beautiful music.
Barry Manilow DVD Description:
Before there was MTV, there was Manilow TV, and now BARRY MANILOW: THE FIRST TELEVISION SPECIALS DVD box set gathers together five of Manilow's early network television specials from 1977 to 1988, over a decade in the career of one of music's most enduring artists. Taken as a group, these outstanding shows didn't simply win Emmy's and score big ratings, but they also beautifully showcase the man's remarkable range as a musician, entertainer and creative force. Manilow is joined by special guests ranging from Ray Charles, to John Denver, and Dionne Warwick to Kid Creole and the Coconuts, yet in the end there is no doubt who the true star of these shows is. Turn on BARRY MANILOW: THE FIRST TELEVISION SPECIALS and get the feeling all over again.
Разбивка на главы по трекам: нет
Качество : DVD5
Формат: DVD video
Видео кодек: MPEG2
Аудио кодек: AC3
Видео: 9382 Kbps, 25.0 fps, разрешение 720*576 (16:9), MPG2 = MPEG 2 (SVCD/DVD)
Аудио: 448 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 5 каналов, 0x2000 = AC3 DVM [0x80]
1. You Could Show Me
2. Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed
3. Rain
4. When I Wanted You
5. I Don't Wanna Walk Without You
6. We'll Meet Again
7. After You (Dionne Warwick)
8. Deja Vu (with Dionne Warwick)
9. I'll Never Love This Way Again (with Dionne Warwick)
10. Sunday Father
11. Ships
12. One Voice

Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 14.6 КБ / Просмотров 18 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  2.76 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1