7. God and Man at Table are Sat Down
8. The Love of God is Broad like Beach and Meadow
9. Said Judas to Mary
10. God, when You Breathe
11. Your Name, o, Jesus, is a Comfort
12. Sorrow and Joy Go Hand in Hand
13. I Konw of a Dark and Gloomy Garden
14. Walk Carefully, o, Christian
15. O, Jesus Mine, what Wrong Have You Done?
16. Just One Day, One Moment at a Time
17. My Soul, You Must Now Forget
18. O Christ, who art the Light and Day
19. Hope Gives Rest to my Redeemed Soul
20. Spread Your Wings Over Me
21. Many are the Lightbeams
22. How Great Thou Art
23. In faith 'neath the Sky
24. Your Arms are Full of Flowers
Описание:
The source material documents the movement in Swedish churches in the seventies to present their services in more of a folk-mass approach versus the strictly liturgical mass approach. The songs are, quite simply, religious songs and hymns that are intended to broaden the appeal of religious services to contemporary audiences. Many of the tunes have English or western equivalents, and so will seem instantly familiar to most listeners.
This disc sounds incredible, so it was only prudent to compare it to the Proprius Records SACD issue. To be quite honest with you, it was almost a toss-up – this is my first experience with FIM’s K2 HD, and I was mightily impressed – the SACD from Proprius won out by the smallest of margins, on the basis of sound alone. I felt that, in comparison with the two-channel SACD layer of the Proprius disc, the SACD had ultimately higher resolution than the FIM disc could offer. It was close, and the FIMs definitely are a force to be reckoned with. But when you consider that the Proprius disc contains not only a CD layer, but stereo and surround SACD layers, and also includes an additional 14 minutes of music from the original dates – and at $10 less than the FIM disc, that makes for a really tough decision.
This disc was excellent, mark my word, but in terms of ultimate value, I’d have to go with the Proprius SACD, providing that your system is SACD-capable. That’s the only thing keeping this selection from five stars, otherwise, it’s pretty much a no-brainer, and I’d get as many of these FIM discs as my budget would allow! Highly recommended!
Доп. информация:
О релизе: рип от ivan
, которые проиграют этот диск.
(обсуждение).
Для проигрывания на компьютере: foobar2000 + sacd-плагин к нему (открывать образ прямо в foobar2000).
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 15.74 КБ / Просмотров 24 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  2.87 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1