22. Duet (Jealus Zina)
23. Russian Dance (Lubok)
24. Adagio (Zina and Pyotr)
25. Pizzicato (Ballerina's Variacion)
26. Waltz (Dance of The Ballerina)
27. Galop (Coda)
28. Adagio
Описание:
This is the year that the musical world celebrates the 100th birthday of Shostakovich. Possibly one of the 20th century’s most important (and considered by some to be the most important composer of the 20th century) there has been a flood of new recordings (both on redbook as well as SACD) of the music of Shostakovich.
While Caro Mitis and their two killer ensembles (Pratum Integrum and Hermitage Chamber Orchestra) have been regaling us with stunning offering of well known composers like Bach and Mozart, we have also been treated to some excellent unknowns like Wölfl and Rebel. This SACD (along with the Britten recording) is a somewhat different offering, though not one lick less enjoyable.
All of the composition are arrangements of other pieces, from the Elegy in f sharp minor (a reworking of a soprano’s aria from his opera Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk District) to the 10 Preludes, Op. 34 originally a set of piano composed consecutively in all 24 key signatures. The two Prelude and Fugues Op. 87 (in c minor and B Major) are later compositions from a set of pieces written in 1950 (the bicentenary of J.S. Bach’s death) modeled after Bach’s own Das Wohltemperierte Klavier or The Well Tempered Clavier). The final composition, arranged with the help of Mikhail Utkin, is a suite. The Ballet Suite for Flute, Oboe, Strings and Percussion is a compilation of selections from ballets composed by Shostakovich (The Limpid Stream, The Bolt and The Golden Age).
Those of you used to the various available recordings of the ballet suites should find Mikhail Utkin’s arrangements of the ballet suite positively enjoyable. While the Hermitage Orchestra does not employ the massive brass forces of a “normal” orchestra, one will hopefully not miss the larger textures, as what this recording gives us here is an intimate listen to some truly excellent music. VERY enjoyable indeed.
Regarding the sound….now, it is time for your humble reviewer to sound like a broken record. As with every other Caro Mitis SACD, I find the sound to be totally stunning in every aspect. I simply cannot say more, except that I am totally blown away by this label. In fact, I have a suspicion that if Caro Mitis ever releases a bad SACD, then every tree on earth will wither and die
I give this recording my highest recommendation, but I beg Caro Mitis to continue to give us more Bach, Mozart, Tietz, Telemann, etc!!
Доп. информация:
О релизе: рип от ivan
, которые проиграют этот диск.
(обсуждение).
Для проигрывания на компьютере: foobar2000 + sacd-плагин к нему (открывать образ прямо в foobar2000).
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 18.28 КБ / Просмотров 67 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  3.32 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  5
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1