Год выпуска диска: 2004
Производитель диска: Germany - CPO - 777 042-2
Аудио кодек: DST 2.0, 5.1
Тип рипа: image (ISO)
Битрейт аудио: 2,8224 MHz
Продолжительность: 66:46
Треклист:
1. 1-3.Suite, for organ, Op. 5
2. Hommage à Jean Gallon ("Chant donné")
3. Méditation
4. Prelude on the Introit of the Epiphany, Op. 13
5. Scherzo, Op. 2
6. Fugue on the Carillon of the Cathedral of Soissons, Op. 12
7. 9-11. Prelude, Adagio and Chorale Variations on the "Veni Creator", Op. 4
8. Prelude and Fugue on the name A.L.A.I.N., for organ, Op. 7
Описание:
Durufle (1902-1986) was a great composer for organ, he write just eight works for organ but all are hi quality, this pieces are very beautiful even if you do not like organ music.
A nice SACD to have as it contain all the composer's works for organ solo, a great performance, good PCM recording, good booklet, a good time of 66m48s and a low price.
My copy do not have EOF mark on the Stereo mix, so there is a blast of noise harmful to the speakers at the end of the disc. A fine choice for peoples that do not know or like organ music.
The organ is of recent vintage (2000) and the player is a fine virtuoso and colorist. Though the instrument tends towards the orchestral, the color of the reeds is more Germanic than is the accustomed for these works. On the other hand the plenum of this instrument blends power and transparency so well, I just love playing this with my system wide open.
The complete works of Duruflé are worthy of any organophile's library and this is a particularly fine performance of all of them, including the fiercely gossamer Prelude and Fugue on the Name of Alain, which is nothing short of spectacular. The needed stop additions at the crescendo finale of the fugue are deftly done in a performance that is nothing short of breathtaking!
The cpo recording manages to capture the presence of this fine instrument and the lovely building so well. This is one surround recording that makes one's walls disappear completely and even gives a good sense of the height of the venue.
Also, the most difficult of these works, the Op. 5 Suite, often truncated to its knuckle-busting final Toccata, is played so musically, it argues against the composer's disowning of the work in his later years.
This is nothing short of a brilliant recital. I have given copies of this disc to friends who want to show off their system. The super-deep bass (my system comfortably gets to 8Hz and organ music is very physical in my home, when played wide-open) starts with the first notes of the Op.5 Suite. The engineers have solidly captured every bit of the solid bass from the instrument, which can be a problem with some SACD issues.
Доп. информация:
О релизе: рип от ivan
, которые проиграют этот диск.
(обсуждение).
Для проигрывания на компьютере: foobar2000 + sacd-плагин к нему (открывать образ прямо в foobar2000).
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 23.13 КБ / Просмотров 77 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  4.35 ГБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  1
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1