Статистика раздачи
Размер: 612.1 МБ | | Скачали: 2
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Howard Jones - One to One / Cross That Line / In the Running [Remastered Edition Box Set]
Жанр: Synthpop, New Wave
Страна: UK
Год издания: 2012
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 3:45:50
Треклист:
1 You Know I Love You… Don’t You?
2 The Balance of Love (Give and Take)
3 All I Want
4 Where Are We Going?
5 Don’t Want to Fight Anymore
6 Step Into These Shoes
7 Will You Still Be There?
8 Good Luck, Bad Luck
9 Give Me Strength
10 Little Bit of Snow
11 No One is to Blame (Single Version) (previously released on WEA single HOW9, 1986)
1 The Prisoner
2 Everlasting Love
3 Powerhouse
4 Last Supper
5 Cross That Line
6 Out of Thin Air
7 Guardians of the Breath
8 Fresh Air Waltz
9 Wanders to You
10 Those Who Move Clouds
1 Lift Me Up
2 Fallin’ Away
3 Show Me
4 The Voices Are Back
5 Exodus
6 Tears to Tell
7 Two Souls
8 Gun Turned on the World
9 One Last Try
10 City Song
1 The Prisoner (2011 Remix)
2 You Know I Love You…Don’t You? (2011 Remix)
3 All I Want (Extended Mix)
4 Everlasting Love (808 Mix)
5 The Prisoner (The Portmeirion Mix)
6 You Know I Love You…Don’t You? (Dance in the Fields Mix)
7 Powerhouse (Danny D. 12″ Edit)
8 Powerhouse (Danny D. Acid Mix)
1 Hide & Seek (Orchestral)
2 Hunger for the Flesh (Orchestral)
3 I.G.Y. (What a Wonderful World)
4 Powerhouse (Danny D. 7″ Edit)
5 The Brutality of Fact
6 Don’t Be Part of It
7 Have You Heard the News?
8 Power of the Media
9 Rubber Morals
10 New Man
11 Roll Right Up
12 Takin’ the Time
13 You Say
14 Will You Still Be There (New Version)
http://www.howardjones.com/
Howard Jones’ Dtox label, in agreement with Rhino Records, has licensed and remastered Jones One to One (1986), Cross That Line (1989) and In the Running (1992) to be released as one box set with two bonus discs of bonus material.
After a whirlwind few years that saw him ascend to the top of the British pop scene and perform with luminaries at Live Aid and the Grammy Awards, Howard Jones opted for a more mature, nuanced sound on his subsequent albums. Third studio album One to One had a built-in hit in the stunning re-recording of Jones’ “No One is to Blame,” produced by Phil Collins and reaching the Top 5 in America. (It was first released there on the Action Replay EP, included in the last HoJo box set.) But with producer Arif Mardin, he recorded some great tunes like “All I Want” and moderate U.S. hit “You Know I Love You…Don’t You?” Cross That Line featured former Tears for Fears producers/sidemen Chris Hughes and Ian Stanley and had Jones’ final major hit in the U.S., the gorgeous “Everlasting Love,” while In the Running is best known for its experimental sound with producer Ross Cullum.
Two bonus discs, labeled ‘RISK’ after the performer’s fan club discs of old, feature extended and alternate remixes of the singles of this era, including new mixes of “You Know I Love You” and “The Prisoner,” described not as “dance mixes” but “complete reconstructions from the original parts using modern technology.” Thirteen B-sides, including compilation appearances and rare promo-only mixes of 1989′s “Powerhouse,” round out the final disc.
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 17.99 КБ / Просмотров 68 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  612.1 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  2
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1