Bryan Loren / Official Discography [официальная дискография]
Жанр: Pop, R&B, Funk, Soul, Electronica
Страна: US
Год издания: 1983-1992
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 192-320 kbps
Об исполнителе:
Bryan Loren Hudson (born 1966) is an American singer-songwriter, recording artist and record producer. Hudson is professionally known as Bryan Loren, although he started his music career using his given name, and has significant accomplishments credited as Bryan Hudson, and Bryan "The Wiz" Hudson as well. When Hudson was offered a solo recording contract, he began professionally using Bryan Loren for his attributions. This became the moniker Loren used throughout his music career into the present day. Loren's credits include the number one single "" (1990), and the number 23 R&B single "Lollipop Luv" (1984). The latter stayed on the R&B chart for 17 weeks. In addition to Loren's success as a solo artist, he has also collaborated with superstar-performers such as Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston.

Продолжительность: 00:15:52
Битрейт аудио: 192 kbps
Треклист:
01. Lollipop Luv (Vocal Version) (05:32)
02. Lollipop Luv (Instrumental Version) (06:25)
03. Lollipop Luv (Short Version With Vocal) (03:54)
#777Продолжительность: 00:39:21
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Треклист:
01. Lollipop Luv (05:22)
02. Easier Said Than Done (05:28)
03. For Tonight (04:25)
04. Complications (05:52)
05. Do You Really Love Me (04:58)
06. Falling In Love (04:13)
07. Stay With Me (04:30)
08. Take All Of Me (04:30)
#777Продолжительность: 00:54:13
Битрейт аудио: 192 kbps
Треклист:
01. Ain't That What 'chu Want (04:42)
02. For You (03:53)
03. Troublin' Up Paradise (04:45)
04. Got To Be Right (04:29)
05. Make You Mine (04:12)
06. Gotta Be Love (The Way You Make Me Feel) (04:27)
07. Leave A Light On (06:13)
08. Tonight (05:41)
09. Doesn't Mean That I Don't Love You (04:37)
10. There You Are (05:12)
11. To Satisfy You (with Michael Jackson) (05:58)
Minimoog synth-bass and programs drums/percussion on “Black Or White”, and programs drums/percussion on “Who Is It” from Michael Jackson’s Dangerous LP.
All keyboards & guitars, programs drums & percussion, writes & arranges “Superfly Sister” from Michael Jackson’s “Blood On The Dance Floor” LP.
Percussion and does vocals with Michael Jackson on “Money”, from Jackson’s “History” LP.
All keyboards & guitars, drum and percussion programming, produces & arranges “We’ll Be Together” from Sting’s “…Nothing Like The Sun” LP.
Nothing on Whitney Houston’s “Feel’s So Good” from the “I’m Your Baby Tonight” collection or Will Downing’s “Just A Game” from his “Moods” LP.
But, he wrote both of these songs.
All keyboards & most of the guitars(Paul Jackson plays as well), writes, produces and arranges “Do The Bartman” from the “Simpson’s Sing The Blues” LP. He also does all backing vocals except for the chorus, which he sings with Michael Jackson. “Bartman” was also covered by the Japanese rock group Shonen Knife.
All instruments, writes & produces all songs from Shanice Wilson’s debut LP, “Discovery”. He also writes, produces, plays all instruments and does backing vocals on “When I Say That I love You” from Shanice’s “21 Ways To Grow” LP. The “Discovery” LP also contains Bryan and Shanice’s original version of “Just A Game”.
All instruments, writes, arranges and produces “Breezy”, from Najee’s “Just An Illusion” LP. Najee plays flute.
All instruments, backing vocals, writes, arranges, and produces “Real Love”, and “Still In Love” from the Brothers Johnson’s “Still Kickin” LP.
All instruments, arranges and produces (Eric) Benet’s “Only Wanna Be With You”. From their eponymous LP.
Keyboards on “All My Life” from Mariah Carey’s “Glitter” LP.
Keyboards, and writes “Taste” and “Stop It” from Rick James’ “Deeper Still” LP.
Synthesizers on “Act Like You Know” by Fat Larry’s Band fron the “Grand Theft Auto III” video-game soundtrack.
Most instruments, handles production and writing duties on tracks for Barry White, Chante Moore, Sly Stone, Janet Jackson, and still many others…
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 16.78 КБ / Просмотров 84 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  186.42 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1