Статистика раздачи
Размер: 696.13 МБ | | Скачали: 0
Сидеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]    Личеров: 0  [0 байт/сек]
Пред. тема | След. тема 

Автор
Ответить с цитатой 

Brett Dennen / Discography (6 albums+2 EP)
Жанр: Neo-Folk, Acoustic, Pop
Страна: US
Год издания: 2004-2011
Аудиокодек: MP3/AAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 128-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 6:04:00
Треклист:
#777Трэклист:
01 Nothing Lasts Forever
02 When I Go -- Mother And Child Reunion (Paul Simon)
03 Merry Blues (Manu Chau) / African Herbsman (Bob Marley)
04 Message In A Bottle (Police)
05 Under African Skies (Paul Simon) / Just Like The Moon
06 Boogie Baby / Day By Day
07 When Doves Cry (Prince)
08 Baby Beluga (Raffi) (Tribute To Jessie)
09 Fishin' Blues (Taj Mahal)
10 This Desire
#777Трэклист:
01. Blessed {3:20}
02. Desert Sunrise {5:10}
03. All We Have {6:52}
04. By & By {3:52}
05. Make the Most {3:43}
06. Don't Forget {3:55}
07. Just Like the Moon {4:56}
08. When I Go {6:47}
09. Nothing Lasts Forever {4:17}
10. Oh the Glorious {4:38}
11. Day by Day {1:17}
#777Трэклист:
01 - Ain't No Reason.
02 - There Is So Much More.
03 - Darlin' Do Not Fear.
04 - Because You Are A Woman.
05 - She's Mine.
06 - The One Who Loves You The Most.
07 - I Asked When.
08 - When You Feel It.
09 - So Long Sweet Misery.
10 - Someday.
#777Трэклист:
01. Ain't No Reason
02. There Is So Much More
03. Darlin' Do Not Fear
04. Because You Are a Woman
05. She's Mine
06. The One Who Loves You the Most
07. I Asked When
08. When You Feel It
09. So Long Sweet Misery
10. Someday
11. Can't Slow Down (Bonus Track)
12. Fig Tree (Bonus Track)
13. Follow Your Heart (Bonus Track)
14. Made for Better Things (Bonus Track)
#777Трэклист:
01 Ain't No Reason (Live At Paste).
02 She's Mine (Live At Paste).
03 There Is So Much More (Live At Paste).
04 Darlin' Do Not Fear (Live At Fingerprints).
05 The One Who Loves You The Most (Live At Fingerprints).
06 Could You Be Loved (Live).
#777Трэклист:
01 - San Francisco - 3.52
02 - Make You Crazy (with Femi Kuti) - 3.39
03 - Heaven - 4.03
04 - Closer to You - 3.38
05 - Wrong About Me - 4.31
06 - So Far from Me - 4.08
07 - When She's Gone - 3.40
08 - World Keeps Turning - 3.01
09 - Who Do You Think You Are? - 4.07
10 - Follow Your Heart - 3.11
11 - Ain't Gonna Lose You - 4.51
#777Трэклист:
01. Blessed (with Forro In the Dark) 04:45
02. San Francisco (with Forro In the Dark) 03:35
03. Joan of Arc (with Forro In the Dark) 04:00
04. Closer to You (with Forro In the Dark) 03:16
05. Long Road to Forgiveness (feat. Jason Mraz) 04:23
06. Make You Crazy (with Forro In the Dark) 03:41
07. Ain't Gonna Lose You (with Forro In the Dark) 07:14
#777Трэклист:
01. Surprise, Surprise
02. Dancing At a Funeral
03. Comeback Kid (That's My Dog)
04. Frozen In Slow Motion
05. Sydney (I'll Come Running)
06. Make You Fall In Love With Me
07. Only Rain
08. Can't Stop Thinking
09. Must Be Losing My Mind
10. Song For Leaving
11. Queen of the Westside
12. Little Cosmic Girl
13. Walk Away, Watch Me Burn
http://brettdennen.net/
http://www.myspace.com/brettdennen
Brett Dennen (родился 28 октября, 1979) фолк/поп певец-композитор из Оакдейла, Калифорния. Хоть он и мало известен, его сравнивают с такими гигантами как Bob Dylan, Tracy Chapman, Jack Johnson, Paul Simon, James Taylor, and Wynonna Judd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brett Dennen (born October 28, 1979]) is a folk/pop singer and songwriter from Northern California.
In 2004, Dennen released his self-titled first album, Brett Dennen. His second album, So Much More, including the singles "Ain't No Reason", "She's Mine" and "Darlin' Do Not Fear". Dennen also contributed a cover of "Private Life" to the 2006 tribute album Drink To Bones That Turn To Dust: A Toast To Oingo Boingo. Dennen's music has been featured in several television shows, including Roadtrip Nation on PBS, Grey's Anatomy, the House episode "Family", The Unit episode "Freefall", and the Scrubs episode "My No Good Reason". He also appeared shoeless on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 8, 2008, Late Night with Conan O'Brien on February 9, 2009, The Ellen DeGeneres Show on April 21, 2009, The Late Show with David Letterman on October 9, 2009, and was the back-up guest on Last Call with Carson Daly on December 22, 2009. In addition to television series, Dennen has also sold to national advertising campaigns for companies such as Hilton Hotels. His single- "Heaven" has also been used in the iPod/iPhone app TapTap Revenge.
Brett has headlined every major city in the United States, Europe and Australia and has been hand-picked by a "who's who" of his contemporaries including John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Dave Matthews and O.A.R. to support tours.
Dennen has been a part of The Mosaic Project, a San Francisco Bay Area-based nonprofit organization, since its inception. The Mosaic Project works towards a peaceful future by uniting young children of diverse backgrounds, providing them with essential skills to thrive in an increasingly diverse society, and empowering them to strive for peace. As The Mosaic Project's Resident Rock Star, Dennen created an original musical curriculum for the program, which they released as an album called Children's Songs for Peace and a Better World, in 2003. It won a Children's Music Web 2004 Award and a Parent's Choice 2004 Approved Award.
Dennen was named by Rolling Stone magazine as an “Artist to Watch” and, in 2008, Entertainment Weekly called him one of its eight "Guys on the Rise". He has attended[vague] festivals such as the Rothbury Music Festival in Michigan, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Lyons Folk Festival, and the Mile High Music Festival in Colorado.
Dennen is working on getting signed to Downtown Records through a partnership with Dualtone.
In 2008, Dennen, along with Jason Mraz, contributed the song "Long Road to Forgiveness" to the Survival International charity album Songs for Survival. Earlier in the fall, Dennen toured Australia with Pete Murray. In late October, Hope for the Hopeless, Dennen's third album, was released on the Downtown/Dualtone partnership. The song "Ain't Gonna Lose You" was featured on Grey's Anatomy and topped the iTunes folk charts. The record reached number 6 in the digital charts, and was followed by a successful mini-tour.
In January 2009, Dennen embarked on a 3-month vacation across the US, with friends Erin McCarley and Angus & Julia Stone. Dennen also announced plans to backpack through the UK and Europe, including a visit to the Hoxton Bar & Kitchen in London on the 7th May. In 2009, Brett's song "Ain't Going to Lose You" was also used in the closing sequence of an Ugly Betty episode. Brett also played a major songwriting role in the July 14th solo debut release of the Crosby Loggins album "Time To Move", which also features John Mayer.
Dennen at Newport Folk Festival 2009
On August 1, 2009, Dennen attended the Newport Folk Festival in Newport, Rhode Island, USA. On the Waterside Stage he performed the following songs to a small crowd: "When You Feel It," "Who Do You Think," "Wrong About Me," "Ain't No Reason," "Darlin' Do Not Fear,'" "Heaven," "I Ain't Gonna Lose You," and "She's Mine."
His fourth album, Loverboy, was released on April 12, 2011.
In 2009, Dennen's song "She's Mine" was featured on the soundtrack for the movie According to Greta; in 2010, Dennen's song "Darlin' Do Not Fear" was featured on the soundtrack for the TV show Parenthood.
Dennen's song "Ain't No Reason" was featured in the episode "Family" from House as well as in the episode "My No Good Reason" from Scrubs. It was also featured in season two of The Unit during the episode entitled "Freefall".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F58TfYHqLak
Правила, инструкции, FAQ!!!
Торрент   Скачать торрент Магнет ссылка
Скачать торрент
[ Размер 22.04 КБ / Просмотров 156 ]

Статус
Проверен 

Размер  696.13 МБ
Приватный: Нет (DHT включён)
.torrent скачан  0
Как залить торрент? | Как скачать Torrent? | Ошибка в торренте? Качайте магнет  

Отправить личное сообщение

Страница 1 из 1

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1